Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Im as left as they come but JJ is right..Pendulum always swings back to the other side in the mid terms.Not sure what the odds are for the house to be red but its a solid bet to make.
    I couldn't give a flying phuck who wins, both parties are a$$holes.
    I sure do want to wager on the winning side and I've been looking at this wager.
    Awaiting them to post the odds.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You really think that we won’t win the most medals? The real disgrace are people in this country rooting for other countries over the US.
    Rooting for a bunch of jungle monkeys who want to destroy the country doesn't constitute "rooting for the US".

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Rooting for a bunch of jungle monkeys who want to destroy the country doesn't constitute "rooting for the US".
    More class from sbr. Bunch of old idiots in here. Thankfully time running out for you guys.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Why should Americans root for scumbag athletes that disrespect the flag, anthem, and United States?

We don't want trash like that representing us and would rather then leave the country altogether.

Yes....it's true ..we despise them and wish bad things upon them
    Wanting equal treatment is not disrespecting anything.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Just one more question...This will say alot about the person you are
    Say...if we were at war.
    China invades Taiwan. US is there in defense.
    Your behind enemy lines..Chinese and No Koreans are advancing on you.
    Would you be more comfortable behind a brigade of
    Gay, trans black soldiers or a bunch of gung-ho white guys that claim Proud boys??
    Just saying?
    I'm Latino...I'm going with the white guys
    The proud boys wet themselves whenever real danger comes to them.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

People don't drink Coca Cola because they see an ad on TV. How many times do I need to explain it!

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Prob tried really hard... I would not put it past guys like you to do whatever you can to combat these types of stories by streaming multiple devices at once, in the background, while you still don't watch...
    Combat? I hate the woke media, especially ESPN and the NBA. I hope their ratings go into the shitter. My gf works for Hulu. I am positive their live streaming doesn’t count towards the ratings. They aren’t even allowed to share how one of their current shows has ratings higher than game of thrones bc it’s their policy.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Wanting equal treatment is not disrespecting anything.

Please explain who isn't getting equal treatment and how.

Normal people?

vitterd

Please explain who isn't getting equal treatment and how.

Normal people?
    You think minorities get treated equally in this country? Nobody in there right mind thinks that. Just read this site and what they say about blacks and other races.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

this is one Ph-king UGLY Trannie
    This is what we have representing US.
    A person who hates America..What a clown show

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

You think minorities get treated equally in this country? Nobody in there right mind thinks that. Just read this site and what they say about blacks and other races.
    The only reason Kamala Harris is vice president is because she's black. Her campaign for the presidency was a complete disaster. The media covered up the rampant corruption of Obama for years - IRS scandal, Benghazi, fast and furious - because they wanted the first black president to be seen as being successful.

Just stop you dumb shit.

Hman

Yes of course they do

This isn't the 50's , 70's, or even 90's

Everyone is equal and treated equally

Unless you run that fu¢king mouth to the police, try to resist arrest, or do something even more stupid.

Then you get what you deserve

We all face an asshole cop once in a while

And you don't get the freedom to disobey the law because you're a certain color

So if a person catches a beatdown or bullet to the chest because they are too stupid to keep their mouth shut and/or make the right decisions like the rest of us, then too bad-so sad for them

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The only reason Kamala Harris is vice president is because she's black. Her campaign for the presidency was a complete disaster. The media covered up the rampant corruption of Obama for years - IRS scandal, Benghazi, fast and furious - because they wanted the first black president to be seen as being successful.

Just stop you dumb shit.
    Lmao! You are one dumb fuxck. Go back to your -200 nba thread. You should never comment on anything because you show how stupid you are every time.

vitterd

Yes of course they do

This isn't the 50's , 70's, or even 90's

Everyone is equal and treated equally

Unless you run that fu¢king mouth to the police, try to resist arrest, or do something even more stupid.

Then you get what you deserve

We all face an asshole cop once in a while

And you don't get the freedom to disobey the law because you're a certain color

So if a person catches a beatdown or bullet to the chest because they are too stupid to keep their mouth shut and/or make the right decisions like the rest of us, then too bad-so sad for them
    Wow.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Jesus Christ, not this stale shit again.

It can be argued that minorities are not only treated equally, but treated with more care than white people.

Last summer, there were minorities running around cities all over the country setting shit on fire, looting, and violently attacking cops and civilians. Then after they were arrested, they were released without prosecution. And not only that, but the Democrats were helping to get them out.

Meanwhile a white guy takes a selfie at the Capitol building and is sitting in prison.

Even the freaking black police chief in DC said that the criminals were being coddled and murderers were being released into society.

Yet I keep hearing these stories that minorities are being locked up in prison just for marijuana. So they're locking up some minorities for weed and letting murderers walk the streets?

Yeah, right.

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4662

Hey vitterd when you get sick from vaccine remember it was trumps vaccine .so in thoery he beat you and won

thomorino

Lmao! You are one dumb fuxck. Go back to your -200 nba thread. You should never comment on anything because you show how stupid you are every time.
    You have no response.

