Login Search

Let's see if I can get Eddy Dummy to come over here & make a dikk of himself!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
LOL Come on man, are you really serious? Did you not go read post #90? Can you not read? You idiot.

THERE IS NO SYSTEM, I NEVER SAID I HAD A SYSTEM! THE EDDY DUMMY GUY LIED AND MADE IT UP.
I read post 90. So system is plays that open at +2.5 OR +6.5 but not +3.5? How much do I have to bet each game to get a roll to $50k before end of season? Cbb and NBA?? What if line opens at 2.5 but injury moves it to -2, is it still a play? How many years is this back tested??

Can you link me to eddys thread??

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Ah... I'm kinda gleaning the underlying issue here... as are many others @ this point (finally):

blowjoe... did you really make this thread cuz you're mad @ Eddy for not only 'stealing' your system, but cuz Eddy is STR8 and plays on a different team than you???

Did you secretly wish Eddy played on your team and are just so colossally *pissed* that he doesn't, you had to make this thread about him????

Is vindictive measures (like this thread) the kinda stuff they teach you @ those GLAAD meetings????

Would you be as vindictive toward Eddy if he was on your team but STILL stole your system/formula/process?????

Please be honest when you answer...... we'll know if you're lying.
TIA

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
System plays for today???
Heat +2.5 seems to fit the bill, but lay off if it moves to +3.5 since +3.5/+7.5 are the kiss of death numbers according to blowjobjoe.

Actually if +3.5/+7.5 should be avoided, then -3.5 and -7.5 should be profitable, no?

Guys, I think I've found another system!

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
Geez blowjob do u do anything around here? Alright now how do I get to 50k with this?

I personally NEVER SAID I HAD A SYSTEM.

But if you find a bookie and make a 50 grand bet that Eddy Dummy will still lie and say that I have a system! Then you win Fitty grand 100% of the time! LOL Go look on the Clemson thread by phattdaddy! Edddy Dummy is STILL lying over there about some "system" that I never said I had! You could be raking in the 50K!!

Hello gentlemen. I told myself I wasn't going to get involved with this thread because of the chance I might come in here and make a dikk of myself, or perhaps a dummy, or even worse still, some combination thereof. Between those two dreaded "D" words there lies enough power to mar my reputation for eternity. But that's the risk I'm now willing to take!

Guys, we may have a situation here... There is newfound evidence suggesting that Blowjob may be part of a collective deception to rob us blind, as opposed to the lone madman we originally thought. What I'm saying here is, and you may want to sit down for this one, I have reason to believe Blowjob is fronting a TOUT SYNDICATE!

This is quite scary as tout syndicates are known to be relentless "system sellers" and comport themselves like mafioso henchmen. The whole "golly gee, I'm just an average joe" routine put on by Blowjob was in all likelihood just an act... an act to get us all to let our guards down.

Do not fall for it! Blowjob has probably mastered this game of deception, working it to perfection on other forums before landing here at the prestigious SBR message board. We are like the Holy Grail to scammers and Blowjob wants to get his filthy meathooks in our pockets!

He is claiming his system hits anywhere from 70%-90% and that he's shown a fifty-thousand dollar profit margin in 2016 from using this system exclusively. From what I understand, he is purporting it to extend to basketball as well... But of course he would, just more opportunities to capitalize off of willing donors to his scam, right?

He told me that I'm on ignore, so unless that was just a bluff, he can't see me right now, which is a good thing because it allows me to communicate vital information to you guys while remaining undetected by him.

In the meantime, suss out as much information from Blowjob as you can, but be very careful, he is quite savvy and pulls no punches in an effort to make you look like a dikk if you rub him the wrong way.

Ask him questions. Don't let him intimidate you. Don't be afraid to use the word "system" but you can always soften his stance with alternative phrases that you guys have already employed such as "process" or "formula." If he catches on to these methods, feel free to use "numbers construct" or "financial plan." It's less threatening to his stronghold and even a bit flattering to his ego.

Ex: Hey Blowjob, would your financial plan have me taking the Blazers -7.5 tonight?

Lastly, DO NOT settle for "refer to post #90" as a response to your line of questioning. Stay strong. He's a an old pro at this so he knows that this statement is just a quick and easy tactic to deflect naysayers. It's the oldest trick in the tout handbook, really no different than "no comment" or "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

One other thing, he's recently added the word "obtuse" to his arsenal in an effort marginalize the truth movement, and he's not afraid to use it. Do not let this deter you. If you feel like your comment or question could trigger the "obtuse" response, forge ahead anyways. It'll sting at first, but you'll get over it. We're all in this thing together. If he calls one of us obtuse, then he's calling all of us obtuse. We're not going out like that!

Remember to tell your friends about the petition and keep dreaming of a tout-free forum!

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
Still waiting for Eddy Dummy to come over here & make a dikk of himself. 200 posts now, unreal.

