chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Funny thing is you could of changed your holding amount the same way. Remember when trump said carrier wasn't closing that shop in indiana? He was right. They closed that and another plant and moved both to mexico

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18578

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    So why such resistance to release it? It’s obvious trumps base is going no where? So why are they so against it? If it’s pure bs they should welcome the release. Makes zero sense.
    I have no idea. I mean the FBI are some smart guys. If its BS they should be able to prove it.

But I also think they should let Muller finish. If everyone or anyone is guilty I want to know. The American people should know.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Funny thing is you could of changed your holding amount the same way. Remember when trump said carrier wasn't closing that shop in indiana? He was right. They closed that and another plant and moved both to mexico
    Dude you have gone full on liberal, your not even hiding it anymore the Atlantic? Lmao! It COULD lead to....unnamed sources...sources of sources familiar with the matter...blah blah blah...how many economists said trump would crash the stock market? These are partisan hacks not factual journalists PASS!

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I have no idea. I mean the FBI are some smart guys. If its BS they should be able to prove it.

But I also think they should let Muller finish. If everyone or anyone is guilty I want to know. The American people should know.
    Yes, if there is clear guilt then let’s see it! I don’t want some ken Starr bs were they try and pin him on some obscure law that is never used. This equates to what we call a witch hunt if that’s the case...if they had something substantial it would be leaked..they have no smoking gun, and now they are trying to use the media and career political hacks and Hollywood to bring down the president. This whole Russian thing is absolute bull shit. If they tried to meddle in our elections why didn’t the obama administration speak and act swift to stop it? It’s like they planted the hysteria Incase he won.

khicks26

Yes, if there is clear guilt then let’s see it! I don’t want some ken Starr bs were they try and pin him on some obscure law that is never used. This equates to what we call a witch hunt if that’s the case...if they had something substantial it would be leaked..they have no smoking gun, and now they are trying to use the media and career political hacks and Hollywood to bring down the president. This whole Russian thing is absolute bull shit. If they tried to meddle in our elections why didn’t the obama administration speak and act swift to stop it? It’s like they planted the hysteria Incase he won.
    I think the election collusion is BS also. I think all counties meddle in each others elections, including us. That said it didn't make a dam bit of difference who won.

I also think Muller has moved on from collusion. He's looking for money laundering like Bannon said. Even if Trump is guilty I doubt he's impeached or does any time. Will end up paying a fine of something.

Rich guys don't go to jail, Trump is rich & the most powerful man in the world right now.

The only thing is, why is he trying to fire anyone involved in the investigation. It makes him look guilty as hell & like there's something more to it.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Dude you have gone full on liberal, your not even hiding it anymore the Atlantic? Lmao! It COULD lead to....unnamed sources...sources of sources familiar with the matter...blah blah blah...how many economists said trump would crash the stock market? These are partisan hacks not factual journalists PASS!
    And you've gone full on alt-right, so why do you have a problem with someone else going full on liberal?

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    And you've gone full on alt-right, so why do you have a problem with someone else going full on liberal?
    I haven’t faltered in my beliefs

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I think the election collusion is BS also. I think all counties meddle in each others elections, including us. That said it didn't make a dam bit of difference who won.

I also think Muller has moved on from collusion. He's looking for money laundering like Bannon said. Even if Trump is guilty I doubt he's impeached or does any time. Will end up paying a fine of something.

Rich guys don't go to jail, Trump is rich & the most powerful man in the world right now.

The only thing is, why is he trying to fire anyone involved in the investigation. It makes him look guilty as hell & like there's something more to it.
    Two topics Dems need to shed right now

Immigration
    Election collusion

Those are anchors for the progressive agenda, they're holding the party back right now. Move on and address the issues that affect the rust belt and give them progressive alternatives, win over that vote. Deal with immigration down the road. This is absolutely the worst time to be engulfed in a full on immigration battle, they have no leverage. It's just giving the GOP momentum for 2018

khicks26

Two things Dems need to shed right now

Immigration
    Election collusion

Those are anchors for the progressive agenda
    Agree, there's so much more shit to fight Trump with. Something new pops up everyday.

