b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29949

‘Historic’ $20M Settlement Awarded After Cop Put Handcuffed Man in Cruiser, Shot Him 7 Times

Temple Hills, MD — In 2018, Sarah Wilson allegedly grabbed a gun and shot herself in the head while handcuffed in the back of a police cruiser. Her death was ruled a suicide. Victor White III, 22, was handcuffed in the back of a police cruiser in Louisiana and also allegedly grabbed a gun and shot himself in the back of a police cruiser. Like Wilson, his death was also ruled a suicide. Then, in January, another man was killed while handcuffed inside a police cruiser. This time, however, there was no chance of it being ruled a suicide as the man was shot seven times by the officer’s service weapon.

Due to the egregious nature of the case, the family of William Green , 43, has just been awarded a historic settlement of $20 million after Cpl. Michael Owen Jr. handcuffed Green, placed him in the patrol car, and then shot and killed him, hitting him 7 times.

“To be clear, there is no price that you can put on the life of a son, a father, an uncle, a brother — there is no appropriate price tag to accompany a loss like that,” Prince George’s County Executive Angela Alsobrooks said, speaking next to Green’s family. “But we believe the actions taken that night against Mr. Green, and ultimately taken against his family, warrant this settlement.”

Billy Murphy, the attorney for the family said Monday the “civil justice phase” is complete, and the family now awaits justice in the criminal case against Owen. Murphy called the civil settlement “historic” and said it reflects the “heinous nature, the brutal nature, the senseless nature of what happened to Mr. Green.”

After the shooting, Prince George’s County Police Chief Hank Stawinski announced murder, manslaughter, assault and weapons charges at a press conference. Cpl. Michael Owen Jr., a 10-year force veteran, allegedly shot Green seven times.

“I have concluded that what happened last night is a crime,” Stawinski said at the time. There was no “reasonable explanation” for the events, he said.

According to police, that night, Prince George’s County police officers responded to reports that a driver had struck multiple vehicles. When they arrived on the scene, they found the driver, William Green. Temple Hills community, spokeswoman Christina Cotterman said the officers told her they believed the man was high on PCP because they could smell it.

While PCP does reportedly have an odor similar to magic markers, police claiming that a man was high on it without first conducting a toxicology exam was irresponsible at best and deliberately misleading at worst. Results of a toxicology test were never publicly released confirming that Green had PCP in his system.

But there are other details to this story that paint an extremely sketchy picture. For starters, police were able to get the driver handcuffed without incident. We can deduce that it was without incident because officers claim they placed the Green in the front seat of the police cruiser after they handcuffed him.

Yes, you read that correctly. Officials told the media that it is normal for Prince George’s County police officers to place suspects in the front seats of their vehicles. Based on the thousands of police stories TFTP has reported over the years, the idea that it is department policy to allow suspects allegedly high on PCP to ride in the front seat of a police cruiser — handcuffed or not — is unbelievable, as in, we don’t believe it. TFTP has reported on incidents of police officers being arrested and asking to ride in the front seat to avoid embarrassment only to be denied by their arresting officers.

Originally, police claimed that once the officer hopped into the front seat with Green that a struggle ensued. However, the investigation would later reveal that no such struggle ever happened.

This is likely the reason behind such a massive settlement. Green could have simply suffered a medical emergency, passed out at the wheel, struck several cars and then passed out. Instead of receive the help he needed, Owen put him in his police cruiser and murdered him. And, the public has yet to be given a motive as to why he did what he did.

According to CBS News, the settlement is believed to be one of the country’s largest one-time settlements involving someone killed by police.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/ha...er-settlement/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

More low IQ pork chops who are ignorant of the laws that they are trying to enforce. Pigs often, very conveniently and purposely, misquote statutes and laws to serve their specific agenda of generating revenue. Even when the man informs these two jackboots specifically which part of the law that they are misquoting, they double down on stupid and insist they are right. What a world we live in where the ones tasked with enforcing the law don't even know the laws they are attempting to enforce.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Brevard County Sheriff Deputy caught on camera trying to hide from residents security camera

On July 9, 2020 a Palm Bay residents Ring security camera mounted over their garage captured what appeared to be 2 BCSO deputies in plain clothes.

One of the deputies is seen approaching the camera and jumps up attempting to move it apparently to prevent it from capturing him searching a vehicle in the driveway.

2 civilians are seen at the foot of the driveway being questioned by the other deputy outside of an unmarked grey SUV with blue flashing lights.

It is unknown what the stop was for or why this deputy was trying to conceal their actions by moving the residents property.

This comes as increased demand on the Sheriff’s office to release the video of Gregory Edwards assault in the BCSO jail which lead to his death.

Sheriff Ivey has also been resistant to his deputies wearing body cams citing privacy concerns for citizens.

UPDATE: The deputy has been identified as a BCSO Narcotics Agent. We are not publishing his name.

https://thespacecoastrocket.com/brev...curity-camera/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

OMFG! This has to be the worst case of pignorance ever. I wonder how many more pigs out there believe the same thing and think it's not illegal to lie on their police reports. I'm sure that most know without question that it is illegal, but that wouldn't deter them as they know they have the blue line privilege and the chances of being held accountable are slim to none.

California sheriff's deputies say they didn't know it was illegal to lie about evidence on police reports: report

Two former Orange County sheriff’s deputies told a California grand jury they did not know it was against the law to falsify police documents, an offense that led to their firing and conviction amid a widespread department “evidence scandal” that came to light last year, according to a local report.

