stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Why was bateman banned (again)??

patty, i know you'll be reading this, and its probably not what you wanted to hear pal.

I can't stick my neck out for ya on this one. you're giving me nothing to work with here. I am willing to step up to the plate for someone such as yourself if there has been an "injustice", as you say, against you. But it sounds like you were banned for other reasons then calling brock landers a piece of shit.
    I mean, everyone bashes the guy, its practically a pasttime activity here at sbr. how can i formulae an argument without any info?? sbr is usually levelheaded and justified with their banishments of posters.

As far as your second complaint about what happened in chat, i am inclined to believe you. I have never had a pleasant experience in there. if someone drops personal info, such as your name, family surname, and contact info without consent sbr should take action against those people. I'm sure you pulled the typical bateman act and riled up a few guys, but dropping personal info is forum taboo and absolute no-no no matter how heated a little flame war gets. as far as chat goes, that place needs serious overhaul or it needs the plug pulled. its the wild west of sbr and it seems like there are complaints flying out from there a lot lately.

patty, you are on strike one of your final three strikes. be careful and don't put yourself in those situations.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The real question is why wasn't he permanently banned sooner. This is the only guy I know here that was given a seventh, eighth and even a ninth chance and blew it again.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

guy is a douche who loses an argument so he follows the guy around sbr yelling things like "stiff, basement liver, failed athlete ect". trying to ruin the posters rep. 75% of the ppl he does it to dont care its the internet. 25% do, and they ruined him in chat. good for them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle, The Seer, and ChileCheese

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The real question is why wasn't he permanently banned sooner. This is the only guy I know here that was given a seventh, eighth and even a ninth chance and blew it again.
    Paver we are watching you for the next 3 days
    Do not ask why, I just do what they tell me

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Because he is a head case.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

does this place really need patty?

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I almost feel bad for the guy... He just wants to post but he does not know how to do it with any bit of tact. Oh well... Life goes on...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a shame but I understand that he had to go.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The guy has been banned from most forums for a reason. I pretty much just ignore him because I know what he's about.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    guy is a douche who loses an argument so he follows the guy around sbr yelling things like "stiff, basement liver, failed athlete ect". trying to ruin the posters rep. 75% of the ppl he does it to dont care its the internet. 25% do, and they ruined him in chat. good for them

this and double, complete asshole

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Getting rid of Bateman and taylor and his ghosts are postive steps in the right direction as far as I'm concerned...

Doc

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I wish he could be more normal more often. He is so normal playing poker. Don't know why he has to do the bi-polar routine. He would have really enjoyed the poker. bad time to get banned patty... not well done.

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I wish he could be more normal more often. He is so normal playing poker. Don't know why he has to do the bi-polar routine. He would have really enjoyed the poker. bad time to get banned patty... not well done.
    poker is where he threatens ppl with physical harm. cause its not logged as far as ppl know

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

yes johnny, we need more normal patty. dunno how long he can keep it up though.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    Getting rid of Bateman and taylor and his ghosts are postive steps in the right direction as far as I'm concerned...

Doc
    taylor is posting under "lemart5" and he's SBR PRO so maybe he will be using that name for a while

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you cant stand the heat stay out the sbr chat kitchen

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

wow...and the beat goes on ....and on........and on....

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    if you cant stand the heat stay out the sbr chat kitchen
    while i agree with this sentiment posting up personal info is messed up no matter how you shake it down.

what if i posted a link to your fb or revealed your real name to everyone?? ya know stuff along those lines.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Is it a routine or does he really have 'issues'?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

We have a chat room ?

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    We have a chat room ?

That's what I'm saying

OmgUrMom

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    while i agree with this sentiment posting up personal info is messed up no matter how you shake it down.

what if i posted a link to your fb or revealed your real name to everyone?? ya know stuff along those lines.
    hey don't do that

yea your right that would suck

definetely out of hand when people start doing that, although honestly really can't get that mad, if you give out your info there is always teh possibility it will be posted (pls don't post mine to prove a point tho)

if bateman wasn't always acting like a crazy fokk it probably wouldnt of happened as well

Fabu88
    Fabu88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumbo... oh well..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

poker is where he threatens ppl with physical harm. cause its not logged as far as ppl know
    uhhhhhh.........let's all remember one little thing........THIS IS THE INTERNET!!!!

