1. #36
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,559
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Okay and likewise Cowboys were driving to possibly take the lead (down 15-9) in the 4th quarter and called a "conventional" play when DiNucci got pancaked and it resulted in a scoop and score the other way. The gimmick plays that didn't work weren't anymore detrimental to the team than the conventional plays that didn't work.
    I couldnít bring myself to watch a single minute of the game, but Iím glad to see that Dallas was inept no matter what they did. I still have to cap them even though they are not worth watching. Thanks for the good information

  2. #37
    sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-24-20
    Posts: 711
    Betpoints: 1278

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Okay and likewise Cowboys were driving to possibly take the lead (down 15-9) in the 4th quarter and called a "conventional" play when DiNucci got pancaked and it resulted in a scoop and score the other way. The gimmick plays that didn't work weren't anymore detrimental to the team than the conventional plays that didn't work.
    ok by that logic then NFL teams should average 50% trick plays (that develop 20 yards in the backfield) and 50% conventional plays. good 1

  3. #38
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15865

    Quote Originally Posted by sackdud View Post
    ok by that logic then NFL teams should average 50% trick plays (that develop 20 yards in the backfield) and 50% conventional plays. good 1
    What logic? The only reason scrubs like you cry about trick plays is because their meager sample size is such that the net result is magnified tenfold in your mind (either good or bad) when the reality is that they're just another play. Cowboys didn't lose because of trick plays, clown. If anything they could have tried a few more.

  4. #39
    sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-24-20
    Posts: 711
    Betpoints: 1278

    so k.moores haevy use of trick plays was good for dallas?

    want me to give you the yards per play of trick plays vs conventional plays by dallas


  5. #40
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15865

    Quote Originally Posted by sackdud View Post
    so k.moores haevy use of trick plays was good for dallas?

    want me to give you the yards per play of trick plays vs conventional plays by dallas

    No, I want you to gimme your picks so I can fade your sorry butt.

  6. #41
    sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-24-20
    Posts: 711
    Betpoints: 1278

    nov 05 02:51 pm rbl prop bet
    green bay packers vrs san francisco 49ers
    total first downs - under 44.5 (gb @ sf)
    350 / 140

  7. #42
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15865

    Fade

  8. #43
    spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-17-09
    Posts: 3,870
    Betpoints: 10585

    Steelers won't take this team likely. Even though the team and coaching staff suck. Coaching staff just may be the worst set of coaching on a football field together, in the History of " Worst coaching talent " on a football field, of all time.

  9. #44
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,141
    Betpoints: 264

    Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    Steelers won't take this team likely. Even though the team and coaching staff suck. Coaching staff just may be the worst set of coaching on a football field together, in the History of " Worst coaching talent " on a football field, of all time.

    huge letdown game for steelers after that balty game

  10. #45
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,135
    Betpoints: 3586

    Dinucci sucks man, guy stole money for Boys backers last week

    you owe me Dinucci you gabbagul

  11. #46
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,331
    Betpoints: 5282

    Jerome Boger stole it most rigged call in the history of gambling.

  12. #47
    sackdud
    sackdud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-24-20
    Posts: 711
    Betpoints: 1278

    Quote Originally Posted by sackdud View Post
    nov 05 02:51 pm rbl prop bet
    green bay packers vrs san francisco 49ers
    total first downs - under 44.5 (gb @ sf)
    350 / 140
    easy winner

  13. #48
    asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-23-17
    Posts: 5,259
    Betpoints: 31512

    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Jerome Boger stole it most rigged call in the history of gambling.
    Boger a good ref but him and his crew completely screwed up, two blown calls on the same play

First 12
Top