Bryce Richmond Simpson, 31, and Joseph Anthony Atkinson Jr., 39, testified to a grand jury on Sept. 21 that they were never told it was illegal to write in police reports that they had submitted evidence when they actually had not, the Orange County Register recently reported, citing transcripts of their testimony. Deputies were typically expected to submit evidence by the end of their workdays.

Simpson and Atkinson Jr. were two of the most prominent and – according to the report – the worst of the OCSD members involved in the “evidence scandal,” which came to light in November 2019, according to the Register, which was first to break the news.

They were allegedly two of at least 17 deputies investigated for potential charges for allegedly claiming in reports that they had booked evidence, as required, but failing to do so sometimes until months later, if at all, according to multiple reports.

OCSD spokesperson Carrie L. Braun told Fox News deputies are “repeatedly” trained “on evidence, chain of custody, and booking of evidence,” which they’re taught in both the basic police academy and in the department’s Field Training Officer program.

“In addition, evidence booking protocols and policy now require deputies to include confirmation of the booked evidence in their report, which is then reviewed by a supervisor before being signed off,” Braun said in an emailed statement. “The Department also conducts randomized spot checks every month, pulling reports and cross-referencing the evidence booking system to ensure evidence is booked as documented.”

The scandal was uncovered during an internal audit that examined police documents from Feb. 2016 to February 2018 and found that over the course of the two-year period, 27% of the department’s deputies were found to have taken 31 days or more to book evidence, the audit reportedly found.

Of the 450 reports reviewed for a second audit, 57 involved deputies who falsely claimed to have submitted evidence, according to the Register.

Assistant Public Defender Scott Sanders previously described how “literally 1,100 deputies booked evidence late, and that was only doing a partial audit,” VoiceofOC.org reported.

Both Atkinson Jr. and Simpson pleaded guilty in June to misdemeanor charges and, in turn, avoided jail time. Their admission came out during a Sept. 21 grand jury hearing for a different deputy, Edwin Mora, the Register reported.

According to the report, Mora, a 19-year veteran who did not take the plea deal, allegedly lied in a police report from 2017, claiming he had submitted as evidence a glass pipe, a knife, and methamphetamine.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...police-reports

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Because a Bystander Filmed It, Cop Forced to Plead Guilty to Strangling Former NFL Player

Henry County, GA — Harrowing video posted by a former NFL player to his Facebook page sparked outrage in the community and led to the victim, Desmond Marrow, calling for justice in 2018. Now, years later, his calls for justice have been answered.

Former Henry County police officer David Rose pleaded guilty this week to a count of simple battery connected to his arrest of Marrow. According to WSB-TV, as part of his agreement, Rose must serve 12 months probation, complete an anger management class, 40 hours of community service and have no contact with Marrow. Rose will not be allowed to work again as an officer or get his certification reinstated.

“Through his revealing words and actions, David Rose tarnished the badge that represents all the honorable and brave men and women who serve in law enforcement. As a result of this plea, Rose will never work as a police officer again,” Henry County District Attorney Darius Pattillo said. “I am satisfied that he has been held accountable for his actions against Desmond Marrow.”

Marrow is a former University of Toledo football player who also spent one season in the NFL as a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. According to Marrow, he was unlawfully arrested after police mistook his cellphone for a gun.

“I Only Had My Cell Phone in my possession & they claimed to be scared for their lives. I had No type of weapon in my possession , I was arrested for having a Gun that turned out to be my Cell Phone . During the arrest the police knocked my teeth out, slammed me on my head and choked me out until I was unconscious,” Marrow wrote. “In addition I suffered a shoulder strain and a concussion along with the heartache of my Wife leaving me during this Very Hard time for my short comings and careless actions.”

As the video shows, police were walking Marrow to the cruiser as he tells them repeatedly, “I’m not even doing nothing. I’m not even fighting back.”

All of a sudden, without clear provocation, police slam Marrow into the back of a pickup truck as one of the officers grabs his leg. The pair of cops then slams Marrow into the pavement causing him to scream out in agony.

Clearly upset that police are attacking him while he’s handcuffed, Marrow continues to shout, “I didn’t even do nothing to y’all!” as officers ask him to lie down. He then briefly flails in frustration from being attacked, prompting Rose to begin strangling him.

“I can’t breathe,” Marrow says as he struggles to inhale with the cop squeezing his throat.

“Settle down, just relax,” another officer says, as if it is somehow easy to relax in handcuffs as multiple armed men pile on top of you while one of them chokes you.

After the officer took his hand from his throat, Marrow appears to be unconscious. “You okay?” asks one of the officers as he prods the handcuffed man in the shoulder.

“This is ridiculous,” a witness is heard saying in the background.

While the video only shows a portion of the interaction, it apparently began over an instance of road rage and ended in a Target parking lot.

According to the redacted police report, Marrow told police that someone in a dark sedan tossed a coffee cup at his car as he was driving over Interstate 75, so Marrow followed them to “have a conversation.”

“Marrow said that he was wrong for having chased the other car and that he should not have chased,” Officer Rose wrote in the report, completely omitting the fact that he choked him.

However, after the arrest, Rose was captured on his own dash camera bragging about choking Marrow and explicitly noting that he was going to cover it up.

