1. #4936
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why did you mention Twitter and FB? Are they the voice of liberals? What does those 2 companies have to do with liberals? Are you really going to use that to prove that MOST LIBERALS believe white men are EVIL?


    I have a shit ton of OLD ass conservative friends. They all are on FB and are not being kicked off it. The younger kids do not use FB or Twitter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Most far right and far left do not tolerate opposing views or beliefs. Not just the liberals.
    I said most liberals, obviously not all you moron.

  2. #4937
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why did you mention Twitter and FB? Are they the voice of liberals? What does those 2 companies have to do with liberals? Are you really going to use that to prove that MOST LIBERALS believe white men are EVIL?


    I have a shit ton of OLD ass conservative friends. They all are on FB and are not being kicked off it. The younger kids do not use FB or Twitter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Most far right and far left do not tolerate opposing views or beliefs. Not just the liberals.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post


    I said most liberals, obviously not all you moron.
    I didn't mean to type moron in response to those posts.

  3. #4938
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8645

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I didn't mean to type moron in response to those posts.
    No worries.

    I see far right and far left shit on most social mediums. I would hate to own any company that has to monitor/manage that shit. Not enough time in the day to look after all the crazy posts from crazy people.

  4. #4939
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    No worries.

    I see far right and far left shit on most social mediums. I would hate to own any company that has to monitor/manage that shit. Not enough time in the day to look after all the crazy posts from crazy people.
    Social media certainly caters to extremes

  5. #4940
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,826
    Betpoints: 300

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Social media certainly caters to extremes
    Case in point..

  6. #4941
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 6,280
    Betpoints: 2540

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So you think they can just go into someone's business (applebees) and trespass after being told to leave? Do you really think they have the legal right? WTF is wrong with you? You Patriots have no clue of the constitution, what's freedom and what the fukk this country represents. Restaurants can deny service to ANYONE for refusing to follow their rules. No shirt, no shoes, no shot... no service.

    Restaurants wouldn't be doing this if not for their GOVERNOR and the MANDATES. Biden must really like that word MAN-DATES? But, perhaps, he should enact a law to change it to CHILD-DATES instead for his pleasure? Did the government tell businesses that people must wear shirts and have on shoes?

    Should people that don't wear shirts be arrested for entering w/o one? You forgot to mention how they used to refuse service to blacks? Was that okay too? Common Mr. Liberal tell me! I know 10 times more about the Constitution than you do.

    The difference is is this won't end well for you. When the war does start, you will be crawling around on the ground/floors for your life. You will be hiding in your closet, or in some crawl space like the pus*y you are. Then, you will wish, after everything turns to shit.....that you weren't so stupid.

    BAAAAAMM!
    Last edited by hehfest; 12-21-21 at 02:54 PM.

  7. #4942
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Case in point..
    This isn't social media you moron

  8. #4943
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,826
    Betpoints: 300

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This isn't social media you moron
    Really?
    Do you give your absurd, backwards, misinformed opinions on every subject always claiming to be right?
    Do other posters post pics and videos?
    Is this the internet where anyone can come in and post all of the above examples?
    What is your definition of social media?

  9. #4944
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8645

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Restaurants wouldn't be doing this if not for their GOVERNOR and the MANDATES. Biden must really like that word MAN-DATES? But, perhaps, he should enact a law to change it to CHILD-DATES instead for his pleasure? Did the government tell businesses that people must wear shirts and have on shoes?

    Should people that don't wear shirts be arrested for entering w/o one? You forgot to mention how they used to refuse service to blacks? Was that okay too? Common Mr. Liberal tell me! I know 10 times more about the Constitution than you do.

    The difference is is this won't end well for you. When the war does start, you will be crawling around on the ground/floors for your life. You will be hiding in your closet, or in some crawl space like the pus*y you are. Then, you will wish, after everything turns to shit.....that you weren't so stupid.
    BAAAAAMM!
    https://dolanlawfirm.com/2021/02/no-...sk-no-service/

    Back in the 1970s there was the public outrage when businesses first placed signs on their doors saying, “No shirt, no shoes, no service.” This was a response by businesses to keep the long-haired hippies out of their stores and restaurants. There was no state or federal mandate. Many thought businesses were trampling on their civil rights by telling them what they could or could not wear. But businesses have a right to set their own rules for service. The right to refuse service is now an accepted norm as is the phrase.

