1. #1
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,689
    Betpoints: 1073

    Penix for Heisman +900

    On it

  2. #2
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,950
    Betpoints: 4661

    C'mon Man. STOP. with these absurd dart throws. How much PSI you risking?

  3. #3
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    On it
    Not insane:
    1) Betting odds swung from Nix to Daniels, while Oreg was losing to Wash.
    2) Some of the mock votes show Penix in front.
    3) Feel like Daniels loses some steam by not playing in a primetime game in some time.

    My advice: Try to find some links to actual voter ballots. Will give you a sense of how votes are being cast.

  4. #4
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Populous vote appears to be heavy on Daniels:

    https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...ner/111156694/

  5. #5
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,689
    Betpoints: 1073

    Lol tiger dropping dot com

    that is a lsu site chuck

  6. #6
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,229
    Betpoints: 24553

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Lol tiger dropping dot com

    that is a lsu site chuck
    What are you and Chucky doing for the holidays?

  7. #7
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Lol tiger dropping dot com

    that is a lsu site chuck
    OK, I see that now.

    Just think the vote is coming heavy on Daniels.

  8. #8
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,689
    Betpoints: 1073

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    OK, I see that now.

    Just think the vote is coming heavy on Daniels.
    So it would seem

    that is y penix a big dog

    I think they will want a guy actually in the playoffs

  9. #9
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,689
    Betpoints: 1073

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What are you and Chucky doing for the holidays?
    Posting on sbr …

  10. #10
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,805
    Betpoints: 11217

    With a name like Penis he ain't winning shit.

  11. #11
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Posting on sbr …
    Eddy should just go away. Troll.

    Johnny, I've studied Heisman props in the past. You CAN get an edge. But it's about the vote, not about playing a game.

    Good catch on me landing on a Tiger board, LOL. A little biased.

  12. #12
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Johnny, you could be on to something. Go to this link:

    https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...rankings-stats

    That appears to be 15 actual voters. If so, they have Penix as the leader at latest report.

    One other unusual thing about the Heisman. I repeat that it's a VOTE. Ergo, you do get Regional votes.

    Before the Wash/Oreg game, there may have been a feeling that:
    *Harrison would take the Midwest
    *Daniels would take the South
    *Penix/Nix would split the West

    Nix was off in that last game. I don't believe he'll get many 1st-place votes at all. Penix surge via Nix decline?

    Again, try to find tweets from ACTUAL Heisman voters. Penix just won a huge game, so you could be on to something. +900?

  13. #13
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,229
    Betpoints: 24553

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Eddy should just go away. Troll.

    Johnny, I've studied Heisman props in the past. You CAN get an edge. But it's about the vote, not about playing a game.

    Good catch on me landing on a Tiger board, LOL. A little biased.
    Yeah, I post winners while Johnny posts losers like his life depends on it.

    So guess whose threads you've made your permanent residence?

    I'd say you're more the troll, or professional fluffer, take your pick.

  14. #14
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,689
    Betpoints: 1073

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Johnny, you could be on to something. Go to this link:

    https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...rankings-stats

    That appears to be 15 actual voters. If so, they have Penix as the leader at latest report.

    One other unusual thing about the Heisman. I repeat that it's a VOTE. Ergo, you do get Regional votes.

    Before the Wash/Oreg game, there may have been a feeling that:
    *Harrison would take the Midwest
    *Daniels would take the South
    *Penix/Nix would split the West

    Nix was off in that last game. I don't believe he'll get many 1st-place votes at all. Penix surge via Nix decline?

    Again, try to find tweets from ACTUAL Heisman voters. Penix just won a huge game, so you could be on to something. +900?
    Yes +900

    on DK

  15. #15
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    In my research, I see that the Heisman club now doesn't like voters to reveal their votes early.

    That ESPN graphic of 15 secret voters is telling. Penix could be live.

    Did you bet it? +900 would be a great hit.

  16. #16
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,803
    Betpoints: 10708

    no chance

    he lost it vs pedestrian ASU with 0 tds and 2 int's

    no a great game vs wazzu either.

    also 46% completions vs oregon state


    the winner will be JAYDEN DANIELS of LSU

  17. #17
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,689
    Betpoints: 1073

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    no chance

    he lost it vs pedestrian ASU with 0 tds and 2 int's

    no a great game vs wazzu either.

    also 46% completions vs oregon state


    the winner will be JAYDEN DANIELS of LSU
    What if penix goes on to win the whole thing tho

    His stock could continue to go up

    daniels is done playing and he really didn’t do that much or lsu would b in the playoffs mix

  18. #18
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    What if penix goes on to win the whole thing tho

    His stock could continue to go up

    daniels is done playing and he really didn’t do that much or lsu would b in the playoffs mix
    Johnny, think you're missing one thing.

    December 9, 2023 at 8:00 PM EST

    Heisman comes out next week (SAT), after Army/Navy. Votes will be registered in coming days.

    I'm not saying it's impossible. Just that the reports would have to be off:
    *In some ways, I do think Penix had a Heisman moment. He notched a huge win over a favored opponent. Vaulted his team into the playoffs.