“I’m not going to write it down, but hell yeah, I choked that (expletive),” Rose said on the dashcam video.

Chief Mark Amerman placed Rose on administrative duty after the incident and two weeks later, the department fired Rose for use of unnecessary force. Last year, he was indicted on charges of excessive force, violation of oath, false official certificates and writings along with making false statements.

During trial last year, however, Rose denied choking him — in spite of the video and the admission — and claimed it was merely bravado.

After he was arrested, Marrow faced one count of Felony Obstruction, Misdemeanor Disorderly Conduct, Reckless Driving, and Aggressive Driving. Last year, however, all those charges were dropped and Marrow pleaded guilty to misdemeanor traffic violations and paid a fine.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/be...er-nfl-player/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Exempt license plates on a pig's vehicle means exempt from following the law? This road pirate is quick to copsplain to a lady that he pulled over his reason for breaking the very same law that he is writing her a warning ticket for. There should be no exemptions allowing LEO to break laws that the general public is expected to follow.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." -- Thomas Jefferson

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23017

Bad Savage/Felons, No Crack, Robbing or Incest

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Police Auditor Admits he hid Excessive Force Report to Prevent Community Outcry

John Gliatta, an auditor for the Fresno Police Department in California, was forced to release report after 18 months.

A newly released report written by a Fresno police auditor determines what we already knew when body camera video of a brutal police beating of a teenager surfaced last year – that police used excessive force when they repeatedly punched a teenager who was not posing a threat to officers.

However, the auditor, John Gliatta, admitted to a subcommittee he intentionally delayed the release of an investigation for more than four months over concerns of how the community would react.

Gliatta was forced to release his report last week even though the incident took place more than a year-and-a-half ago.

The incident took place on January 23, 2019 after Fresno's gang task force dubbed MAGEC (Multi-Agency Gang Enforcement Consortium) conducted a surprise probation search at a birthday party in an apartment complex.

The report states that Fresno police officer Christopher Martinez used excessive force when he launched a volley of punches on then-17-year-old London Wallace, claiming he took a "fighting stance" against officers.

Claiming a gang meeting was taking place with firearms present, task force officers conducted a raid in which they detained and pat-searched all occupants one-by-one who were in the targeted apartment.

As the operation was unfolding, Wallace, then 17 years old with no gang affiliation or criminal record, can be seen looking for a place to sit after he was patted down when Martinez grabs him and begins to punch him.

Wallace was taken to the ground with a bloodied face and arrested for resisting arrest, a chage that was later dropped.

According to former Police Chief Dyer, an internal affairs investigation concluded no misconduct occurred even though he also admitted investigators failed to view the body camera video before reaching their conclusion.

The incident caused uproar prompting a civil lawsuit against officers and the initiation of a formal investigation by Fresno’s “independent” police auditor.

“I internally decided not to put it out because I knew the city, the community had some very fragile emotions going on. And I didn’t think it would help matters by putting this up because I contradict what the PD came up with,” Gliatta said to a subcommittee on September. 16. His justification for the delayed released caused outcry from several committee members and the report was released this month.

While Gliatta claims his reason for the delay was due to it contradicting Fresno’s internal affairs investigation, it’s also likely it was due to Gliatta’s determination that Martinez’s first three punches were justified despite video evidence contradicting the claim that Wallace had taken a fighting stance.

Gliatta states in his report: “It is my opinion punches four through seven could have been avoided since the CP was now bent over with his hand covering his head in an attempt to avoid the punches and was no longer being a threat.”

This is not the first lawsuit Martinez has faced for his use of force on the job. A lawsuit was filed against Martinez and other officers following the May 10, 2017 police killing of Joseph Perez who died in police custody in a confrontation that took place after he was placed in handcuffs.

As there are renewed calls for charges to be brought against Martinez as well as Gliatta’s resignation, Todd Frazier, president of the Fresno Police Officers Association, released a statement this week claiming Maritinez was justified in initiating force against Wallace.

“The involved officer felt there was non-compliance by Mr. Wallace and he felt he had to immediately act to avoid this already problematic situation from getting out of control. “ writes Frazier. “This demonization must stop.”

Read the auditor's report here:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/m...OIR_Report.pdf

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...TkKLCGFUOs0jfw

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Cop Who Was Not Fired After First Arrest, Arrested Again—for Child Rape—Still Not Fired

Clinton, MD — It is an unfortunate reality in the land of the free that police officers commit crimes against children. In case after case, the Free Thought Project has reported on countless officers who have been arrested for preying on society’s most vulnerable. While there is certainly no shortage of non-cops who abuse children, being a police officer gives many cops the ability to cover their crimes or puts them in positions of authority and trust that allow them to prey on children. All too often, even when they are caught, cops receive special treatment under the law and in their employment.

If your job is to arrest people for DUI and you get a DUI, you should be fired and stripped of your law enforcement license for betraying the trust of the community you serve. Yes, everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but if your job is to enforce the law and you are recorded on another police officer’s dash camera, driving while intoxicated, you need to be fired.

But that did not happen when officer Tristan Thigpen got his DUI in 2018. Instead, he’s been on paid vacation ever since. And, while he was on paid vacation — for violating his oath and betraying the community — he has since allegedly raped a child.

While on paid vacation, Thigpen is accused of sexually abusing a “young child.” During a press conference this week, State’s Attorney Aisha Braveboy announced multiple charges against Thigpen for the alleged repeated sex abuse of a child, who Thigpen knew.

