JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Black face and or wearing MAGA hats which is worse?

Ummm what is racist and what is not these days I'm lost?

Just gotta walk on egg shells these days I guess..

If I wore a MAGA red hat on where I live I know I'd be confronted or maybe even get in a fight. Welcome to Los Angeles, California Trump supporters.. Death wish!!!

So which is worse? Seriously? I have no problem with the black people I know. We are just people living on this planet. It's not skin color it's Politics and the main stream media that divide IMO. DON'T BE FOOLED PEOPLE.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-07-19 at 01:28 AM.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The saddest part the recent mess is the blatant hypocrisy and double standard of Democrats

It's mind boggling that anyone with pride can cast a vote for a D these days, I'd be ashamed

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

if you are a male and still vote democrat, you should be checked for LOW TESTOSTERONE

period

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

If you vote for trump you must have a low IQ....only an idiot can fall for his lies and con game.

It’s funny to watch Nancy drag him around by his tiny balls though.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Neither side seems to give a shit what people want. Even Trump who has been good on fixing immigration still wants as many or more LEGAL immigrants which the majority don't want. I find that unacceptable. Regan destroyed Cali with amnesty. Conservatives fail to conserve anything in this country while liberals are mentally ill

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Some conservatives wear blackface, while other conservatives join the KKK and wear their apparel. Some conservatives will deny voting for Trump another's will wear red hats. The whole while, some liberals will be offended and other liberals will go ape shitt crazy. When you generalize all liberals and all conservatives and put them all into one box, you are guilty of the exact division Trump is trying to create. Gibby likes to put these types of scenarios forward, claiming it has to be one or the other. In this particular case jibby, my question would be "why do you have to wear a black face or wear a Maga hat?"
    If you know that these things are going to piss people off, why do you pretend you have to choose one? How about just do neither?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Some conservatives wear blackface, while other conservatives join the KKK and wear their apparel. Some conservatives will deny voting for Trump another's will wear red hats. The whole while, some liberals will be offended and other liberals will go ape shitt crazy. When you generalize all liberals and all conservatives and put them all into one box, you are guilty of the exact division Trump is trying to create. Gibby likes to put these types of scenarios forward, claiming it has to be one or the other. In this particular case jibby, my question would be "why do you have to wear a black face or wear a Maga hat?"
    If you know that these things are going to piss people off, why do you pretend you have to choose one? How about just do neither?
    I don't put anyone in a box, I just wanna know which is considered more dangerous to wear and which is considered more racist by the Liberals?

Wearing a MAGA hat or putting on Black Face these days? Both seem very offensive.. Especially the MAGA hats if you live in any major city like NY or LA and walk around in public..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

well, at least I am comforted by the fact that the virginia delegaton of democrats is having a special meeting right now to address their problems of being a bunch of circle-jerking ex frat boy small white kahked racists losers that all pathtically wore black face as part of carrying out a long-held democrat fantasy of being black so as to actually being able to satisfy one of their whore blonde bbc loving wifes/gfrends.....

meeting seems to be typical for these racist inbred mother fukkers:

well, maybe it's not so comforting after all, but what do you expect from a f'n state full of idiots who had to decide on a state motto between "Virginia--Where it's all Relative" or "Virginia -- where family trees don't fork"

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Regardless of your politics, a MAGA hat is an automatic to never get laid ever.

Maybe, just maybe in the backwoods of Virginia or Alabama.

Just a pro tip guys trying to get laid by even the slightest of attractive woman.

I don't understand the blackface thing. If I'm dressing up as MJ, is that not appropriate?

You can't sneeze anymore without a controversy, it's a joke.

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    well, at least I am comforted by the fact that the virginia delegaton of democrats is having a special meeting right now to address their problems of being a bunch of circle-jerking ex frat boy small white kahked racists losers that all pathtically wore black face as part of carrying out a long-held democrat fantasy of being black so as to actually being able to satisfy one of their whore blonde bbc loving wifes/gfrends.....

meeting seems to be typical for these racist inbred mother fukkers:

well, maybe it's not so comforting after all, but what do you expect from a f'n state full of idiots who had to decide on a state motto between "Virginia--Where it's all Relative" or "Virginia -- where family trees don't fork"
    Virginia is nothing like the rest of the south. Lived in different parts of VA before and I think it’s funny when they put VA in the inbred talk. You’ve obviously never been there.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You voted for Trudeau didn't Jay.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

Just a pro tip guys trying to get laid by even the slightest of attractive woman.

I don't understand the blackface thing. If I'm dressing up as MJ, is that not appropriate?

A hell of alot more chicks are Liberal leaning then guys,that's for sure.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-07-19 at 12:25 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

No, get your bulls jersey, some Jordans, shave your head and maybe rock the Hitler mustache. No need for blackface.

