Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Fitz should play the race card.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Lifelong Phins fan here. Fitzpatrick has been good for the most part this year but once the games start mattering his play goes down hill big time. You look last year towards the second half of the year when the games didn’t matter he was slinging it all over the field. We beat New England in Foxboro last game of the year.....

Miami is 1 game back in the division. You know what you have in Fitzpatrick but let’s see what we got with Tua in some meaningful games here. I like this move

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

its one of those seemingly aggressive moves where youre doing ok but think u can do better. in most circumstances since youre fixing something that isnt broken then you better be right, only this is a little different since tua is the guy u drafted 5th and see as being the future and theyre looking at it like the sooner the better, the quicker the lumps the better. normally I dont like to see a guy doing well pulled and I like fitz, sometimes he's good sometimes not so much, he's 38 been in the league a long time and has only had 1 season where he finished with a winning record in a season that he started more than 3 games. looking at that history its probably easier to make the decision now, after all fins are 3-3 not like they are 6-0 or 5-1

burdman
    EVERY VOTE COUNTS
    burdman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

Bad timing

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

free money on the Rams? why would they do this after back to back to back blowout wins

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i just think if miami didnt blow out the jets and tua didnt get to see the field for those 5 snaps, would they still make this decision? i dont think so.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    its one of those seemingly aggressive moves where youre doing ok but think u can do better. in most circumstances since youre fixing something that isnt broken then you better be right, only this is a little different since tua is the guy u drafted 5th and see as being the future and theyre looking at it like the sooner the better, the quicker the lumps the better. normally I dont like to see a guy doing well pulled and I like fitz, sometimes he's good sometimes not so much, he's 38 been in the league a long time and has only had 1 season where he finished with a winning record in a season that he started more than 3 games. looking at that history its probably easier to make the decision now, after all fins are 3-3 not like they are 6-0 or 5-1
    I'm not even sure the Fins care about winning now. It's almost like they're afraid Fitz will keep winning and they'll have no choice but to let him remain the starter, so they're making the switch now before they experience too much success and the Tua ship sails.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    free money on the Rams? why would they do this after back to back to back blowout wins
    3 out of last 4 blowout wins, but none the less solid wins on both sides of the line/ball.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I'm not even sure the Fins care about winning now. It's almost like they're afraid Fitz will keep winning and they'll have no choice but to let him remain the starter, so they're making the switch now before they experience too much success and the Tua ship sails.
    Send Fitz to Cleveland.
    Mayfield is the bust of the decade and is the single reason why the Browns suck ass.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This normally doesn’t happen when a team is playing well(won last 2 games convincingly). I would be shocked if Tua plays better than Fitz his first few starts or even the rest of the season.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

It’s why the dolphins continue to fail as an organization....removing a QB that has them one game back from first to put in an unproven rookie....they will fail miserably now

jtoler

possibly. if fitzy kept winning and u made the switch later people would really question that

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Guess the Dolphins aren’t interested in making the expanded playoffs

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Fitz should play the race card.
    BLM

Bearded Lives Matter

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Fitz with a bad look on Sportcenter this morning complaining and saying his heart is broken....you do that internally if anything and blindly support Tua publicly.

This will be Fitz' last season in Miami I bet.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Dallas should trade the house for him if they get Fitzy could run the penetrating table.
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave rm18 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Dallas should trade the house for him if they get Fitzy could run the penetrating table.
    Trade Fitz for Dalton. Dalton’s value is pretty low right now and Dallas needs someone who is heartbroken not just broken
    Last edited by seaborneq; 10-22-20 at 06:31 PM.

BeatTheJerk

QB #1 starts his 1st game on 11-1 @ 1pm, how fitting.

BeatTheJerk

1st td to Devante parker #11 I call it now !

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Will he win?

How does he look?

stevek173

No

Not as good as Fitzmagic

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

why in the hell rush the kid??!!...Fitz is playing well enough and has kept Miami in playoff contention and near atop of the standings...Flores should take a page out of Andy Reid's book and just let Tua sit on the bench for his first year and watch and learn from the sidelines...give him a chance to study teams, coverages, game situations, and other nuances of the game...kind of like what Reid did with Patrick Mahomes in his rookie season when Alex Smith was the starter...and we all know what happened the following year when he was named the full time starter in his second year.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    why in the hell rush the kid??!!...Fitz is playing well enough and has kept Miami in playoff contention and near atop of the standings...Flores should take a page out of Andy Reid's book and just let Tua sit on the bench for his first year and watch and learn from the sidelines...give him a chance to study teams, coverages, game situations, and other nuances of the game...kind of like what Reid did with Patrick Mahomes in his rookie season when Alex Smith was the starter...and we all know what happened the following year when he was named the full time starter in his second year.
    Simple, when do we know Fitz to play good more than 3 games in a row ever in his career he’s a streaky fuk ? Um like never lol perfect timing let the kid struggle & figure shit out !

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Simple, when do we know Fitz to play good more than 3 games in a row ever in his career he’s a streaky fuk ? Um like never lol perfect timing let the kid struggle & figure shit out !
    sure thing...in the meantime, while the kid struggles and figures shit out, Miami will lose games and there goes the season and playoffs right down the drain...yeah, makes perfect sense...yes, Fitz can be erratic at times but it is what it is...he gives the dolphins the best chance to win NOW, not later...and unless he really shits the bed and/or Miami is officially eliminated from playoff contention, Fitz is and should be the starting QB for the rest of the season...it will definitely be interesting to see how this situation unfolds and plays out.

stevek173

It's stupid is what it is. Common sense says let Fitz start until they are out of contention, not now, then move him at season's end.

This is a joke.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Is there a line on this game yet??

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Is there a line on this game yet??
    Rams -3 5 on Betonline. Feels trappy as fuk.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    sure thing...in the meantime, while the kid struggles and figures shit out, Miami will lose games and there goes the season and playoffs right down the drain...yeah, makes perfect sense...yes, Fitz can be erratic at times but it is what it is...he gives the dolphins the best chance to win NOW, not later...and unless he really shits the bed and/or Miami is officially eliminated from playoff contention, Fitz is and should be the starting QB for the rest of the season...it will definitely be interesting to see how this situation unfolds and plays out.
    I can’t really disagree with anything you said, but I will say I’m excited to see how the kid does. It’s not a certainty they will lose & not make the playoffs, so we’ll see ...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Let's go Tua

jtoler

rams get their shyt pushed today

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    rams get their shyt pushed today
    By the Dolphins defense??? Guys making their first start in the middle of the season dont tend to fair very well. Well documented.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Tua, meet Aaron Donald.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

been a while since there was a lefty qb

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Tua, meet Aaron Donald.
    LOL.

Donald is having a good season this year.

I hate him though because he didn't meet Brady in that Superbowl
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    LOL.

Donald is having a good season this year.

I hate him though because he didn't meet Brady in that Superbowl
    and the genius coach called a terrible game

First 1234 Last