The charges that Thigpen face include:

- Sex abuse of a minor
    - Third-degree sex offense
    - Second-degree assault
    - Fourth-degree sex offense

According to prosecutors, the victim was a household member, meaning it could have even been his own child. While they haven’t provided specifics of how they learned of the abuse, officials noted they found out about it through “various law enforcement agencies.”

Braveboy encouraged anyone else who has been a victim of Thigpen to come forward.

Braveboy said that when a case like such involves an officer, “it’s particularly egregious.” We agree.

“Any case involving sex abuse of a minor is serious. When the allegations are made against an officer, it’s particularly egregious,” she said.

The interim police chief also weighed in but stopped short of apologizing for not firing Thigpen in the first place.

“The fact the allegations against this officer involve a child make them all the more troubling. The officer had already been on suspension when our department was made aware of this allegation,” Interim Police Chief Hector Velez said. “We immediately opened an investigation and brought this case to the State’s Attorney’s Office for possible prosecution.”

Thigpen is still with the department, but has been suspended without pay this time.

If he is found guilty on the charges, Thigpen would face the possibility of up to 35 years behind bars.

Unfortunately, however, even if he is found guilty on all counts, child raping cops rarely do any significant time behind bars. Sadly, there is a pattern of police officers getting caught preying on children, raping women, and committing other unspeakable crimes—and never going to jail.

One of many examples is the case of California Highway Patrol lieutenant Stephen Robert Deck who was given probation for attempting to have sex with a 13-year-old. The officer was caught in an undercover sting operation set up by police to catch pedophiles in the act of trying to have sex with kids. Unlike most of the other 12 defendants in the case, who were sentenced to at least one year in prison, Deck was afforded probation last year simply because he wore a badge.

Although every other person caught in the same sting received jail time, Deck’s badge apparently granted him special privilege. What’s more, this child predator was allowed to keep his taxpayer-funded medical retirement. And we call this “justice” in the land of the free.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...mes-suspended/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

"Things were ok at first, but then police showed up."

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Cops Get $2.5M After Fellow Cops Beat Them With Dildos on Video, Sodomized Them with Flashlights

Mountainside, NJ – A lawsuit filed by six police officers from the Mountainside Police department revealed a culture of corruption and sadistic hazing within the department. According to the lawsuit, supervisors took part in degrading pranks on other officers, which included smacking officers with a giant blue dildo that they named “big blue,” as well as defecating in the shoes of officers, and in some cases sodomizing them with flashlights. Now, because police departments fail to hold themselves accountable, 5 cops are getting $2.45 million in taxpayer money in the form of a settlement.

Officers Jeffrey Stinner, Christopher Feighner, Richard Latargia, Thomas Norton and James Urban, and administrative assistant Amy Colineri — previously a dispatcher — said in the lawsuit they were subjected to a hostile work environment and retaliation, according to NJ.com.

The settlement states that Mountainside denies all wrongdoing, and that both sides agreed to it “for the purpose of avoiding the burden and expense of litigation.”

The claims of these officers are supported by video evidence, which shows Sgt. Andrew Huber and Lt. Thomas Murphy smacking an officer in the face with a blue dildo as then-Borough Police Chief Allan Attanasio did nothing to intervene. Murphy can be seen laughing and taking out his cellphone to record the encounter. In another video, Murphy was dressed up like Santa Claus for a holiday party, and handed out dildos to officers as “gifts.”

Huber was named multiple times in the lawsuit and was accused of defecating in another officer’s boots and placing his testicles on other officers’ food on multiple occasions. Huber reportedly called the act of defiling his subordinates food “braining,” and he would usually take a photo of his genitals on the food and show the photo to the victim after they had eaten their lunch. Huber would even walk around the bathroom naked, taunting officers while swinging a dildo and throwing feces around.

In one incident, Huber reportedly chased the local fire chief around police headquarters with “Big Blue.”

Ironically, Huber was in charge of the department’s internal affairs investigation unit, which is tasked with policing the behavior of the officers and punishing them when they get out of line. Huber’s actions show just how much of a farce the internal affairs unit was, and it is likely that this is not unique to the Mountainside Police Department.

“[Huber] while sitting on the toilet, would fling excrement soiled toilet paper,” plaintiff Christopher Feighner, states in the lawsuit.

Huber also worked with children as an officer for the school district and coached children’s sports teams.

If you think that it could not get any worse, Lt. Thomas Murphy is accused of sodomizing multiple officers with a flashlight.

“Murphy had a practice of taking his flashlight and ramming it into the anus area of other male officers while at police headquarters,” the lawsuit states.

One plaintiff, James Urban, said that it hurt for him to sit down after an encounter with Murphy. It was also alleged that many officers would walk with their backs against the wall to avoid being victimized by the flashlight.

The lawsuit states that the chief of police was informed about many of these issues, but no action was taken. The allegations also include blatant racism on the part of multiple supervisors.

According to NJ.com, the chief was placed on paid administrative leave one week after the lawsuit was filed. By July, he and Huber had filed for retirement.

Murphy was was suspended without pay upon the borough filing disciplinary charges against him and retired earlier this year, Mayor Paul Mirabelli said Tuesday.

In a statement posted on the borough’s website, officials announced that Murphy and Huber have been suspended.

