lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yet your the dumb shit who won’t even bet on Philadelphia eve though you keep saying they are the best team in the East. You know you are full of shit.
    I NEVER said they are the best team in the east.

Keep trying. You know nothing. That's why everyone is ragging all over you.

lakerboy

Lakerboy keeps telling us how great Philadelphia is, yet he won’t bet on them even against Montreal at -130 lines. You are full of shit.
    Buried AGAIN in above post

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I NEVER said they are the best team in the east.

Keep trying. You know nothing. That's why everyone is ragging all over you.
    The only people who rag me are dumb shits like you. Boston will beat Philadelphia if Pasternak is healthy.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Also bookmaker not putting that series available at all today means to me they don’t want to take money on the dog in that series
    You can get hawks+2200 at pinny and bol has +1550.

The reason bookmaker don't put it up is because it's over. You should be unloading on Vegas tomorrow.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Machba

lakerboy

The only people who rag me are dumb shits like you. Boston will beat Philadelphia if Pasternak is healthy.
    Hey retard you said I didn't take Philly. I buried you again.

thomorino

Buried AGAIN in above post
    You’ve talked for weeks about how great Philadelphia is, you’ve made one bet on them in the playoffs, this Flyer team is not a contender.

thomorino

Hey retard you said I didn't take Philly. I buried you again.
    Yeah you posted that after my post dumb shit, you’ve posted one bet on them against a 12 seed.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3184

You’ve talked for weeks about how great Philadelphia is, you’ve made one bet on them in the playoffs, this Flyer team is not a contender.
    Morino with all due respect, Th e flyers are a very solid contender , especially with a goalie that has HEART

lakerboy

They have played 3 games you FUKKING clown . Unless you want to count the round robin.

I took them vs TB in that

lakerboy

Morino I buried you again. Go kill yourself retard

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    Morino with all due respect, Th e flyers are a very solid contender , especially with a goalie that has HEART
    The Flyers play together and have a good defensive system, I respect them. They aren’t in the same tier as the top teams in the league though, Vegas, Colorado, a healthy Tampa and Boston team. They are a good second tier team.

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

LB this car/bost game is begging us to take the bruins IMO so carolina the correct side tonight ?

lakerboy

Yeah you posted that after my post dumb shit, you’ve posted one bet on them against a 12 seed.
    You think I tail you?

LMAO

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    LB this car/bost game is begging us to take the bruins IMO so carolina the correct side tonight ?
    I'm not sure on that one. I hope Carolina wins but I don't think they have enough here.

thomorino

They have played 3 games you FUKKING clown . Unless you want to count the round robin.

I took them vs TB in that

The round robin games weren’t playoff games dumb shit.

thomorino

Morino I buried you again. Go kill yourself retard

You think I tail you?

LMAO
    You are an angry dumb shit.

lakerboy

The round robin games weren’t playoff games dumb shit.
    Actually they were considered playoff games by the NHL. Dumb shit? Are you 5?

lakerboy

You are an angry dumb shit.
    No I'm just burying you non stop. Everything you have said I have repudiated. You are the dumbest motherfukker on this site

lakerboy

Goduke you see what Colorado is doing? That's similar to what Vegas will do tomorrow.

thomorino

Actually they were considered playoff games by the NHL. Dumb shit? Are you 5?

No I'm just burying you non stop. Everything you have said I have repudiated. You are the dumbest motherfukker on this site
    The round robin games were not playoff games and Philadelphia is not a contender. You are a dumb shit.

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

Goduke you see what Colorado is doing? That's similar to what Vegas will do tomorrow.
    And i owe you yet another 1 . HATS OFF to you .

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Doesn't take a genius to know it'll probably be Avs vs Vegas in west finals.

East more wide open, and with seeding hard to guess.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Again I don’t see it but like I said we will just have to see how it goes. There’s two players on Chicago that know how to handle playoff pressure.
    And honestly I don’t know why you think it’s so far fetched. Vegas choked a 3-1 series lead away last year. They aren’t built to get to the finals.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Again I don’t see it but like I said we will just have to see how it goes. There’s two players on Chicago that know how to handle playoff pressure.
    And honestly I don’t know why you think it’s so far fetched. Vegas choked a 3-1 series lead away last year. They aren’t built to get to the finals.
    I'm not a big Vegas fan. I didn't like them all year but the hawks are in a transition stage. They avoided getting swept. That's enough.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

so, to basically sum up this thread. you have random people that believe..

- the blackhawks will come back and win, down 1-3, against a heavy west favorite. and then make a deep run.

- the bruins and lightning, who are pulling close wins and some luck out of their ass, are somehow looking "good" and are in great shape.

- the flyers, who were on fire before the shutdown and are still on fire afterwards, are NOT contenders because they are still winning without their top players scoring.

- the flyers are NOT contenders despite being one of the best teams in the league.

- the flyers would not be able to handle ANY of the remaining east teams apparently despite the fact they played them extremely well overall during the season, owned the round robin and are up 2-1 in their opening series.

and the "idiots" are the people who simply believe the flyers are contenders and can do possible damage this postseason. K! makes perfect sense

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post

- the blackhawks will come back and win, down 1-3, against a heavy west favorite. and then make a deep run.

- the bruins and lightning, who are pulling close wins and some luck out of their ass, are somehow looking "good" and are in great shape.

- the flyers, who were on fire before the shutdown and are still on fire afterwards, are NOT contenders because they are still winning without their top players scoring.

- the flyers are NOT contenders despite being one of the best teams in the league.

- the flyers would not be able to handle ANY of the remaining east teams apparently despite the fact they played them extremely well overall during the season, owned the round robin and are up 2-1 in their opening series.

and the "idiots" are the people who simply believe the flyers are contenders and can do possible damage this postseason. K! makes perfect sense
    Wouldn’t call me random here at all. Some of my hockey predictions over the years about how playoffs are going to turn out have been pretty solid.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Definitely not Vancouver - They are rubbish

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post

The flyers are not as talented as Boston or Tampa Bay, if Pasternak and Stamkos are healthy the flyers are nowhere near as talented.

First 123