str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68787

Now I see what this place is.

All spin and all Bulls***.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8559

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Democrats take from the middle class as well as allowing their billionaire donors to skate on their taxes. Republicans give to the middle class.
    We will just have to disagree on this one. If you can't see that Republicans have given the rich, most if not all of their tax breaks, nothing I can do. This is history, that has happened, during my lifetime. It can be looked up.
    Most democrats are always trying to tax the rich more.
    Republicans are always trying to pass bills to protect the rich and corporation form their responsible. Cutting safety regulations, taking away your right to organize. Without that you don't have a voice about having a safe place to work, with fair wages. No way to hold them accountable. In states with wrongly named, right to work laws. It's a, get out of jail free card, for having poor SOP'S and job safety at work sites.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    It is inconceivable that someone as dumb and mentally ill as this ditz could be a Senator in our country
    ___

All you have to do is peek at the drooling fool in the Oval Office
    asking his handlers if his diapers need changing.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8868

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    We will just have to disagree on this one. If you can't see that Republicans have given the rich, most if not all of their tax breaks, nothing I can do. This is history, that has happened, during my lifetime. It can be looked up.
    Most democrats are always trying to tax the rich more.
    Republicans are always trying to pass bills to protect the rich and corporation form their responsible. Cutting safety regulations, taking away your right to organize. Without that you don't have a voice about having a safe place to work, with fair wages. No way to hold them accountable. In states with wrongly named, right to work laws. It's a, get out of jail free card, for having poor SOP'S and job safety at work sites.
    see this is what I never get. The Left's constant narrative with the rich and taxes as if it's only the republicans that support paying lower taxes for everyone.

Get this. The politicians, who you want to raise taxes on the rich, have put the country 34 trillion in debt. Not 34 million. Not 34 billion. 34 trillion. Be honest, do you think they have earned the right to ask anyone to pay more in taxes? Imagine if your friend lost thousands of dollars running a lemonade stand every year and he kept asking you to loan him more money, you do, and he continues to lose even more money, so he asks you again for even more money. When do you say enough? Maybe say no. Maybe selling lemonade isn't for him.

These politicians are public servants. They waste billions every year on stupid shit. They give themselves raises, are accountable to no one and make millions off the tax payer by passing laws which they know will make them a fortune. How about when they earn the right by showing fiscal responsibility with YOUR money, then they can suggest a tax increase do do something? AOC makes $174,000 a year and she is useless but still complains she doesn't make enough. She thinks she should be making more. LOL. What a sham.

The top 10 percent of earners bore responsibility for
    76 percent
    of all income taxes paid, and the top 25 percent paid 89 percent of all income taxes.
    he newest data reveals that the top 1 percent of earners, defined as those with incomes over $682,577, paid nearly
    46 percent
    of all income taxes

I rather have successful people keep more of their money and create jobs like they do, then to give more to a government who's only answer is to always throw more money at it. 34 trillion LOL.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19136

America's Largest Companies Dodged Nearly $300 Billion In Taxes, Report Finds

An examination of 342 companies from 2018 to 2022 found the vast majority using loopholes and tax breaks to avoid taxes on profits. Some paid nothing in federal taxes.

You can thank the 2017 Trump tax cuts.

American Companies Dodged $275 Billion In Taxes: Report | HuffPost Latest News

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    America's Largest Companies Dodged Nearly $300 Billion In Taxes, Report Finds

An examination of 342 companies from 2018 to 2022 found the vast majority using loopholes and tax breaks to avoid taxes on profits. Some paid nothing in federal taxes.

You can thank the 2017 Trump tax cuts.

American Companies Dodged $275 Billion In Taxes: Report | HuffPost Latest News

again, you guys seem incapable of not deflecting. The US rakes in way more than enough in taxes to do what they need to. Its not a revenue problem, its a spending problem. The more they take in, the more they will spending. There is no accountability and 34 trillion in debt is the proof. You want to give these people more of your moeny and insist others do as well? Insane.

Biden says fukk you to the supreme court and the constitution by bribing voters by spending your hard earned money to pay off student loans. The last batch was 1.3 billion. The dems are using your tax payer dollars to hire people to register democrats for the election. Biden sent 500 million to Jordan so they could build a wall.

You don't think that printing trillions of dollars increases inflation and diminished you value of the USD? More and more countries and by passing the USD when trading all sorts of stuff now, including oil.