“For my part, I can state without equivocation that I deny any suggestion I acted in any way improperly or failed to discharge my duties and functions as an elected Councilperson and as the Mountainside Councilperson who is the liaison to the Police Department,” Councilman and Police Commissioner Keith Turner said at the time, defending the officers.

“The citizens of Mountainside know full well the quality and integrity of the people who have served them and the recklessly asserted characterizations in a lawsuit will not change that knowledge,” Turner added.

But as this settlement and video shows, Turner was wrong.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...h-flashlights/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Cop Arrested for Murder After Killing Town Hero for Stopping a Man from Beating a Woman

Wolfe City, TX — As TFTP reported on Monday, a local sports hero was living up to his reputation Saturday night by “doing the right thing” and intervening in a domestic fight at a gas station. Former Hardin-Simmons University football player, Jonathan Price, 31, would be killed by police for helping out his fellow citizens. In an extremely rare move, the officer who killed Price, Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas was arrested and charged with murder for the shooting.

According to the Texas Rangers, Price was not presenting a threat at all to the officer and was merely walking away when Lucas opened fire and killed him.

The AP reports that Lucas, 22, was booked into the Hunt County Jail on Monday night, the Texas Rangers said in a statement released by the Texas Department of Public Safety. Jail records show bail was set at $1 million.

“The preliminary investigation indicates that the actions of Officer Lucas were not objectionably reasonable,” the statement said.

According to the statement from authorities, Lucas responded to the call about the incident at the gas station Saturday night and encountered Price who reportedly just broke it up. The Texas Rangers stated that Price “resisted in a non-threatening posture and began walking away,” and was then killed.

Likely knowing he did nothing wrong, Price simply tried to walk away after reportedly stopping a man from beating a woman — and for this, he was murdered by police.

“When police arrived, I’m told, he raised his hands and attempted to explain what was going on,” said civil rights attorney Lee Merritt in a Facebook posting. “Police fired Tasers at him and when his body convulsed from the electrical current, they ‘perceived a threat’ and shot him to death.”

While the arrest of Lucas was extremely fast when compared to other arrests of police officers, Merritt said that given the circumstances, Lucas should have been arrested faster.

After Lucas’ arrest was announced, Merritt posted: “This didn’t happen quickly. It should (have) happened the day he murdered JP. John should still be here.”

“This is the first step. This man is dangerous and should not be out on bond. The family was relieved to hear of his arrest and are looking forward to his conviction,” said Merritt.

Price’s father, Junior Price spoke about that alleged deadly choice as well saying “I want to see what the man gets… what he has coming to him for killing my son.”

During an interview over the weekend, Prince’s friends and family explained what a pillar of the community this young man was.

“He had a good heart. He always tried to help others,” said Price’s mother, Marcella Louis in an interview with WFAA.“They took my son from me,” she said. “They took my baby.”

The Texas Ranger’s report appears to back up the description from family members and multiple eyewitnesses, who said officer Lucas shot and killed Price on Saturday night after an argument broke out between a couple inside a convenience store.

As we reported on Monday, witnesses described Price as a hero who tried to break up the fight inside the store before it spilled out into the parking lot. When police showed up, Lucas shot Price, who was unarmed.

Many of the residents in Wolfe City — a town about 60 miles northeast of Dallas — remembered the local sports star as a caring man who went out of his way to help others.

Head Coach at HSU, Jesse Burleson tweeted, “Lost one of our own in a terrible situation. Jonathan Price was an awesome young man during his time with Cowboy Football. Was only with us for a short time in 2008 but was always a Cowboy. Prayers for comfort and peace for Jonathan’s family.”

Former Major League baseball star for the Texas Rangers, third baseman Will Middlebrooks grew up with Price and told reporters that news of Price’s death sickened him because Price was the hero in the scenario and he was the only one who police shot and killed.

“What’s really sickening is that he was doing the right thing… he saw a man putting his hands on a woman and stepped in to stop the altercation,” said Middlebrooks. “The man then fought him… then the police shot him. He was unarmed. I’m heartbroken.”

Middlebrooks started a fundraiser for Price’s family which has surpassed its goal of $50,000 as of Tuesday.

Dale Trompler, was Price’s high school football coach at Wolfe City. He said “Price made an undeniable imprint on my life and will be in my heart forever.”

Trompler said as his coach and friend, he would preach to his players to always do the right thing. Sadly, doing the right thing got this innocent man killed.“I never thought that doing so would cost him his life,” said Trompler.

According to reports, the convenience store was equipped with multiple cameras which caught the entire thing on video, however, they will not be publicly released at this time. Though it wasn’t publicly released, the video was likely the impetus behind the charges against Lucas.

As we stated on Monday, this story is especially tragic given Price’s recent comments on trying to bridge the divide between police and the policed. Price has no criminal record and in a tragic irony, he was actually a police supporter who called for peace between the citizens and law enforcement. In a Facebook post in June, as many cities in the nation were on fire from protests, Price drew on his past experiences to find common ground and urge peace.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/of...onathan-price/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

More jackboots wearing costumes and badges who don't have a clue what laws they are attempting to enforce. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for the general public and the same should be for LEO... the one's tasked with enforcing the laws. These ignorant thugs openly violate a man's rights and give him a helping of meaningless copsplaining as they illegally detain him and attempt to justify their oath breaking actions. The detained man contacts his lawyer who in turn contacts the sheriff's department and demands that they release his client immediately. After an illegal 20 minute detainment the deputies finally released the innocent man. These pigs even went as far as to lie on their report of the incident claiming they never saw the man's fishing pole and that they only illegally detained him for 10 minutes, when the video clearly shows it was 20+ minutes. It's ignorant pigs like this who create the divide between citizens and police and continue to earn the hate.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

“I Beat the ever-living F*ck out of him:" Body Camera Captures Cop's Admission

Released audio indicates murder and coverup, contradicting the official version of the 2019 death of Ronald Greene.