    Similar reactions were heard in the ’80 when California enacted a variety of laws. In 1984, California Supreme Court unanimously upheld a mandatory auto insurance law requiring motorists stopped for traffic violations to prove they have liability coverage or eventually face losing their licenses. Two years later, California’s first seat belt laws took effect on January 1, 1986, and required both drivers and passengers to wear seat belts. It is also a state law that motorcycle riders under age 18 must wear helmets.

    Even in the face of scientific studies showing that seatbelt and helmets save lives, there was the outcry of “the government” interfering with your lives.

    Still if you are driving a car and have no proof of insurance, you are not exposing anyone to anything lethal. If someone passes you riding a motorcycle without a helmet, their risk exposure is greater than yours- the same for no wearing a seatbelt.

    Now, a whole lifetime later, we buckle up as soon as we sit down in a vehicle, make sure that our kids are wearing helmets, and do not dare drive without insurance. We would not even think about walking into a store with bare feet and no shirt on. All of these have become second nature. No personal liberties have been affected and no one has been hurt by following the rules.

    Until the pandemic, we gave little thought to “No shirt, no shoes, no service.” The same should be for masks. Businesses have the right to refuse service to those that refuse to enter without masks. Although it is understandable that culturally, the U.S. wasn’t really prepared to wear masks, unlike some countries in Asia where the practice is more common- it has been almost a year since the pandemic paralyzed the nation and wearing a mask should be second nature. Yet, we are still having this debate.

    Mask compliance has become a political issue instead of a health issue despite the evidence. “This is a life-and-death issue. Masks, physical distance and hand-washing are the three things we have to reduce the spread of the virus in the absence of a vaccine”, according to Dr. David Abrams, NYU School of Global Public Health.

    Both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization recommend masks for the general public. Keeping in line with the experts, California Department of Public Health issued face covering guidance in April 2020 that must be followed statewide.

    Analysis of data from Johns Hopkins University, California ranked No. 1 among the states where coronavirus was spreading the fastest on a per-person basis. Still protests over wearing masks are now commonplace. As Dr. Abrams pointed out “There’s a certain bravado of being angry and defying requirements to wear a mask.”

    • Costco Karen,” for instance, staged a sit-in in a Costco entrance after she refused to wear a mask, yelling “I am an American … I have rights.”
    • An unruly crew marched through Target yelling “Take off your masks, we are not going to take it anymore.”
    • “Burn the Mask” protestors blocked the entrance of Trader Joe’s in Fresno to causing the store to close early.
    • A protestor at a Ralph’s in Los Angeles called a shopper wearing a mask a “mask Nazi.”
    • In a mall in Century City, anti-mask protesters tried to force their way into several stores causing workers to be barricade themselves inside stores to keep out protesters.

    Despite the protestations, wearing a mask just like wearing seat belts, shoes and a shirt, does not violate your rights. The government has a right to enact laws to protect the health and safety of the public. That is the quintessential role of the government.

    To the extent that protestors object that masks violate their right to liberty (“my body, my choice”), they should direct their attention to Jacobson vs. Massachusetts (1905) 197 U.S. 11, the Supreme Court upheld the state’s smallpox vaccination requirement. The case has not been overturned. The case clearly explains why mask mandates do not violate any constitutional right to privacy, health, or bodily integrity. The court ruled that the requirement didn’t violate Jacobsen’s right to liberty or “the inherent right of every freeman to care for his own body and health in such way as to him seems best.” The court added that “[t]here are manifold restraints to which every person is necessarily subject for the common good. On any other basis, organized society could not exist with safety to its members.”

    The case makes it clear that the ideals of limited government do not absolve us of our social obligation to protect each other. Simply put, we do not have a constitutional right to infect others.

    For now, masks are necessary. Common sense suggests that If there is no choice, we will wear masks. We all will be safer if businesses work together to make “No Shirt, No Shoes, No Masks, No Service” the norm in California.

  10. #4945
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Really?
    Do you give your absurd, backwards, misinformed opinions on every subject always claiming to be right?
    Do other posters post pics and videos?
    Is this the internet where anyone can come in and post all of the above examples?
    What is your definition of social media?
    This is a forum you moron.