Trump's tax cuts gave everyone more money to keep. They should be more tax cuts for everyone. Once (if) the government can show they can be fiscally responsible, then they can propose a temporary tax increase if something need to be done.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74

DwightShrute

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8559

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    see this is what I never get. The Left's constant narrative with the rich and taxes as if it's only the republicans that support paying lower taxes for everyone.

Get this. The politicians, who you want to raise taxes on the rich, have put the country 34 trillion in debt. Not 34 million. Not 34 billion. 34 trillion. Be honest, do you think they have earned the right to ask anyone to pay more in taxes? Imagine if your friend lost thousands of dollars running a lemonade stand every year and he kept asking you to loan him more money, you do, and he continues to lose even more money, so he asks you again for even more money. When do you say enough? Maybe say no. Maybe selling lemonade isn't for him.

These politicians are public servants. They waste billions every year on stupid shit. They give themselves raises, are accountable to no one and make millions off the tax payer by passing laws which they know will make them a fortune. How about when they earn the right by showing fiscal responsibility with YOUR money, then they can suggest a tax increase do do something? AOC makes $174,000 a year and she is useless but still complains she doesn't make enough. She thinks she should be making more. LOL. What a sham.

The top 10 percent of earners bore responsibility for
    76 percent
    of all income taxes paid, and the top 25 percent paid 89 percent of all income taxes.
    he newest data reveals that the top 1 percent of earners, defined as those with incomes over $682,577, paid nearly
    46 percent
    of all income taxes

I rather have successful people keep more of their money and create jobs like they do, then to give more to a government who's only answer is to always throw more money at it. 34 trillion LOL.
    Did you even see the 2 post I was responding to.

A new report that shows America’s biggest billionaires paid barely any income tax from 2014 to 2018
    The report from ProPublica – which based its findings on a trove of tax records submitted by an anonymous source – found that investor Warren Buffett paid US$23.7 million in taxes on $125 million in reported income, while amassing $24.3 billion more wealth during that same five-year period. Amazon founder Jeff Bezos saw his wealth soar $99 billion from 2014 to 2018, yet paid just $973 million in taxes on $4.22 billion in reported income.
    In total, the 25 richest Americans saw their wealth rise $401 billion over this period as the value of their investments such as stocks and properties grew. They paid just $13.6 billion in income taxes, or 3.4% of their wealth gain. For context, ProPublica noted middle-class Americans in their early 40s gained just $65,000 in wealth during the period – and paid almost the same amount in taxes.

This problem only got worse after the 2017 tax cuts.

dwight said -''I rather have successful people keep more of their money and create jobs like they do, then to give more to a government who's only answer is to always throw more money at it. 34 trillion LOL.''

Thats great, you should write your elected officials and let them know.

Before any of what you have listed happens, the CEO, THE Board, and top management get a big raise on top of the huge salary they already are making, and the company will do a stock buyback. If any is left after that, they may add a couple jobs usually not. If I had all the employees, I needed why would I add more, when I can just pocket the money?

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slewfan

DwightShrute

khicks26

again, you guys seem incapable of not deflecting. The US rakes in way more than enough in taxes to do what they need to. Its not a revenue problem, its a spending problem. The more they take in, the more they will spending. There is no accountability and 34 trillion in debt is the proof. You want to give these people more of your moeny and insist others do as well? Insane.

Biden says fukk you to the supreme court and the constitution by bribing voters by spending your hard earned money to pay off student loans. The last batch was 1.3 billion. The dems are using your tax payer dollars to hire people to register democrats for the election. Biden sent 500 million to Jordan so they could build a wall.

You don't think that printing trillions of dollars increases inflation and diminished you value of the USD? More and more countries and by passing the USD when trading all sorts of stuff now, including oil.

Trump's tax cuts gave everyone more money to keep. They should be more tax cuts for everyone. Once (if) the government can show they can be fiscally responsible, then they can propose a temporary tax increase if something need to be done.
    That's because the tax's collected go to support and protect the rich and Corporations. If they are not paying their tax's more of that burden falls on the poor and middle class. It's really not hard to understand, the more you give the rich and corporations the worse the economy and debt will be. As always you see the world backwards because that's what they have programed you to do.

Your reply could have came from a show on CNBC. A network for rich people with their prospective.

Are you rich?