    Penix had a very good game. But it was a team effort:
    *Excellent receivers.
    *Strong Off Line.
    *Good RBs.

    I'd have to see more vote results to feel good about this one.

  19. #19
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,689
    Betpoints: 1073

    I know it’s before the playoffs chuck

    and anything penix does in playoffs will not count towards this

    bht just the fact he is in the playoffs he carrried them

    daniels has 3 loses

    last qb to win the horseman w 3 loses was Lamar Jackson

    I just don’t think of Daniela as being that good imo

  20. #20
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    This writer is from Seattle, but he is voting for Penix:

    https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...-heisman-vote/

  21. #21
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Read that article above. WASH did beat Oreg 2x, which is a major achievement.

    Still trying to think about whether you have a realistic chance.

  22. #22
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,689
    Betpoints: 1073

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    This writer is from Seattle, but he is voting for Penix:

    https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...-heisman-vote/
    Ya but like u said homer

    there r plenty of guys who think penix should win

    and being in playoffs is huge

    that is my whole point here

    I have to b crazy good to win w 3 loses and Daniel is not

  23. #23
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,803
    Betpoints: 10708

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    What if penix goes on to win the whole thing tho

    His stock could continue to go up

    daniels is done playing and he really didn’t do that much or lsu would b in the playoffs mix
    johnny !!!

    the deadline to vote on the Heisman is TOMORROW at 5 pm eastern time.

    the winner gets announced next Sat at 8 pm eastern


  24. #24
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,803
    Betpoints: 10708

    the only way i see Daniels NOT winning is if the Heisman voters want to punish LSU and Jayden because Bama got into the playoff over FSU.

    maybe it is backlash.

    other than, it is JAYDEN easily

  25. #25
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Ya but like u said homer

    there r plenty of guys who think penix should win

    and being in playoffs is huge

    that is my whole point here

    I have to b crazy good to win w 3 loses and Daniel is not
    *20 straight wins (dating back to last year). The 2022 games include ANOTHER win over Oreg and a bowl win over Texas.

    Heisman has a history of awarding the guy who produced HEISMAN MOMENTS. Like I said, I think you have a chance.

    Just a matter of getting the vote. Daniels' stats are better. But some of that is playing with a porous LSU defense.

  26. #26
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,803
    Betpoints: 10708

    Jayden 72% pass pct and 40 TDs 4 Ints, 10 rushing TDs

    only Nix can counter that at all.

    Penix stats nowhere close.

    it is OVER

  27. #27
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Another pro-Penix article:
    https://www.si.com/college/washingto...inning-heisman

    See my points above. Part of me feels like WASH wins the TEAM AWARD.

    As for drilling the Heisman, I'm luke-warm. Penix is worthy, but I wonder about the stat comparison.

  28. #28
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,803
    Betpoints: 10708

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Another pro-Penix article:
    https://www.si.com/college/washingto...inning-heisman

    See my points above. Part of me feels like WASH wins the TEAM AWARD.

    As for drilling the Heisman, I'm luke-warm. Penix is worthy, but I wonder about the stat comparison.
    Chucker
    you are my guy.

    love ya bruh.

    but you are cherry picking articles.

    when penix shat the bed and they almost lost to hapless ASU at home and they scored no offensive TDs in that game.

    penix threw 2 int's.

    almost lost the damn game if not for a defensive return for TD

  29. #29
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,689
    Betpoints: 1073

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Jayden 72% pass pct and 40 TDs 4 Ints, 10 rushing TDs

    only Nix can counter that at all.

    Penix stats nowhere close.

    it is OVER
    Lamar jackson had 51 td combined pass and run

    so not like his stats r a record or anything

  30. #30
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,803
    Betpoints: 10708

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Lamar jackson had 51 td combined pass and run

    so not like his stats r a record or anything
    and LAMAR won the HEISMAN !!!

  31. #31
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,803
    Betpoints: 10708

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Lamar jackson had 51 td combined pass and run

    so not like his stats r a record or anything

    Jayden did it in SEC.

    Lamar did it in ACC

    do you know football, Bro?

  32. #32
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,803
    Betpoints: 10708

    big PENIX energy not winning.

    and you got a bad number to boot !

    he is +1000 now

    Jayden is Minus 1400

  33. #33
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 6,298
    Betpoints: 32394

    Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    johnny !!!

    the deadline to vote on the Heisman is TOMORROW at 5 pm eastern time.

    the winner gets announced next Sat at 8 pm eastern


  34. #34
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,519
    Betpoints: 27685

    Johnny, been reading up on this. Remember how I said that the Heisman club has been stressing voters to keep their votes private.

    Found this on stiffarmtrophy.com:
    Last year (2014), the Heisman Trust started putting the screws to the voters. They threatened them with the loss of their ballots if they disclosed who they voted for prior to the ceremony. As a result, many voters declined to share their ballots with our readers.

    Long story short, it's hard to determine who people are voting for. I think Penix +900 might actually be fair value. Penix might have a > +10% of winning, which would be +EV.

  35. #35
    homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-13
    Posts: 14,803
    Betpoints: 10708

    it is JAYDEN all day.

    all day.

1234 Last
Top