  11. #4946
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,826
    Betpoints: 300

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This is a forum you moron.
    Social media is a collective term for websites and applications that focus on communication, community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration.
    People use social media to stay in touch and interact with friends, family and various communities. Businesses use social applications to market and promote their products and track customer concerns.

    On your knees bitch..

  12. #4947
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Social media is a collective term for websites and applications that focus on communication, community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration.
    People use social media to stay in touch and interact with friends, family and various communities. Businesses use social applications to market and promote their products and track customer concerns.

    On your knees bitch..
    Theres no collaboration here you moron, it's individuals posting. Shut the fuk up you moron.

  13. #4948
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,826
    Betpoints: 300

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Theres no collaboration here you moron, it's individuals posting. Shut the fuk up you moron.
    Communication, interaction???
    Its underlined and in blue because I copy and pasted you inbred fukking moron...
    Wow!!!
    You are THE dumbest human being alive..
    BTW; There is collaboration on here between posters..
    You're just the last person anyone wants information or ideas from...

  14. #4949
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 9,430
    Betpoints: 7919

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Where are you getting this? That's not even the definition of liberal.

    Liberals are willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas. Including straight white men.



    Why is this in the Covid19 thread??
    That is the definition of old liberals. The people who are Liberals now, are actually not even liberals. They are radical marxist. Both in name, as well as their dogmatism that runs parallel with their ignorance.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  15. #4950
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,331
    Betpoints: 3908


  16. #4951
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,331
    Betpoints: 3908


  17. #4952
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,331
    Betpoints: 3908


  18. #4953
    Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-13
    Posts: 808
    Betpoints: 3262

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Case in point..

  19. #4954
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 3055

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    She’s looks like needs a good dicking lol

  20. #4955
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,196
    Betpoints: 8645

    Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    That is the definition of old liberals. The people who are Liberals now, are actually not even liberals. They are radical marxist. Both in name, as well as their dogmatism that runs parallel with their ignorance.
    Liberals are now not liberals...

  21. #4956
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    She’s looks like needs a good dicking lol
    You haven’t seen your 2 incher in a decade. She wouldn’t touch you.

  22. #4957
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

    Communication, interaction???
    Its underlined and in blue because I copy and pasted you inbred fukking moron...
    Wow!!!
    You are THE dumbest human being alive..
    BTW; There is collaboration on here between posters..
    You're just the last person anyone wants information or ideas from...
    You are a moron who is obsessed with me.

  23. #4958
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 3055

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You haven’t seen your 2 incher in a decade. She wouldn’t touch you.
    Says the guy with 3 chins, we’ve all seen the pics tubby
    Points Awarded:

    KnuckleHeadz gave mngambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  24. #4959
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,826
    Betpoints: 300

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a moron who is obsessed with me.
    Is SBR forum a form of social media skippy?

  25. #4960
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 9,430
    Betpoints: 7919

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    AOC needs more flair!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  26. #4961
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 3055

    Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    AOC needs more flair!
    and a load on the chin

  27. #4962
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,867
    Betpoints: 9700

    Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    She’s looks like needs a good dicking lol
    Not with that little thing you got, dick.

  28. #4963
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Is SBR forum a form of social media skippy?
    Find someone else to stalk you me tally I'll dumb shit.

  29. #4964
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,826
    Betpoints: 300

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Find someone else to stalk you me tally I'll dumb shit.

    No truer words were ever spoken skippy...

  30. #4965
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    [QUE=Buckandadime;30698863]I am a mentally ill dumb shitpy...[/QUOTE]

    You are a moron

  31. #4966
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I am a dumb shit
    You are a moron

  32. #4967
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 3055

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Not with that little thing you got, dick.
    hey it's panty sniffer, word is you've been arrested for trying to steal panties, what sick f*ck you are, should be shot

  33. #4968
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,826
    Betpoints: 300

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Find someone else to stalk you me tally I'll dumb shit.
    Its pathetic that you resort to editing other poster's post's and it still takes you more than one try to get it right..
    All we do is quote you directly and we laugh and laugh and laugh..
    All at your expense skippy!!!

  34. #4969
    firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-08
    Posts: 2,515
    Betpoints: 992


  35. #4970
    Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-19
    Posts: 881
    Betpoints: 2673

    COVID is in the 9th inning with 2 outs. They have gotten about all the mileage they can out of it. I am more worried about what they will release next time.

First ... 139140141142143144145 ... Last
Top