If you people cant figure out who you are without you painting yourself black, then your costume needs more work.

bigtymer56

Just occurred to me you could've been referring to Michael Jackson...which in that case you got nothing to worry about.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Neither side seems to give a shit what people want. Even Trump who has been good on fixing immigration still wants as many or more LEGAL immigrants which the majority don't want. I find that unacceptable. Regan destroyed Cali with amnesty. Conservatives fail to conserve anything in this country while liberals are mentally ill
    Agree, only a pure libertarian attitude is going to save this Country

Trump is moving to the center, ala Clinton 95

Going to have to find Libertarian Republicans to support for 2020 house runs, blue state R's no good, muddy the water too much in the name of self preservation

Auto Donk

you can on believing that bullshit while I go pump about a quart of racist maga hate paste into this babe's ass:

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    Virginia is nothing like the rest of the south. Lived in different parts of VA before and I think it’s funny when they put VA in the inbred talk. You’ve obviously never been there.
    I have been there, and i've experienced the "we're better than the rest of the south" uppity dumb fuk attitude of virginians..... wtfe; this latest scandal shows that despite the attitude these dumb fukkers carry among themselves, that they are some how more genteel than fuksticks from ala, carolina, miss, tn, etc., deep down they are just as f'n racist as any other deep south state....

but yah, I know a law degree from shithole virginia is better than one from an sec school, etc.... sholdn't be, but it is.... the only other southern U that can rival the unwarranted f'n arrogance of va is duke....

fuk all those f'n rednecks.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    If you vote for trump you must have a low IQ....only an idiot can fall for his lies and con game.

It’s funny to watch Nancy drag him around by his tiny balls though.
    lol says the moron who supported the biggest con artist in history for president.

hillary is terrible at a lot of things but NO ONE can deny she is an amazing con artist.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Black face and it isn't even close.

The Maga hat is just a hat.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    A hell of alot more chicks are Liberal leaning then guys,that's for sure.
    Yup. Especially young, hot girls.

Just dress well and bang , and hide the fact you support a treasonist traitor in the white house.

Hotties don't care about politics anyway

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by inmyownzone View Post
    Maybe near DC you are okay. There are definitely some back of the woods places in Virginia. I’ve been there.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if you are a male and still vote democrat, you should be checked for LOW TESTOSTERONE

period
    No lie I have heard taking cold showers and ice baths will help raise testerone levels

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Yup. Especially young, hot girls.

Just dress well and bang , and hide the fact you support a treasonist traitor in the white house.

Hotties don't care about politics anyway
    Yessir.

That’s how I roll. I’m not losing out on some fine young ass because I’m too proud in my traitorous Trump support. No need to argue over politics with a girl who gets her info from her rich liberal parents, therapist, and dipshit professors.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Maybe near DC you are okay. There are definitely some back of the woods places in Virginia. I’ve been there.
    Virginia has a bit of everything. Definitely has parts that are just like the rest of the South.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Very curious as to what would have happened in Virginia if Republicans were in office.

The double standard in this country is laughable.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The saddest part the recent mess is the blatant hypocrisy and double standard of Democrats

It's mind boggling that anyone with pride can cast a vote for a D these days, I'd be ashamed
    But it’s okay for two black actors to paint themselves white face and make a movie...

Movie is called “White Chicks”.

Double standard is alive and well.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I've seen some interesting shirts through the years.

Two of the most questionable:

A black girl wearing a t-shirt which said "The Blacker The College The More The Knowledge"

A large group of black ppl at an Orlando restaurant all wearing the same shirts that said "Black & White Unite - Vote For Trump & Win The Fight" (with a large X over the word immigration)

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    But it’s okay for two black actors to paint themselves white face and make a movie...

Movie is called “White Chicks”.

Double standard is alive and well.
    Didn't Robert Downey Jr win an academy award for doing blackface in Tropic Thunder? I actually haven't seen that movie so correct me if I'm wrong- I just seem to remember there being some controversy about his role. This probably wouldn't fly today, but I thought this scene with Aykroyd in Trading Places was hilarious.

Also, without White Chicks, we would never have been blessed with these gems from Terry Crews:

PromiseLand

Here's a hilarious sketch where Eddie Murphy does whiteface too. I don't think they gave a fukk about this stuff in the early 80s. Edit: Actually scratch that last sentence. I forgot about all the skits Chappelle has done where he paints himself white.

Last edited by PromiseLand; 02-13-19 at 01:24 PM.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by PromiseLand View Post
    Here's a hilarious sketch where Eddie Murphy does whiteface too. I don't think they gave a fukk about this stuff in the early 80s. Edit: Actually scratch that last sentence. I forgot about all the skits Chappelle has done where he paints himself white.

People used to take it for what it was. A damn joke. Not racism.

bigtymer56

Didn't Robert Downey Jr win an academy award for doing blackface in Tropic Thunder? I actually haven't seen that movie so correct me if I'm wrong- I just seem to remember there being some controversy about his role. This probably wouldn't fly today, but I thought this scene with Aykroyd in Trading Places was hilarious.

Also, without White Chicks, we would never have been blessed with these gems from Terry Crews:

Terry Crews was the only good thing about that awful movie.

As for Tropic Thunder, that character was more about mocking actors who "become" the characters they're playing. Plus there was another black character there to point out how ridiculous the whole thing was.

PromiseLand

I'm sure that White Chicks movie is pretty bad. I've only seen the Terry Crews clips via youtube from it. Ah, interesting about the Tropic Thunder movie. Did you like it...is it worth checking out? I've always been a Jack Black fan.

Cuse0323

I'm sure that White Chicks movie is pretty bad. I've only seen the Terry Crews clips via youtube from it. Ah, interesting about the Tropic Thunder movie. Did you like it...is it worth checking out? I've always been a Jack Black fan.
    Eh, not really. Would watch it if it was on, but wouldn’t say to go out of your way to see it. Though it has good ratings. Lot of people like it.

bigtymer56

Damn, i heard the crack epidemic was bad, but buying it from in cops in blackface disguise...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.c10c6d363c43

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

the future?

12 Last