How the f*** is PB threatening people with PHYSICAL HARM?? Is he going to port himself through someone's connection and assault them?? Who would possibly care if someone wants to cyber-fight them? I mean, please....some guys named after movie characters and cartoons are honestly going to fly across country and physically confront other posters??

For all anyone knows these guys are 14 year olds with advanced vocabularies.

Arguing over the internet is just about the gayest activity on earth.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YorkHunt, and HoldEmHook!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I played at his table once and wanted to kill him!

OmgUrMom

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    We have a chat room ?
    yup lol go to the top toolbar under MY SBR, there is sbr chat

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    uhhhhhh.........let's all remember one little thing........THIS IS THE INTERNET!!!!

How the f*** is PB threatening people with PHYSICAL HARM?? Is he going to port himself through someone's connection and assault them?? Who would possibly care if someone wants to cyber-fight them? I mean, please....some guys named after movie characters and cartoons are honestly going to fly across country and physically confront other posters??

For all anyone knows these guys are 14 year olds with advanced vocabularies.

Arguing over the internet is just about the gayest activity on earth.
    maniac called my college about me. said he knows where i live and will come to get me. said he has photos of me that i dont know have been taken. is that enough for you, cause there is more

should ppl who make threats like that on any forum be taken lightly?

maybe he threw u some cyber beers and u need a friend i dont know. but he is a dangerous person IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!! so be carefull

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    hey don't do that

yea your right that would suck

definetely out of hand when people start doing that, although honestly really can't get that mad, if you give out your info there is always teh possibility it will be posted (pls don't post mine to prove a point tho)

if bateman wasn't always acting like a crazy fokk it probably wouldnt of happened as well
    dont worry would never do it, only time i'd ever consider it is if someone dropped my info first, but i know you wouldn't

jarrod
    jarrod's Avatar Become A Pro!

bateman probably needs to watch american pyscho to cheer up after these posts. On another subject, thx for not giving me my log in points for today sbr. boo

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

I wondered why PT had less threads titled : "I aint big time?"

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3653

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    I wondered why PT had less threads titled : "I aint big time?"

opie1988

maniac called my college about me. said he knows where i live and will come to get me. said he has photos of me that i dont know have been taken. is that enough for you, cause there is more

should ppl who make threats like that on any forum be taken lightly?

maybe he threw u some cyber beers and u need a friend i dont know. but he is a dangerous person IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!! so be carefull
    Yes, actually they should be taken lightly.

It takes 2 people to engage in this cyber-war you 2 girls had going on. I'm not defending PB, I'm just saying I read many, many posts where you were just as insulting as he was. You started your fair share of threads calling him out as well.

I was no better "internet friends" with him than I am with you. But I think we should be honest that it really went both ways.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KingKolzig

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yes, actually they should be taken lightly.

It takes 2 people to engage in this cyber-war you 2 girls had going on. I'm not defending PB, I'm just saying I read many, many posts where you were just as insulting as he was. You started your fair share of threads calling him out as well.

I was no better "internet friends" with him than I am with you. But I think we should be honest that it really went both ways.
    naw sorry bro. the entire thing started when he attacked me one day in poker, wasnt a cyber was he followed me for weeks in every thread i was in. yes i have called him "weird, loser, misfit" as have others (cause he is). have i threatened him in any way? never. and constant threats from someone who admits to taking medications and seeing a therapist should never be taken lightly. but i forgot the internet is the safest place on earth, cause its all internalized inside a harddrive!!!!. bad things never start on the internet and end in violence ....thats why the internet is unregulated and law enforcement leaves it alone

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

amen, nice ban

opie1988

naw sorry bro. the entire thing started when he attacked me one day in poker, wasnt a cyber was he followed me for weeks in every thread i was in. yes i have called him "weird, loser, misfit" as have others (cause he is). have i threatened him in any way? never. and constant threats from someone who admits to taking medications and seeing a therapist should never be taken lightly. but i forgot the internet is the safest place on earth, cause its all internalized inside a harddrive!!!!. bad things never start on the internet and end in violence ....thats why the internet is unregulated and law enforcement leaves it alone
    Are you posting this from your parent's house???

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

1234 ... Last