Is this worm another one of your hero's?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10580

The fact still remains. Trump was doing spectacular as President. So the totalitarian fake news, the American Left and their buddies in China spread disease throughout the world to stop Trump. They still won’t admit it

Who refused to admit it started in China.?. The American Left, China. and the totalitarian fake news..

DwightShrute

That's because the tax's collected go to support and protect the rich and Corporations. If they are not paying their tax's more of that burden falls on the poor and middle class. It's really not hard to understand, the more you give the rich and corporations the worse the economy and debt will be. As always you see the world backwards because that's what they have programed you to do.

Your reply could have came from a show on CNBC. A network for rich people with their prospective.

Are you rich?

Is this worm another one of your hero's?

my goodness you say some weird stuff. Do you have anything to back up that statement? Of course you don't. Instead, you look at those who put the country 34 in debt as a success.

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30126

khicks26

my goodness you say some weird stuff. Do you have anything to back up that statement? Of course you don't. Instead, you look at those who put the country 34 in debt as a success.

Yea I do, we spend 1 trillion on the military every year. We have like 800 bases around the world, do you think that's to protect the America people? No, it's to protect capital interest. We give oil companies 3 billion dollars a year for what? It's not like those companies aren't making a profit. Trump tax cuts adds 10 trillion to that debt. The rich and corporations have put the country in debt, they are the biggest welfare queens we have. Not to mention the banks that have to be bailed out every 4 to 7 years. What about covid PPP loans that they never had to pay back? No, you are going to bitch about someone getting food stamps.

You are the crazy one for buying the BS they sell you. You want to give them more money and let them run the country. Which isn't that far away since they buy all the politicians anyway.

So quit with debt fear mongering and crying for the poor billionaires. WTF is wrong with you?
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-14-24 at 09:25 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute

Yea I do, we spend 1 trillion on the military every year. We have like 800 bases around the world, do you think that's to protect the America people? No, it's to protect capital interest. We give oil companies 3 billion dollars a year for what? It's not like those companies aren't making a profit. Trump tax cuts adds 10 trillion to that debt. The rich and corporations have put the country in debt, they are the biggest welfare queens we have. Not to mention the banks that have to be bailed out every 4 to 7 years. What about covid PPP loans that they never had to pay back? No, you are going to bitch about someone getting food stamps.

You are the crazy one for buying the BS they sell you. You want to give them more money and let them run the country. Which isn't that far away since they buy all the politicians anyway.

So quit with debt fear mongering and crying for the poor billionaires. WTF is wrong with you?
    what is wrong with me? What is the job of the government? Protect the people and help the needy.

No one is crying for poor billionaires. That is what you guys do a lot. You make up shit, pretend its true and then attack the talking points you invented.

You would think that a government that was 34 trillion in debt would have at least something to show for it. Great healthcare. Top of the line infrastructure. Safe cities. Very little homelessness. Stuff like that.

Instead, you have the opposite, but still the debt. That is who you want successful people to give more money to! That's fukking retarded.

You tend to believe the craziest things: Here's a few of your recent brain farts.

1. Successful people should be punished. Corrupt incompetent politicians should be able to take more money from anyone they choose.
    - that is what you are saying. You must earn the right to ask for more money. If you give them more, they will just spend more. Companies will leave to cheaper places to do business.
    - Somehow the media and Marxists have convinced you that failure is success and success is failure.

2. The border was never open.
    - flat out lie. Biden cancelled how many of Trump's border executive orders?

3. Crime is down.
    - when you don't arrest criminals, of course the stats will look better than they are. This is the plan.
    - Dollar Tree just announced they are closing 1000 stores. Dollar Tree!!
    - In and Out and closing.
    - Taco Bells are closing
    - Employees are warned not to go outside for lunch because of safety concerns.
    - several companies closing shop or leaving certain cities because of the high crime.
    - You say the crime down, is it because people are committing less crime? No Are criminals being locked up? No. Are there more police arresting more people? No. Its because you stopped calling something a crime or not reporting it as a crime! That's why the stats dropped. Its a denial of observable reality. When you deny the observable reality, you offend every person who's a victim of crime or lives in a community where there is crime or knows a victim of crime. That's all of us. Step out of denial and into the real world and look at all the closed businesses, the empty subways of NY, the streets of the cities which are lined with the homeless and syringes. We see it. The democrat's strategy is, whether its crime, the border or inflation, is deny the observable reality and just hope they forget. - Gutfeld

You are being lied to repeatedly and for some strange reason, you continue to believe these people.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

They finally moved the Advil to an endcap instead of hiding it by the 9 volt batteries. Now everyone can find it and relieve their pain.

khicks26

what is wrong with me? What is the job of the government? Protect the people and help the needy.

