flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    What are the cities over there like Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing doing that's working so well that NYC can't seem to figure out? It'd be nice to hear from someone on the ground, rather than the bs and lies the fake media is purporting.
    I have no idea about Seoul or Tokyo are doing. They are in different countries. I can only speak of my experience in Vietnam and China. What China has done is basically the whole country regardless of reports was shutdown. Not all by force like Wuhan. The Chinese aren't stupid, they know it is not some virus. In Shanghai, Beijing , Shenzhen. Fuzhou , Guanzhou and basically the whole country are and were scared and just stayed home. As I mentioned I know people who refuse to let their children out of their house in 3 months, not even to get fresh air. In my opinion, at least in the beginning I do not think Americans were taking this seriously or didn't realize how bad it was in China. It is bizarre to see the news because a lot of what I am seeing it says that life is slowly getting back to normal in China. That is the furthest thing from the truth. Yes, in some areas it is true but not in the bigger cities.... Life will never be normal, anywhere in the world, in my opinon.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rain View Post
    Stay safe brah ✌️Hope all is well
    Matty!!! Whats going on???? Hit me up on We Chat, Whatsapp or Viber, I am not allowed to post my # here, get it from JJ if you talk to him.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Thanks for the input and be safe Illini

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No shit. I watched the video. You didn't watch mine. I believe in footage and live video than some dudes opinion in his garage. Seeing proof is way better than listening to opinion is the correct way to get facts. Focus on what's actually happening, not talking. I think it's overblown. It's obvious it's not a hoax since there hasn't been 0 deaths or 0 infected.
    got a friend er should say had a friend. This virus is a hoax he would say. Dumb rooster_eater died Wednesday from you got it...CORONA VIRUS! I wanted to tell his wife you can't fix stupid. But his dad left him 300 farming acres so he was more successful than most.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    got a friend er should say had a friend. This virus is a hoax he would say. Dumb rooster_eater died Wednesday from you got it...CORONA VIRUS! I wanted to tell his wife you can't fix stupid. But his dad left him 300 farming acres so he was more successful than most.
    Sorry for your loss. Yeah it's obvious it's not a hoax, but definitely don't think it's end of the world.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

No mames guay!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I have no idea about Seoul or Tokyo are doing. They are in different countries. I can only speak of my experience in Vietnam and China. What China has done is basically the whole country regardless of reports was shutdown. Not all by force like Wuhan. The Chinese aren't stupid, they know it is not some virus. In Shanghai, Beijing , Shenzhen. Fuzhou , Guanzhou and basically the whole country are and were scared and just stayed home. As I mentioned I know people who refuse to let their children out of their house in 3 months, not even to get fresh air. In my opinion, at least in the beginning I do not think Americans were taking this seriously or didn't realize how bad it was in China. It is bizarre to see the news because a lot of what I am seeing it says that life is slowly getting back to normal in China. That is the furthest thing from the truth. Yes, in some areas it is true but not in the bigger cities.... Life will never be normal, anywhere in the world, in my opinon.
    US dumbest country on the planet bar none....

26% share of the entire worlds corona caes.....

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Chico says this Maggie scum bag is Dwight under another screen name. their stupidity is pretty similar so chico may be onto something.
    Chico doesn't know what planet he is on,
    so...

First ... 4567