TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    At the moment I think it’s more like 1 in 10,000,000. But I don’t understand the worry. Weren’t most of you saying 1 percent was no big deal and well worth the risk a few months ago when things were closed? But now less percentage than that and suddenly concern. Weird. Why can’t you just take the risk and get the shot and maybe you’ll live maybe you won’t but it’s all herd immunity right?
    The people who live their lives in fear about stuff like this vaccine were absolutely the ones responsible for year long shutdowns.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Stop it. They were probably just overweight and not healthy
    What you talking about? Covid-19?

So the vaccine is dangerous for overweight people?

I'm assuming you are joking around. One was a close family member who only got the shot so she could travel to come here. She had no health issues.

The other two were in 50s. Average weight. The vaccine isn't supposed to kill people but it's happening. It doesn't matter though until you personally know someone who does from it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If they found is fake good luck trying to get back to the US. Once you leave this country no one will help you overseas to come back if you committed a felony. Always think of the consequences of your actions and the risk/reward effect.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    youre a coward, hope u get very sick tbh.
    I'm a coward because I'm not a sheep like you and do exactly as I'm told?

lakerboy

At the moment I think it’s more like 1 in 10,000,000. But I don’t understand the worry. Weren’t most of you saying 1 percent was no big deal and well worth the risk a few months ago when things were closed? But now less percentage than that and suddenly concern. Weird. Why can’t you just take the risk and get the shot and maybe you’ll live maybe you won’t but it’s all herd immunity right?
    70% will get the shot and then herd immunity will be reached. I'm encouraging people to get it. I then won't need it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    The numbers were not made up, they came from here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...iew/index.html

For your automatic reaction to be saying that they must be made up says a lot about you. Possible projecting your own dishonest on others. Where is your data about the chance of dying from the vaccine?
    You do realize CDC makes up their own numbers right?

And they've been deleting vaccine deaths from VAERS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6qOEk3p7uMB7/

A lot of people are dying from the jab and unfortunately many more will die in the next 2 to 3 years

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    You do realize CDC makes up their own numbers right?

And they've been deleting vaccine deaths from VAERS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6qOEk3p7uMB7/

A lot of people are dying from the jab and unfortunately many more will die in the next 2 to 3 years
    It is so hilarious how people will project their own limitations on others. It is quite obvious your accusations of others making stuff up is purely because you are making things up. If I am wrong, lets see the data you are using to make your claim about coronavirus deaths and vaccine deaths. My guess is you will either continue to insist everything else is made up and whatever you make up is right; or you will provide something that is even far more unreliable that CDC. Either way, it will give you permission to be as scared as you want and live your life in total fear.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Do you even know what VAERS is? If not, we can't continue this conversation

I've had covid, I'm not a scared little bitch like you with a weak immune system

Goat Milk

It is so hilarious how people will project their own limitations on others. It is quite obvious your accusations of others making stuff up is purely because you are making things up. If I am wrong, lets see the data you are using to make your claim about coronavirus deaths and vaccine deaths. My guess is you will either continue to insist everything else is made up and whatever you make up is right; or you will provide something that is even far more unreliable that CDC. Either way, it will give you permission to be as scared as you want and live your life in total fear.
    Relax, stop getting so worked up.

There are hardly any shark attacks every year, but people fear going in the ocean. Is it irrational? If you meet someone new are you gonna tell them straight to their face "you're an idiot for fearing the ocean?"

Or if someone is scared of flying on a plane.

You aren't scared of getting robbed at your house at gunpoint until it actually happens to you.

I've had a number of things happen to me in my life that were 1/100,000. You never think it'll happen, till it does.

TommieGunshot

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Relax, stop getting so worked up.

There are hardly any shark attacks every year, but people fear going in the ocean. Is it irrational? If you meet someone new are you gonna tell them straight to their face "you're an idiot for fearing the ocean?"
    If they say more people die from shark attacks than from cancer, I will know they are a liar. Just as I know that about some of the guys here who are saying more people die from the vaccine than from coronavirus.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

If they say more people die from shark attacks than from cancer, I will know they are a liar. Just as I know that about some of the guys here who are saying more people die from the vaccine than from coronavirus.
    You're a guinea pig. Let's not act like you're out of the woods yet. You can die tomorrow or 5 years from now. Nobody knows yet with this gene therapy. All from a virus that has 99.8% survival rate. So who's the scared bitch? You've gone mad but you're not alone, majority of this world has lost the ability to think for themselves since fear control their lives
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TommieGunshot

Do you even know what VAERS is? If not, we can't continue this conversation
    Sounds like you are completely backtracking on your original claim about vaccine deaths. All you can say is that there is data we should not use, while refusing to provide any of your own.
    I've had covid, I'm not a scared little bitch like you with a weak immune system
    I love it. Another obvious example of projecting your issues on to others. You are the one who is too fragile, weak, and scared to take the same exact shot millions of others have taken.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Backtracking? I'm saying if you're under 70, you have a higher chance of dying from the gene therapy than from the covid. Reading comprehension problems? Obviously you didn't even watch the video I posted so I'm done with you

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

I'm a coward because I'm not a sheep like you and do exactly as I'm told?

my friend was just like u, hes only 27 and got really sick for a week and now is getting the shot. good luck

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Also if you've had covid, especially recently, never get the jab. Presence of IgM can really cause complications with the jab

Goat Milk

That wasn't my question. My question was related to your statement regarding irrational fear. Am I a fool if I decide not to swim in the ocean for fear of sharks?