“I beat the ever-living f*¢k out of him," said the Louisiana state trooper, describing the brutal beating of a man he claimed had died in a car crash.

“I choked him and everything else trying to get him under control."

The 37-second audio clip from trooper's Chris Hollingsworth body camera obtained by the Associated Press contradicts the initial claim that 39-year-old Ronald Greene had died in a car crash following a police chase in Northern Louisiana.

The incident took place on May 10 and began just after midnight after police claimed they tried to stop Greene for unknown reasons and he attempted to evade them, prompting a police pursuit through several parishes.

Police initially stated that Greene struck a tree causing injuries and went unconscious once medical responders arrived.

However, Greene’s family has challenged how he sustained his injuries in a wrongful death lawsuit and released photos of Greene’s vehicle showing minimal damage on vehicle as well as photos of Greene after he had died with various lacerations and bruises on his face and body.

The lawsuit was accompanied with a coroner's report that documented bruises from blunt force trauma and flesh wounds from being tasered multiple times.

“We finally got him in handcuffs when a third man got there, and the son of a bitch was still fighting him, was still wrestling with him trying to hold him down. He was spitting blood everywhere and all of a sudden he just went limp.” Hollingsworth said, describing the brutal arrest.

No use of force or arrest was mentioned in the police crash report recently obtained by the Associated Press, and while Louisiana State Police claim they opened an investigation into the crash hours after it occurred, Trooper Hollingworth was just put on administrative last month after an administrative investigation was initiated in August.

Greene will never be able to testify to what happened that night and while body camera video exists of the altercation, police have not released it citing an “ongoing investigation."

In a twist of irony, Hollingworth will also never testify to what really took place as he died in a car crash this September just hours after learning that he would be fired for his part in Greene’s death.

While none of the other officers who participated in Greene’s death have been charged, more information about their participation is likely to surface as the Greene’s wrongful death lawsuit continues.

“Trooper Hollingsworth’s family has the finality of knowing exactly how he died as their community mourns his loss. Lee Merritt, an attorney representing the Greene’s family recently said. The family of Ronald Greene, however, is still being denied the same finality by the State of Louisiana.”

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-...iEK8bDG2sREx-A

More details:

https://apnews.com/article/us-news-a...c9e980ab7228c5

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Cop Arrested for Filming His Soon-to-be 10yo Step Daughter Nude to Make Child Porn

Columbus, OH — Another police officer has been arrested for child porn. While this happens so often that it is depressingly not surprising, this time, it was the cop’s own soon-to-be 10-year-old step daughter who was the victim.

Columbus police officer Raymond Rose, 29, was arrested last week by an officer with the Franklin County Internet Crimes Against Children task force after being accused of filming a young child in a “state of nudity,” according to Franklin County Municipal Court records.

Rose has been charged in Municipal Court with one count each of pandering obscenity involving a minor and illegal use of a minor in nudity oriented material. Both of the charges are second degree felonies.

Family members of the reported victim contacted the police department’s Internal Affairs Bureau with the allegations, ABC 6 reports. The IAB then contacted the department’s Special Victims Bureau. Due to the nature of the allegations, the Special Victims Bureau brought in the Franklin County Internet Crimes Against Children unit.

According to police, Rose went into his soon-to-be step daughter’s bedroom and filmed the private areas of a 10-year-old girl on July 20 inside a private residence. When police investigated Rose’s phone, they reportedly found the video on it.

Police say more charges could follow as they search the remainder of his devices and residence.

The pandering obscenity charge allegedly stems from the accusation that Rose also made the little girl watch pornography on top of making her strip naked so he could film her.

On Saturday, this child predator was arraigned on his charges and his bond was set at $150,000. It is unclear weather or not he posted the bail.

“When criminal activity is discovered, our duty is to investigate and pursue the appropriate action based on the evidence. The fact that it involves one of our own does not change that,” said Columbus police chief Thomas Quinlan. “The protection of children demands the highest level of priority and investigation. Regardless of who the accused is, we support every effort to ensure justice is done.”

Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O’Brien pointed out that Rose was arrested despite his status as a law enforcement officer as if applying equal justice under the law is something unusual and should be praised.

“I think it shows that no one is above the law,” O’Brien said. “If a police officer commits a crime, they will be prosecuted. They will be investigated the same as any other citizen.”

He then went on to issue a warning to the public about the prevalence of such abuse, noting that it can and will often come from relatives and friends.

“Parents need to be watchful even amongst relatives, even amongst neighbors,” said O’Brien.

According to O’Brien, Rose’s charges “carry up to 8 years in prison and the charges themselves deal with the production of the video and that is why it is among the most serious of the child pornography charges,” he said.