Its almost like they lose on purpose.
    Last edited by khicks26; 02-01-18 at 12:24 AM.

pilebuck13

Two topics Dems need to shed right now

Immigration
    Election collusion

Those are anchors for the progressive agenda, they're holding the party back right now. Move on and address the issues that affect the rust belt and give them progressive alternatives, win over that vote. Deal with immigration down the road. This is absolutely the worst time to be engulfed in a full on immigration battle, they have no leverage. It's just giving the GOP momentum for 2018
    Agreed, but they don’t listen. It would be very easy for them if they came with a common sense approach to probably win back most their base, but they don’t kranken they won’t leave it alone m, they continue with the same tactics using Hollywood illegal immigration and gays and women and minority to try and win elections while their core base was the working man and they have lost them with identity politics..look at after the fukin state of the union they leave the room after USA chants then throw a drooling Kennedy to the mic and have him speak Spanish are you fukin serious? And Hillary won’t shut up so they will continue to lose until they come with a commen sense approach. At least your smart enough to see it, if their base was smart they would as well, but they feel cable news media and Hollywood drives the masses to the votes booth, when they clearly don’t.

pilebuck13

The Kraken

I haven’t faltered in my beliefs
    Then you've always been alt-right. You push that ideology to a T. So what if Chico went full liberal? It's clear that you meant that with a negative connotation and as a liberal Im a bit confused where the negative connotation associated with being a liberal comes from

As a liberal last year I made $138,000. I own multiple properties. I will pay more in taxes this year from btc earnings than most here will gross. I have owned multiple small businesses and I have employed dozens over the years. I love to fly fish, raise my 2 year old girl and travel with my wife. Nothing is more important to me than time with my family and making sure they're taken care of.

To me being a liberal means that I believe in equality, recognizing that none of us got to where we are without help and it's equally important to figure out how to help others achieve success, to advocate for people that don't have a voice as opposed to exploiting them, to see people for their potential and not just for what they currently are, to give back.... You know, not too far away from the teachings of a pretty important conservative idol

So how is by most standards Im a pretty decent person that's been successful in life and Im proud to be liberal, and yet you use the term as an insult? And what do you stand for as a conservative that makes you proud to be a conservative?

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Which memo? They can't keep their story straight. Changed the memo approved. Sent a different one to White House. So they might approve release of a memo they didn't actually see. Or release memo not approved? Clowns.

Grammar? Release the fuker lol how did I know it was grammar error lol!

pilebuck13

Then you've always been alt-right. You push that ideology to a T. So what if Chico went full liberal? It's clear that you meant that with a negative connotation and as a liberal Im a bit confused where the negative connotation associated with being a liberal comes from

As a liberal last year I made $138,000. I own multiple properties. I will pay more in taxes this year from btc earnings than most here will gross. I have owned multiple small businesses and I have employed dozens over the years. I love to fly fish, raise my 2 year old girl and travel with my wife. Nothing is more important to me than time with my family and making sure they're taken care of.

To me being a liberal means that I believe in equality, recognizing that none of us got to where we are without help and it's equally important to figure out how to help others achieve success, to advocate for people that don't have a voice as opposed to exploiting them, to see people for their potential and not just for what they currently are, to give back.... You know, not too far away from the teachings of a pretty important conservative idol

So how is by most standards Im a pretty decent person that's been successful in life and Im proud to be liberal, and yet you use the term as an insult?
    The true liberal is not what they are conveying, they are a progressive left that has lost touch with reality sadly.

The Kraken

The true liberal is not what they are conveying, they are a progressive left that has lost touch with reality sadly.
    First, I have to ask you to explain what you mean exactly by "lost touch with reality", what are the progressives doing that isn't within reality.
    However I do agree that they left is a bit askew right now. But your house isn't in order either my friend. To say the progressive left has lost touch with reality but not acknowledge that the alt-right is full of vitriol and bigotry is disingenuous. Do both not ultimately lead to the same demise?

chico2663

So my federal withholding went down but I will pay more? How?
    Explain please.
    Withholdings down percentage wise, deductions more how do I pay more?臘*♂️臘*♂️臘*♂️
    Do you understand how taxes work? Do you realize if you claim 4 exemptions instead of 1 the amount they take out of your taxes are less?

chico2663

Disagree with you kracken. There is a hell of a lot of hispanics and blacks turning against the right. Also about 65 % of women are lefties. The only reason that trump won was the left didn't come out because they assumed hillary would win. If you notice about 34 rep congressmen on the rt have retired. The only thing that can hurt the left is the vanity of pelosi. Just like clinton she thinks her shit doesn't stink. She needs to go. I really believe that there is a good chance they take back the senate. also a popular governor is running for corker place. mccain may never come back. they will prolly take flakes seat. The senator from kansas has a good chance of losing his spot.