It is a 100 percent fact Kamala Harris would have zero chance to be vice president if she wasn't black.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The USA is such a racist country that we people fabricating hate crimes left and right. We even had a gay black man who was so oppressed that he had to hire Nigerians to beat him up so that he could blame it on Trump.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    Hey vitterd when you get sick from vaccine remember it was trumps vaccine .so in thoery he beat you and won
    99 percent of hospitalized are unvaccinated. I hope they stay there on respirators forever. Trump is fat and lost to Biden huge

Hman

Wow.

Vitt every other weekend I have to go to a party or cookout or quinceanera at one of my nine brother-in-law or sister-in-law who are Mexican.

You know what the topic of conversation is the last few times once they get to drinking?

Black people.

50 or more Mexicans at a party drinking it up and none of them have anything positive to say about black people anymore because of all the shit-stirring going on

So here I am trying to smooth it over and convince them that you can't be blaming all black people based on a few bad apples but do you know what they say in response?

They say "Why not? They are blaming all white people for something that happened a very long time ago".

How do I argue or respond to that? I'm one Caucasian guy against 50 + Hispanic people who are drinking and partying lol

thomorino

The media also stopped reporting on anti-asian violence because the group most responsible for the violence was african-americans, and that meant the dumb narrative that Trump was responsible for anti-asian violence wasn't going to hold up.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    Hope its soon

vitterd

Hope its soon
    I’m vaccinated and healthy. You fat old losers should be worried about it. Not me.

thomorino

I’m vaccinated and healthy. You fat old losers should be worried about it. Not me.
    Vitterd is too dumb to defend any of these dumb left wing arguments so he just attacks everyone with stupid personal attacks. You are a dumb shit.

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4662

Vitterd is too dumb to defend any of these dumb left wing arguments so he just attacks everyone with stupid personal attacks. You are a dumb shit.
    Ad hominem attacks is how liberals debate or should i say lose debates

vitterd

Once you update your nba record….I will destroy your right wing garbage. Take a hike fake lawyer.

thomorino

Once you update your nba record….I will destroy your right wing garbage. Take a hike fake lawyer.
    Again, you can't defend any of these dumb left wing argument so you hide like a coward and launch dumb personal attacks. You are a dumb shit.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    time zone huge factor
    It's all on live at night time. The time are a tad late for the east but perfect pretty much elsewhere.

vitterd

Again, you can't defend any of these dumb left wing argument so you hide like a coward and launch dumb personal attacks. You are a dumb shit.
    You have no argument. You’re a low IQ retard. Update your nba record. You are a fraud.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I don't get involved in politics in public forums but i find THIS post extremely ironic from you.

When people question the accuracy of your records and/or catch you in the act of shaving the losses from your unit count, you get defensive and attack people.

You moron, are the biggest hypocrite and a loser.

thomorino

You have no argument. You’re a low IQ retard. Update your nba record. You are a fraud.
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post

I don't get involved in politics in public forums but i find THIS post extremely ironic from you.

When people question the accuracy of your records and/or catch you in the act of shaving the losses from your unit count, you get defensive and attack people.

The only people who attack my records are dumb shits like you and vitterd who don't like me. 2 dumb shits.

Again, neither you or anyone else can find single record of mine that is inaccurate.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Vitt every other weekend I have to go to a party or cookout or quinceanera at one of my nine brother-in-law or sister-in-law who are Mexican.

You know what the topic of conversation is the last few times once they get to drinking?

Black people.

50 or more Mexicans at a party drinking it up and none of them have anything positive to say about black people anymore because of all the shit-stirring going on

So here I am trying to smooth it over and convince them that you can't be blaming all black people based on a few bad apples but do you know what they say in response?

They say "Why not? They are blaming all white people for something that happened a very long time ago".

How do I argue or respond to that? I'm one Caucasian guy against 50 + Hispanic people who are drinking and partying lol
    You are totally correct...
    I grew up in Mexican neighborhood in LA as a youngster. Ran with the hoodlums in those days.
    The good thing we controlled them in the streets and the penal system.
    But they are one rare breed not to be trusted.
    It has got worse 10 fold since I've left the scene many years ago.
    Now living as a normal citizen in a prominent neighborhood in LA and living the way normal citizens are supposed to live and contribute to society.
    I see the real problem now.black on black crime and blacks crime in general are the root of the problem. Now they're getting a free BLM pass. FUQKEN LUDICROUS

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Why should Americans root for scumbag athletes that disrespect the flag, anthem, and United States?

We don't want trash like that representing us and would rather then leave the country altogether.

Yes....it's true ..we despise them and wish bad things upon them
    Every other nation singing anthem with pride. They even sing the song. People think places like Honduras don't have oppression meanwhile they line up to get in.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post

Lol. So true. I can destroy all of his Fox News talking points but won’t until he updates his nba record.

thomorino

Lol. So true. I can destroy all of his Fox News talking points but won’t until he updates his nba record.
    You can't do anything but attack people personally who are making a fool out of you the way they do everyday. All you do is attack people personally once they point out how stupid all your comments and political beliefs are - just as you are trying to do in this thread.

You are a dumb shit.

First 1234 Last