1. #106
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Letís try Denmark regulation time

  2. #107
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818

    Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Good luck on those games. Argentina is my team. I hope they start this thing great. Denmark is solid. Like Jack said the cat is out of the bag.


    So , as you said here , you couldnt get a bet on Argentina ( your team ) because the line moved away from you as DJ stated. Then , with Argentina all over Saudi Arabia ( 75% possession , numerous scoring chances etc ) you made bets on Saudi and the under to " clean up ".

    If you say so
    Yes because books were screwing up. Actually I got+140 on Saudi Arabia and+115 on the under. I'm still hungover and I make so many bets so don't mind me on the prices.


  3. #108
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818


  4. #109
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818

    Franz I love the discussion bro and let's get money.

  5. #110
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 7,159
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Franz I love the discussion bro and let's get money.
    Come on man. Youre better then that

    Yes , lets make some money on a site where we post our thoughts and wagers prior to the outcome , because it adds credibility to the whole point of posting here.

    BOL on all your posted plays

  6. #111
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818

    Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Come on man. Youre better then that

    Yes , lets make some money on a site where we post our thoughts and wagers prior to the outcome , because it adds credibility to the whole point of posting here.

    BOL on all your posted plays
    I'm not gonna be posting live plays very often in my threads. I've done that like a handful of times including just a few minutes ago. I don't think that's fair for the most part because lots of people follow others and it's difficult for someone to get that in on time. People have accused others of taking live plays to boost there records. I'm happy to win and it seemed to me that you were questioning whether I made those plays ( if you say so). I gamble seriously not for fun ONLY.

    Good luck on your pre game plays .

  7. #112
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 7,159
    Betpoints: 8460

    Posted " live " wagers run rampant on this site. To me and apparently yourself at times , it's very acceptable. Credibility is there since there is a posted time as well. It's really no different then a halftime wager in any other sport.

  8. #113
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818

    Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Posted " live " wagers run rampant on this site. To me and apparently yourself at times , it's very acceptable. Credibility is there since there is a posted time as well. It's really no different then a halftime wager in any other sport.
    Credibility is not really that high on them though because no one can really track them and it's way different then a ht wager. Anyways let's focus on the games.

    You taking Denmark ml second hf? This looks like the Netherlands game to me.

  9. #114
    BiloxiSaintsFan
    BiloxiSaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-21
    Posts: 120
    Betpoints: 1849

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Credibility is not really that high on them though because no one can really track them and it's way different then a ht wager. Anyways let's focus on the games.

    You taking Denmark ml second hf? This looks like the Netherlands game to me.
    I sure hope youíre right because Denmark doesnít look like that can get any good looks

  10. #115
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818

    Quote Originally Posted by BiloxiSaintsFan View Post
    I sure hope youíre right because Denmark doesnít look like that can get any good looks
    Yes it looks tight right now but the books are not budging.

  11. #116
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 7,159
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Tue :

    Denmark vs Tunisia : 8am est

    Denmark -1 @ 2.06 ( 3 units )
    Already have a wager on the game. I knew Tunisia were a good side based on their winning ANC this year. I had never heard of them until DJ posted a wager on them winning the ANCup in his pre tournament write ups. I mean , how many times have i or you watched them play ? Zero for me. They certainly look impressive 1st half. I underestimated them for sure. Same goes for Senegal and USA , who looked amazing 1st half and got out coach 2nd half. Thats what these early round games are for , to get a good idea of what potential a country has or doesnt have. Saudi arent that good and Argentina need to take every game seriously ( no doubt that they will )

  12. #117
    miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 205
    Betpoints: 2841

    I can't imagine any book in the world not wiping out day 2 bankrolls with the early result of the Saudi's & under, plus many live bets going belly up.

  13. #118
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,485
    Betpoints: 4498

    Denmark look flat here

  14. #119
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 7,159
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by miaplus3 View Post
    I can't imagine any book in the world not wiping out day 2 bankrolls with the early result of the Saudi's & under, plus many live bets going belly up.
    Fact

  15. #120
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 7,159
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Denmark look flat here
    Agreed. Think they have a better 2nd half. This is a very talented side

  16. #121
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818

    Denmark will win this game

  17. #122
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818

    Books are dying right now having to give this little bit of plus money on Denmark

  18. #123
    miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 205
    Betpoints: 2841

    I duuno man, It seems like the crowd is really lifting this team. I had know idea it was going to be like this when I made my Denmark bet.

  19. #124
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,485
    Betpoints: 4498

    Saudi Arabia where 500/1 to win game in running on betfair

  20. #125
    MisterSack
    MisterSack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-19
    Posts: 625
    Betpoints: 2522

    Denmark looks toast

  21. #126
    MisterSack
    MisterSack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-19
    Posts: 625
    Betpoints: 2522

    Mendark would've faired better due to climate

  22. #127
    franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-13-14
    Posts: 7,159
    Betpoints: 8460

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSack View Post
    Denmark looks toast
    A goal called back and a simple tap in that hit the post. Feels as tho Denmark are due

  23. #128
    MisterSack
    MisterSack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-19
    Posts: 625
    Betpoints: 2522

    terrible shot

  24. #129
    miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 205
    Betpoints: 2841

    https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3310360/this-british-broadcaster-promised-to-record-a-podcast-naked-....-until-arsenal-scored-an-absurd-This British Broadcaster Promised To Record A Podcast Naked .... Until Arsenal Scored An Absurd Goal

    Jacqui Oakley, she is the fox announcer on this Denmark game.

  25. #130
    MisterSack
    MisterSack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-19
    Posts: 625
    Betpoints: 2522

    Ready to be hurt again. Whos next

  26. #131
    miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 205
    Betpoints: 2841

    Some hearts stopping on that VAR

  27. #132
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818

    That was a pk

  28. #133
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 27,018
    Betpoints: 50401

    Optional strutting around with his chest out feeling confident about Australia after these early results this morning

  29. #134
    MisterSack
    MisterSack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-19
    Posts: 625
    Betpoints: 2522

    Poland?

  30. #135
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 14,430
    Betpoints: 7931

    Tunisia is a better side than Denmark.

  31. #136
    SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 41,314
    Betpoints: 6242

    Mexico/poland. Both teams to score….NO -130

  32. #137
    miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 205
    Betpoints: 2841

    Polska, Polska, Polska !!

  33. #138
    MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-16
    Posts: 2,143
    Betpoints: 1426

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes because books were screwing up. Actually I got+140 on Saudi Arabia and+115 on the under. I'm still hungover and I make so many bets so don't mind me on the prices.

    How much time was left at this point? 5 min regulation plus injury time?

    Nice hit!

  34. #139
    MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-16
    Posts: 2,143
    Betpoints: 1426

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Tunisia is a better side than Denmark.
    Same team, just like 'USA is a better side than Wales'.

    These four in the same group would produce 6 matches with an average of 1 goals per match.

  35. #140
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,415
    Betpoints: 4818

    Quote Originally Posted by MalikHusam View Post
    How much time was left at this point? 5 min regulation plus injury time?

    Nice hit!
    Thanks.

    Around that I guess. I was hesitant to take it at+170 etc. They wouldn't go down

First 1234567 ... Last
Top