lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Which one did they get?

Where I live there was only Astra Zenecca and Fizer. Most got Fizer though.
    Two zeneca. One moderna.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Right now there is no law in EU that you have to be vaccinated. A negative test is fine for most countries for now. It depends on the country. Which one is it?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Or I payoff a nurse, have her dump the vaccine down the drain, and what do you know, I'm vaccinated.
    So you are going to pay someone to get a fake ticket that you could get for free? I am anti vac but if I was taking a trip to Europe and had to take it, I would for obvious reasons. 1) the shot is free 2) if you were to get caught, after paying off someone for a free shot, you will be going to prison. I mean this is just stupid as fuk all around but you do you. I didn't ever call you smart.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

I know 3 people that have died from the shot . Died.
    Jeez man. What a tragedy for their families. Just think, a shot that is supposed to help save your life/make it better, kills you. I don't even know what I'd do if it were my mom or dad. I would raise hell for sure.
    Goat pretty sure you will still be able to travel with negative tests.
    Starting June 7th, in several euro countries, you'll need to be vaccinated. And I assume many more countries to follow as well.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

If you got the moderna vaccine the vaccine cards have stickers on them with lot #, expiration date and date you received the shots

Allure

Two zeneca. One moderna.
    I got Fizer. So far so good. Not sure how it is in CONUS but in Europe many employers more or less force you to get the shot. Everyone working in public instructions are obligated but also many in the private sector want you to get the shot. So it's either the shot or unemployment.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Very easy to copy vax cards with a simple scanner and black/white printer. Not sure how they are managing the database? Doesn't seem very high tech to me. They don't even ask for ID when you get the shot. If you are really against the shot and was truly motivated to get in the database, you should be able to pay some homeless guy to take the shot for you.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Your name gets reported to the state vaccination website, confirmed info from a doc.
    Not true

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Very easy to copy vax cards with a simple scanner and black/white printer. Not sure how they are managing the database? Doesn't seem very high tech to me. They don't even ask for ID when you get the shot. If you are really against the shot and was truly motivated to get in the database, you should be able to pay some homeless guy to take the shot for you.
    You don't get asked for ID when getting the shot? What? How is that even true?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Is it possible to just fake the certificate? How will anyone ever know?

jfc man just get it. dont be a panzy

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    jfc man just get it. dont be a panzy
    He would get the vaccine if Kevin Durant made an advertisement advocating getting vaccinated. No doubt in my mind.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Not true
    Bro I Iliterally just asked a doctor who's done hundreds of these. They report your name to the state vaccination website. I don't know what happens with it after that.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    You don't get asked for ID when getting the shot? What? How is that even true?
    I'm serious. I know in Texas, ID is not required. Me, my wife, my father in law, several friends, my son, none of us ever showed an ID at multiple sites at multiple times. Filled out information and got jabbed.

HARLINGEN, Texas (KVEO) – The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) reminds vaccine providers that not having identification should not be a barrier for people trying to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
    As efforts to get as many people vaccinated ramp up, some residents qualified for the vaccine may still be getting turned away.
    On March 29, the state of Texas began to allow all residents over the age of 16 to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
    DSHS told KVEO not being able to provide identification “should not be a barrier to getting vaccinated.”
    In a statement DSHS said:
    “DSHS does not require state issued identification in order to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccine providers may request identification, if they choose, however DSHS reminds providers that it is possible not all vaccine eligible individuals may have this type of identification and it should not be a barrier to getting vaccinated.”

masr

Bro I Iliterally just asked a doctor who's done hundreds of these. They report your name to the state vaccination website. I don't know what happens with it after that.
    They don't ask for a social security number, driver's license, There's no identification number on the card
    Good luck in tracking me with the 10,000 other people with the same name
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave masr 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its impossible

I can make 1000 right now

Mac4Lyfe

Goat - Each state is managing their databases separately. The US has no centralized database and the federal government has already said that they will not track individuals due to data privacy issues. So the onus is on the individual to maintain their vax cards which are non standard.

How accurate are these state databases? I would say not at all. They were promoting vaccine shots at drive through car washes and at Walmart check outs. Do you really think those people inputted people coming off the street information correctly? I doubt it. Just copy a card and move on.

masr

fvk covid..
    4 gm. parlay
    Jazz -6
    Hawks +8
    Mets -ml
    Indians-ml

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Goat - Each state is managing their databases separately. The US has no centralized database and the federal government has already said that they will not track individuals due to data privacy issues. So the onus is on the individual to maintain their vax cards which are non standard.

