stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    They likely don’t know yet either , I would expect an update today around 2-3
    The latest is "slight improvement"

Medicine and such is not in my wheelhouse at all, I just know from what I've read and learned in school, but the medical experts said his oxygen levels have improved which is a good thing...

By all accounts this is a good kid, a kid whose heart is 100 percent gold and pure, it's easy to root for this guy.
    I'm Roman Catholic, I believe in the power of prayer, he's got a nation full of sports and non sports fans praying hard for this kid, I believe he comes out of this OK, to what extent, I don't know, but he'll pull through.

I'm rooting hard for him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’m sure his family is being taken care of staying in Cincinnati with the most comfortable situation possible

WRMusic
    WRMusic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1289

As of earlier this afternoon, he’s now awake and able to communicate with his family and doctors/hospital staff. Also being stated that he *appears* to have seemingly normal neurological function as of today. GREAT NEWS!!! This all came down to how quickly the medical personnel at the stadium Monday night were able to get to him and begin the process of CPR and (obviously) restoring a heartbeat using the AED. If he was playing football and this same exact incident happened at a junior college some place, he almost certainly would be dead. Thank the universe for allowing this young man to return to his body and still be with us all today!!! (Bills win Super Bowl now. Thank me later.)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good reports
    So many reports that this kid was high quality

He will have no $$ issues ever

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

Good news

happy ending

lets play ball now

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I’m sure his family is being taken care of staying in Cincinnati with the most comfortable situation possible
    ~~

WOW. 8th shift JJ??

First 123