Lakerman told you that his relative died from the vaccine shot. Does that mean he is irrational for fearing the shot?

Let me explain something very simply to you Tommie. You never truly understand how irrational something is until it happens to you or someone you know. And you'll never know that feeling that people have. No matter how hard you try, you may never understand it, unless you're willing to open your mind.

Goat Milk

my friend was just like u, hes only 27 and got really sick for a week and now is getting the shot. good luck
    I already got covid. My immune system beat it easily. Some people need the shot. Most people don't. Stop trying to spread your propoganda on here that we are all idiots just because we don't support some stupid liquid that was created overnight.

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Great plan! Your vacation may even be extended indefinitely!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

I already got covid. My immune system beat it easily. Some people need the shot. Most people don't. Stop trying to spread your propoganda on here that we are all idiots just because we don't support some stupid liquid that was created overnight.
    theres different varients idiot god u anti vaccers dont even have any solid info

TommieGunshot

Backtracking? I'm saying if you're under 70, you have a higher chance of dying from the gene therapy than from the covid. Reading comprehension problems? Obviously you didn't even watch the video I posted so I'm done with you
    One silly video from something called cnbsnews.live (did a search for them and saw they were not yet banned on instagram and have exactly 2 followers: https://www.instagram.com/cnbsnews/). You are going to say that their data must be correct and the CDC must be wrong. It is so hilarious how obvious it is that everything you say is just projecting

Goat Milk

theres different varients idiot god u anti vaccers dont even have any solid info
    My immune system will dominante any variant better than your liquid. I've been preparing for this moment for years, long before any announcement of covid.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I'm not certain lying about the vaccine is even a crime.

There's nothing legislated on any continent that says telling someone your vaxxed is a crime...same with a self completed vaxx form.

Who says you couldn't have administered your own vaxx as a volunteer somewhere??

TommieGunshot

That wasn't my question. My question was related to your statement regarding irrational fear. Am I a fool if I decide not to swim in the ocean for fear of sharks?
    If someone wants to avoid going in the ocean for whatever reason, I would not care. If they felt so strongly about avoiding the ocean that it would constantly get brought up in a place devoted to completely different topics, like gambling and sports betting, I would find that fascinating. Which was my original comment about people living their lives in fear of the vaccine.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

My immune system will dominante any variant better than your liquid. I've been preparing for this moment for years, long before any announcement of covid.
    My immune system is armed with bazookas and phosphorus grenades...any virus comes near me...its getting shot straight down my colon

masr

Just so everyone knows..
    The long awaited Royal Caribbean cruise was postponed today because 9 vaccinated crew members had covid...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Covid not going anywhere

As a vaccine starts to wear off there’s gonna be a lot of cases again

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

If someone wants to avoid going in the ocean for whatever reason, I would not care. If they felt so strongly about avoiding the ocean that it would constantly get brought up in a place devoted to completely different topics, like gambling and sports betting, I would find that fascinating. Which was my original comment about people living their lives in fear of the vaccine.
    Nobody is living their lives in fear of the vaxx...in fact, those choosing not to vaxx just want to live their lives.

The pro vaxxers are living their lives based on the vaxx and it's false narrative.

The fear, the consequence of an uneducated population combined with an authoritive government, is forced compliance by restriction of freedom.

Democrats have, since 2008, governed in such a way.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Lube up for airport prison.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Nobody is living their lives in fear of the vaxx...in fact, those choosing not to vaxx just want to live their lives.

The pro vaxxers are living their lives based on the vaxx and it's false narrative.

The fear, the consequence of an uneducated population combined with an authoritive government, is forced compliance by restriction of freedom.

Democrats have, since 2008, governed in such a way.
    Fine, but if you're unvaxxed and you are hospitalized then pay your own damn way. It was avoidable. I read today that something like 95% of covid hospitalizations now are unvaxxed people. The vaccine fukkin works. You wanna take the risk, take the risk, including financial.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Just so everyone knows..
    The long awaited Royal Caribbean cruise was postponed today because 9 vaccinated crew members had covid...
    lol

masr

This time next year...things will be pretty much back to normal..
    vaxx and unvaxxed, You'll see.

Democrats are gonna be more lenient to their minions because people are fed up and they want thier votes in 2022..
    Red states and conservatives will just be doing what they've been doing during the pandemic
    Last edited by masr; 06-16-21 at 08:34 PM.

lakerboy

They said the vaccines work on all of them.

masr

Have you noticed no one gets a cold or flu anymore?
    And it's a miracle nobody died of the flu last year

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    They said the vaccines work on all of them.
    So far they do, to a degree.

Once there's a mutation at the base spike protein, then that variant will need more than a booster.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18923

International travel with fake documentation is for refugees and criminals. For anyone else it's incredibly stupid.

First 123456 Last