Despite finding the video on Rose’s phone, the Columbus police department has yet to fire him. Instead, he has had his gun taken away but is still receiving his full pay.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...ke-child-porn/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Passengers riding in a vehicle stopped by police for a traffic violation are under no legal obligation to identify themselves, produce ID or answer any questions.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another day, another low IQ oath breaker illegally detains a man for legally filming in public. Without reasonable, articulable suspicion (RAS) that a crime has been committed or is being committed police have no legal authority to detain someone and this holds true even in states with "stop and ID" laws. "Being suspicious" is not a crime and police may not LEGALLY detain someone for this alone. The tyrant pig in the video goes through the normal copsplaining BS as he attempted to violate the man's rights, but the man filming stood his ground and did not cave to the tyrant's unlawful demands.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Watch these tyrants talk in circles and copsplain to justify wanting the 3 men to forgo their 4th Amendment rights and just "show their papers." The first pig on the scene even goes as for to lie and say that as a state trooper he allowed to conduct license checks and ID must be presented when he asks for it. Wrong! Another jackboot shows up and just ends up looking foolish as the 3 men hammer her with what the actual law states and how it's different than the pile of BS the pig is trying to push. "The fact that you won't give me your ID makes me think that these children are in danger." OMFG! Do these pigs know how ignorant they sound? Maybe they should practice their little oath breaking schticks in front of a mirror. These pigs are so used to people just obeying their unlawful demands that when someone asserts their rights they get all butthurt and claim that it's suspicious and evasive. If standing up for your constitutional rights is being evasive and suspicious then these tyrants need a refresher course on the Bill of Rights or need to find a new line of work. Dumb pigs.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11697

Did your dad run off or something?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Pignorance and copsplaining.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Clayton County deputy fired for excessive force after holding gun to suspect’s head

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. — The Clayton County Sheriff’s Office has fired a deputy they say used excessive force when she put a handgun to a suspect’s head during an arrest.

Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill said Nicole Pitts was fired Wednesday after she pressed a gun under the suspect’s chin after he refused to get into a patrol car. The suspect was handcuffed behind his back at the time.

A deputy who saw it happen reported the incident to a supervisor. Hill said Pitts was placed on administrative leave Tuesday night without pay and fired Wednesday afternoon.

This is the third Clayton County deputy to be fired since last month.

Clayton County corrections officer Gregory Hubert Brown was fired after Hill said he called an inmate suffering a mental health crisis a “crazy N-word” in front of other inmates and another corrections officer.

In September, officer Brandon Myers was fired after a now-viral video showed him pinning a man to the ground and punching him repeatedly.

Myers was in the process of arresting Roderick Walker, who was the passenger in a car that was pulled over for a broken tail light. A confrontation broke out between Walker and deputies after he refused to show identification.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cla...20patrol%20car.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Somerville police officer charged in connection with pepper spray assault

SOMERVILLE, Mass. —A police officer in Massachusetts is facing an assault charge in connection with his use of pepper spray on a person in custody.

Officer Michael McGrath, of the Somerville Police Department, was placed on paid administrative leave by city officials just hours after they learned about the alleged incident, which occurred on Oct. 1, 2019.

According to the Middlesex District Attorney's Office, a criminal complaint was issued by the Somerville District Court on Wednesday for the charge of assault and battery by means of a dangerous weapon against McGrath.

The criminal complaint comes after an investigation was conducted into an incident in which McGrath allegedly used pepper spray on a person who was in custody and, allegedly, posed no threat to him.

In light of the felony charge, Somerville city officials decided to place McGrath on unpaid administrative leave.

"Our officers are entrusted with tremendous responsibilities, and our residents must be confident that every officer will perform those duties to the highest standards, using force only when necessary and according to departmental training, policy, and the law," reads a statement from Somerville Mayor Joseph Curtatone. "We have referred this case to the District Attorney and we will continue to fully cooperate with their investigation."

The investigation was conducted by the Middlesex District Attorney's Office and the Somerville Police Department.

McGrath is scheduled to be arraigned Nov. 13.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/somervi...sault/34306990

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3734

A lawsuit filed in Galveston County court last week by Julie Ketterman, a Houston-based attorney, argues the two officers “knew or should have believed that Neely -- being a Black man -- being led with a rope and by mounted officers down a city street as though he was a slave, would find this contact offensive.”

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Did your dad run off or something?

I’m thinking it was something much worse than his Dad running off

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

High Ranking Lt. and 5 Cops Keep Jobs After Admitted Involvement in Teen Sex Trafficking Case

Oakland, CA — An abused little girl was only 12-years-old when she was forced into the sex trade, forever altering the course of her life. For years, this little girl was “exploited by pimps” until she finally broke away and made it to an Oakland police officer. For a brief moment, she thought she was safe — but, according to a lawsuit, she was wrong and the cops began trafficking her. And all of it stems from police being entirely unable to hold problem cops accountable—even when there is evidence of sexual misconduct and a paper trail of sexting.

This week, we find out that a high-ranking Richmond police official and five other officers who exchanged explicit messages with the teen were all given written reprimands — and kept their jobs!

Previously, TFTP reported on former Lt. Andre Hill who was running the Richmond police department’s Youth Service Division when he came across Celeste Guap in 2015. In 2017, he was fired after it was discovered that for years, he sent the teen sexually explicit messages and engaged in oral sex with her.

But he was never charged and is currently fighting for his job back. Now, as part of a settlement agreement stemming from a lawsuit over SB 1421, the 2019 police transparency law, records of the other officers’ “discipline” were released.

