jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Durant was only reason they won

every other player was average at best except Holiday

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16005

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    A lot of people did doubt this team. I damn sure did. I didn't like the roster or the coaching. I wrote them off pretty much and a lot of others, especially the Trump folks were hoping and praying they would lose. They were underdogs in their own country. People openly root against the team and Lebron wasn't even on it.

Good job USA. Let's go win the total gold medal count tonight. Down goes China.
    Underdog is not that subjective. You have to be at least evens to be considered that, clearly. People that openly doubted them were either making a brave call or didn't know shit about basketball. The field was about 5-1.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

odds mean nothing reality matters truth is there were some teams capable of winning gold so as it played out the field had no business being 5-1 dogs. tons doubted usa would win gold then when they win its “everybody knew they would”
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-07-21 at 02:30 PM.

IBetYou

Tons of idiots. What carries more clout: talking heads like stephen A smith who don't know their arse from their elbow or the markets which are heavily influenced by wise guys with millions in the bank? hmmm LOL

IBetYou

The point is USA were never dogs in any way shape or form, and nor should they have been.
    Last edited by IBetYou; 08-07-21 at 03:51 PM.

IBetYou

Speaking of team USA... Faried was great for them in the '14 WC. Started every game I think. Now he's on the Blazers' SL squad. How do you go from team USA to SL?

People say marijuana is not harmful... ruined many NBA players.

First ... 4567