No one is crying for poor billionaires. That is what you guys do a lot. You make up shit, pretend its true and then attack the talking points you invented.

You would think that a government that was 34 trillion in debt would have at least something to show for it. Great healthcare. Top of the line infrastructure. Safe cities. Very little homelessness. Stuff like that.

Instead, you have the opposite, but still the debt. That is who you want successful people to give more money to! That's fukking retarded.

You tend to believe the craziest things: Here's a few of your recent brain farts.

1. Successful people should be punished. Corrupt incompetent politicians should be able to take more money from anyone they choose.
    - that is what you are saying. You must earn the right to ask for more money. If you give them more, they will just spend more. Companies will leave to cheaper places to do business.
    - Somehow the media and Marxists have convinced you that failure is success and success is failure.

2. The border was never open.
    - flat out lie. Biden cancelled how many of Trump's border executive orders?

3. Crime is down.
    - when you don't arrest criminals, of course the stats will look better than they are. This is the plan.
    - Dollar Tree just announced they are closing 1000 stores. Dollar Tree!!
    - In and Out and closing.
    - Taco Bells are closing
    - Employees are warned not to go outside for lunch because of safety concerns.
    - several companies closing shop or leaving certain cities because of the high crime.
    - You say the crime down, is it because people are committing less crime? No Are criminals being locked up? No. Are there more police arresting more people? No. Its because you stopped calling something a crime or not reporting it as a crime! That's why the stats dropped. Its a denial of observable reality. When you deny the observable reality, you offend every person who's a victim of crime or lives in a community where there is crime or knows a victim of crime. That's all of us. Step out of denial and into the real world and look at all the closed businesses, the empty subways of NY, the streets of the cities which are lined with the homeless and syringes. We see it. The democrat's strategy is, whether its crime, the border or inflation, is deny the observable reality and just hope they forget. - Gutfeld

You are being lied to repeatedly and for some strange reason, you continue to believe these people.
    In your libertarian Trump president mind what protecting the people and helping the needy is going to happen if Trump wins?

You just wrote a whole post defending made up talking points. Projection?

NO I want the money given by rich people and corporations to politicians taken out of politics. That way elected politicians will work for the people and not for the people that paid to get them elected. Which is what you have now, politicians that work for the rich.

1. What does Marx have to do with this? (made up talking point) Rich people, special interest, and corporations are the people that paid to put these politicians you speak of in place. You can't have it both ways. Saying their corrupt while advocating for the successful people that put them there in the first place. Then say Marx and think you made some kind of point.

2. It's against the law to cross the border, we have border agents called ICE, and you must go to a point of entry to get into the county. That is not an open border.

• An open border is a border that enables free movement of people (and often of goods) between jurisdictions with no restrictions on movement and is lacking substantive border control. open borders is another made up talking point.

3. Many of the stores that are closing is because the companies fuked up on the amount of stores that were needed. They blame crime because that can't tell investors they fuked up and wasted their money. I'm just telling you what the crime stats are saying, believe them if you want. Plus if Trump wins the election, I bet you will hear none of these talking point from Gutfeld the next day, as if all of a sudden the problems that have been around since the dawn of time will be solved in one day. Same BS every 4 years.

Are you sure it's me that is being lied to? Read your post again and you might change your mind

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute

The Boeing Whistleblower Who Got Suicided Last Week Allegedly Told A Family Friend, "It's Not Suicide", Just Days Before His Death

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Bwahahahaha! You dumb sumbitches! Dump the rump!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    and they are allowed to get away with it
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

he's right of course

if this was happening to a person running for office for the democrats, I too would be equally critical as I have been. This is blatant election interference by a corrupt judge and AG. NY has turned into the Soviet Union. Yet, the radical Left applauds this abuse of power and corruption while simultaneously pretending they stand for the fair application of the law.

DwightShrute

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

What's the over/under on the number of elected politicians in DC who actually will read this bill in its entirety before voting?

DwightShrute

First ... 58596061626364 ... Last