According to a report out of the Mercury News:

"Records released Wednesday for the first time publicly identify four Richmond officers disciplined for their involvement with the Richmond teenager, known as Celeste Guap.

Most notably is Lt. Felix Tan, who was the chief of staff to then-Chief Allwyn Brown. As a public information officer, Tan helped craft the department’s messaging as the scandal ricocheted from the Oakland Police Department to Richmond."

To be clear, Tan was issuing the police department’s response to the officers who sexted a trafficked teen and he was involved in the very act. You cannot make this up! When IA asked Tan about the messages, he had no problem admitting to them, saying "Of course I made some comments because I’m a guy.”

Tan and Hill are among the highest ranking officials in any of the departments and now we have the names of multiple other cops.

"In interviews with this news organization in 2016, Guap named five officers she claimed to have a relationship with: Lt. Hill, Sgt. Armando Moreno, Sgt. Mike Rood, Officer Jarred Tong and Officer Terrance Jackson. This organization typically does not name victims of sexual assault or trafficking, but did so after Guap (who uses an assumed name) had spoken out publicly in the case.

The new records confirm the names of three other officers: Detective Sgt. Erik Oliver, Detective Daniel Campos, and Officer Joe Deorian, who all received written reprimands for sexually explicit messaging with Guap."

None of the officers were charged nor were they fired. This is a problem.

As TFTP previously reported, when the young girl went to police to get help, she was actually being brought into a depraved circle of cops from multiple departments who would continue to abuse her for years to come.

Instead of helping her, more than 30 other law enforcement officers “continued to traffic, rape, victimize and exploit a teenage girl who needed to be rescued,” according to a legal claim filed with the Oakland city attorney’s office. “Instead of helping [the teen] find a way out of exploitation, they furthered and deepened her spiral down into the sex trade,” the claim continued.

Keeping jobs and not facing charges should come as no surprise given the history of these cops. As we previously reported, some of the officers involved in covering up this explicit case of child sex trafficking are not only being promoted — but honored.

Knowing that if they conducted their honors ceremony in public, they would likely see a huge backlash, the Oakland police department held a secret ceremony in a church in 2017.

Several of the officers honored at the ceremony were the same ones involved in covering up, mishandling, or otherwise participating in the sex-crime incident.

As the East Bay Express noted at the time, two dozen protesters picketed the ceremony at the church’s entrance, accusing Mayor Libby Schaaf and the department of rewarding officers who should instead be punished.

“They seem to be resisting change,” said Gwen Hardy, a longtime Oakland resident who has been involved in efforts to reform the OPD since the 1980s, according to the Express. Hardy said the Coalition for Police Accountability, which spearheaded the creation of the city’s new police commission, met with Police Chief Anne Kirkpatrick earlier this year. Kirkpatrick told the activists she wouldn’t hesitate to discipline, and even fire, bad cops.

“But why promote them?” Hardy asked.

Normally, when police officers honor themselves with awards and promotions, these events are broadcast into the public light to bolster their public image. However, when they are honoring those who facilitated a child sex scandal, they have to do it in secret. No media was allowed in the event and, in fact, they were forced to stand 50 yards away from the entrance.

As the Express noted, in the past, media were invited to these functions — but not anymore.

Roland Holmgren was one of the officers honored at the ceremony for his recent promotion to captain.

Holmgren was one of dozens of cops referred to in a special court investigator’s report as having mishandled the Celeste Guap case, in which multiple Oakland cops raped and trafficked a young woman and illegally accessed department records, among other crimes, according to the Express.

Several other officers, including Capt. Kirk Coleman who now runs the Internal Affairs Division, were in attendance. Coleman was also involved in the sex trafficking cover up and named in the report for failing to notify the District Attorney about the criminal behavior of the officers in the case.

The public became aware of the investigation after Guap went public and the investigation revealed a massive conspiracy to cover up the sexual abuse by dozens of California cops.

“It appears to be a cesspool here,” local attorney, John Burris, responsible for a 2003 federal probe into the Oakland police department said at the time. “But you gotta keep working at it to drain the swamps.”

With sex trafficking on the rise in the United States, it is no wonder government is admitting they have no way to stop it. After all, if they are awarding police officers, not firing, and also rehiring them for covering up and participating in one of most reported on underage sex trafficking cases in the country, why on earth would we expect them to do anything to stop it?

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/te...s-never-fired/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Two Cops Arrested for Pepper Spraying, Beating Porcupines to Death On Duty and Filming It for Fun

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...es-filming-it/

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

“I’m going to show you what f*¢king freedom of speech is…” deputy Charles Rhoads.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Sheriff's Deputy suspended without pay over crash and suspected DWI

TOWN OF AURORA, N.Y. (WKBW) — An Erie County Sheriff's Deputy is currently suspended without pay and facing DWI charges.

According to the Erie County Sheriff's Office, Aaron Naegely was suspended back on October 3, following a single-vehicle crash on Jewett Holmwood Road in the Town of Aurora. Investigators say the crash involved an "agency vehicle" and that Naegely was driving while intoxicated.

Supervisors with Police Services were sent to the scene and the Sheriff has ordered a separate Professional Standards Division investigation into the incident, which is continuing.

Due to the ongoing investigations, no additional information or comments will be made.

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news...-suspected-dwi

First ... 24252627282930 ... Last