LOL Even Eddy Dummy is too embarrassed to come to this thread and tell a blatant lie about some "system"

that I never said I had!

But Go look at the Clemson thread by phattdaddy, Eddy Dummy is STILL at it! It's like clockwork!

All I have to do is make a post over there and the kid lies about the phantom system again! LOL

I have some sort of freakish control over the kid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
LOL Even Eddy Dummy is too embarrassed to come to this thread and tell a blatant lie about some "system" that I never said I had!

But Go look at the Clemson thread by phattdaddy, Eddy Dummy is STILL at it! All I have to do is make a post and the kid lies about the

phantom system again! LOL
ummmmm maybe you should check the post above this one by you

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
Hello gentlemen. I told myself I wasn't going to get involved with this thread because of the chance I might come in here and make a dikk of myself, or perhaps a dummy, or even worse still, some combination thereof. Between those two dreaded "D" words there lies enough power to mar my reputation for eternity. But that's the risk I'm now willing to take!

Guys, we may have a situation here... There is newfound evidence suggesting that Blowjob may be part of a collective deception to rob us blind, as opposed to the lone madman we originally thought. What I'm saying here is, and you may want to sit down for this one, I have reason to believe Blowjob is fronting a TOUT SYNDICATE!

This is quite scary as tout syndicates are known to be relentless "system sellers" and comport themselves like mafioso henchmen. The whole "golly gee, I'm just an average joe" routine put on by Blowjob was in all likelihood just an act... an act to get us all to let our guards down.

Do not fall for it! Blowjob has probably mastered this game of deception, working it to perfection on other forums before landing here at the prestigious SBR message board. We are like the Holy Grail to scammers and Blowjob wants to get his filthy meathooks in our pockets!

He is claiming his system hits anywhere from 70%-90% and that he's shown a fifty-thousand dollar profit margin in 2016 from using this system exclusively. From what I understand, he is purporting it to extend to basketball as well... But of course he would, just more opportunities to capitalize off of willing donors to his scam, right?

He told me that I'm on ignore, so unless that was just a bluff, he can't see me right now, which is a good thing because it allows me to communicate vital information to you guys while remaining undetected by him.

In the meantime, suss out as much information from Blowjob as you can, but be very careful, he is quite savvy and pulls no punches in an effort to make you look like a dikk if you rub him the wrong way.

Ask him questions. Don't let him intimidate you. Don't be afraid to use the word "system" but you can always soften his stance with alternative phrases that you guys have already employed such as "process" or "formula." If he catches on to these methods, feel free to use "numbers construct" or "financial plan." It's less threatening to his stronghold and even a bit flattering to his ego.

Ex: Hey Blowjob, would your financial plan have me taking the Blazers -7.5 tonight?

Lastly, DO NOT settle for "refer to post #90" as a response to your line of questioning. Stay strong. He's a an old pro at this so he knows that this statement is just a quick and easy tactic to deflect naysayers. It's the oldest trick in the tout handbook, really no different than "no comment" or "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

One other thing, he's recently added the word "obtuse" to his arsenal in an effort marginalize the truth movement, and he's not afraid to use it. Do not let this deter you. If you feel like your comment or question could trigger the "obtuse" response, forge ahead anyways. It'll sting at first, but you'll get over it. We're all in this thing together. If he calls one of us obtuse, then he's calling all of us obtuse. We're not going out like that!

Remember to tell your friends about the petition and keep dreaming of a tout-free forum!

My word is like gold in your pockets fellows. The Eddy Dummy kid could take it NO longer before he began to come over here and lie about some phantom system that I never said I had! Now watch me rule this infatuated liar in 2 seconds by simply saying "Show me where I ever posted about a "system"!!

Y'all keep making that gold!..........

I personally NEVER SAID I HAD A SYSTEM. SHOW WHERE i EVER POSTED THAT I HAD A SYSTEM OR BE OUTED TO THE FORUM AS A BLATANT LIAR!!

Meanwhile we will keep raking in the dough on Eddy Dummy's insane infatuated lies!!

I personally never said I had a system. But if you find a bookie and make a 50 grand bet that Eddy Dummy will still lie and say that I have a system! Then you win Fitty grand 100% of the time that Eddy Dummy lies about some "system" that I never said I had! You could be raking in the 50K!! on EVERY lying post that he makes!

Last edited by blowjoe2020; 01-06-17 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
Blowjob u scammer I want 50k guaranteed in roi

Here it is for the 10th time!! Ed is now on THIS thread lying about some "system" that I never said I had!!

Go find a bookie and rake in that easy money!

I personally never said I had a system. But if you find a bookie and make a 50 grand bet that Eddy Dummy will still lie and say that I have a system! Then you win Fitty grand 100% of the time that Eddy Dummy lies about some "system" that I never said I had! You could be raking in the 50K!! on EVERY lying post that he makes!