How accurate are these state databases? I would say not at all. They were promoting vaccine shots at drive through car washes and at Walmart check outs. Do you really think those people inputted people coming off the street information correctly? I doubt it. Just copy a card and move on.
    Interesting note about the fed.

What's my solution then Mac? I'm definitely not going to get a homeless guy to do it, that doesn't seem feasable.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

What do you mean, people are having complications from this shot, some people are dying. Why would you risk that? Even if you are 1/100,000 that suffers a complication, you really wanna take that chance?
    I find it fascinating how some people are so scared about the smallest things that they let their fears dominate their lives like this so much.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    I find it fascinating how some people are so scared about the smallest things that they let their fears dominate their lives like this so much.
    Maybe death and heart inflammation a small thing to you.

Or the unknown.

Yes fear of the unknown is a real thing.

TommieGunshot

Maybe death and heart inflammation a small thing to you.

Or the unknown.

Yes fear of the unknown is a real thing.
    A 1/100,000 (your numbers) is a small thing to me. American deaths from coronavirus is 1 in 537; 1 in 148 Americans have been hospitalized from it.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Not sure where you live but I'm in CT and it's Democratic heavy. Wth that said plenty of the Bodega r selling fake ones. I got one for 20$ just so I could go the Yankees game before the opened it up to those not vaccinated. Worked fine..fck getting a shot of that bs

Heltah Skeltah

A 1/100,000 (your numbers) is a small thing to me. American deaths from coronavirus is 1 in 537; 1 in 148 Americans have been hospitalized from it.
    lol..you believe what you want.
    Classic

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Lol bullshit. Stop making up numbers out of your loose ass. For People under 70, the chance dying from the jab is way higher than from Covid

Mac4Lyfe

Interesting note about the fed.
    What's my solution then Mac? I'm definitely not going to get a homeless guy to do it, that doesn't seem feasable.
    I personally would get the jab, especially if you're traveling a lot. The numbers are going down which means the shots are working. But places like Brazil, India and parts of Europe all have high numbers. Why take the risks of getting sick in some off the wall place or imagine if you have to quarantine in a shithole? The numbers of people having adverse reactions are so low, you have a better chance of getting hit by a Randy Johnson fastball and he's retired. If you are just adamant about not getting it, then I would forge someone else's card. You probably can find one online. Hell, you can take this card below, sign it and take a picture in your phone and use that for backup..

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Try darkweb. You can find anything from there

Heltah Skeltah

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Or just go into your nearest city aka the ghetto. They sell anything and everything. Grab a 40oz and a loosey along wth your vaccine card! No need for a 2nd or even 1st shot.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

You mean SBR is not the best place for hot tips on how to illegally get your name into some so-called government vaccination database?
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave texhooper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Or I payoff a nurse, have her dump the vaccine down the drain, and what do you know, I'm vaccinated.
    youre a coward, hope u get very sick tbh.

TommieGunshot

Lol bullshit. Stop making up numbers out of your loose ass. For People under 70, the chance dying from the jab is way higher than from Covid
    The numbers were not made up, they came from here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...iew/index.html

For your automatic reaction to be saying that they must be made up says a lot about you. Possible projecting your own dishonest on others. Where is your data about the chance of dying from the vaccine?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    You mean SBR is not the best place for hot tips on how to illegally get your name into some so-called government vaccination database?
    There is no government database but states are trying to keep shitty records without ID requirements. lol

Mac4Lyfe

Come on man...

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

What do you mean, people are having complications from this shot, some people are dying. Why would you risk that? Even if you are 1/100,000 that suffers a complication, you really wanna take that chance?
    At the moment I think it’s more like 1 in 10,000,000. But I don’t understand the worry. Weren’t most of you saying 1 percent was no big deal and well worth the risk a few months ago when things were closed? But now less percentage than that and suddenly concern. Weird. Why can’t you just take the risk and get the shot and maybe you’ll live maybe you won’t but it’s all herd immunity right?

Heltah Skeltah

Lol..very sick from what exactly?
    The flu or a bad case of food poison from your local Chinese restaurant? Honestly I don't understand

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I know 3 people that have died from the shot . Died.
    Stop it. They were probably just overweight and not healthy

First 12345 ... Last