The Kraken

I’ve said a lot Chico, what in particular did you disagree with?

The Kraken

Disagree with you kracken. There is a hell of a lot of hispanics and blacks turning against the right. Also about 65 % of women are lefties. The only reason that trump won was the left didn't come out because they assumed hillary would win. If you notice about 34 rep congressmen on the rt have retired. The only thing that can hurt the left is the vanity of pelosi. Just like clinton she thinks her shit doesn't stink. She needs to go. I really believe that there is a good chance they take back the senate. also a popular governor is running for corker place. mccain may never come back. they will prolly take flakes seat. The senator from kansas has a good chance of losing his spot.
    Hilary = 65,900,000 votes 48.9% (second largest number of votes by any candidate ever)
    Trump = 62,984,000 votes 46.1% (largest number of votes every by a Republican candidate)
    Trump won 306-232
    Lets look at just the swing states:
    2012 Obama won: FL, PA, OH, WI, CO, MI, MN, IA, VA, NV........... or in other words he 10/11

2016 Hilary won: CO, VA, NV, MN........ 4/11

Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were all won by <2% and went to Trump, and all 4 of those states went to Obama in 2012

If Hilary had won the 3 states where she lost by the smallest margins (PA, MI, WI), she would've won the elelctoral college 278-260. She lost by a combined total of 107,000 people in those 3 states. 107,000 votes decided this election, or 0.09% of all votes cast. A football stadium full of people decided the election.

It's not that Dems didn't show up, they did, it's just that Trump surged in the states that decided the election and she floundered. And I don't believe for a second this was coincidence. The Republican party (or at least Trumps team) went with their best hail mary play and it worked.

Trumps message, tone and vitriol resonated strongly with the voters in that region of the country.

In all 3 of those states, the biggest shift was with the voters that made less than $50,000/year. Obama carried that group heavily in 2012 but they flipped across the board and even though Hilary won the majority of those votes it was by a significantly less total than Obama, enough to hand Trump the presidency.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 02-01-18 at 03:09 AM.

chico2663

i know a shit load of black people in ohio who refused to vote, I have talked to at least 250 whom now are dreading that

The Kraken

i know a shit load of black people in ohio who refused to vote, I have talked to at least 250 whom now are dreading that
    I bet they are. Trust me, republicans are trying to do everything they can to keep minorities away from the polls. Minorities vote Dem and you saw in 2008 and 2012 what happens when they mobilize. We were also reminded of it recently in ALabama with Roy "hide your kids" Moore
    But focusing again on just the 3 states she lost by the smallest margins, the trend was the similar in all 3. Clinton won around 90% of the black vote in all 3 states but the black voter turnout was down,

This election was a razon thin win for Trump and Hilary did not do her part to galvanize that Obama army. She never stopped in WI, a state that had voted Dem since the early 80s and she lost it.

Given exactly how close it was, that should worry repubs a bit. A lot of people see the electoral vote of 306-232 and assume it was a landslide but the reality is no election has been closer.

Literally a football stadiums worth of people decided this election for America.

I hope the Dems can unite and get behind one fukking person. Clearly we're not going to run into the same issues in the next election as we did the last, their won't be Podesta emails, DNC scandals, Benghazi etc.... But I think Biden would wipe the floor with Trump in 2020 if he so chose. This young Kennedy kid would be interesting
    Last edited by The Kraken; 02-01-18 at 03:25 AM.

chico2663

funny they threw enough votes out in wisconsin that that state would of went to billary. I'm sure that has been going on for sometime.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

I bet they are. Trust me, republicans are trying to do everything they can to keep minorities away from the polls. Minorities vote Dem and you saw in 2008 and 2012 what happens when they mobilize. We were also reminded of it recently in ALabama with Roy "hide your kids" Moore
    But focusing again on just the 3 states she lost by the smallest margins, the trend was the similar in all 3. Clinton won around 90% of the black vote in all 3 states but the black voter turnout was down,

This election was a razon thin win for Trump and Hilary did not do her part to galvanize that Obama army. She never stopped in WI, a state that had voted Dem since the early 80s and she lost it.

Given exactly how close it was, that should worry repubs a bit. A lot of people see the electoral vote of 306-232 and assume it was a landslide but the reality is no election has been closer.

Literally a football stadiums worth of people decided this election for America.

I hope the Dems can unite and get behind one fukking person. Clearly we're not going to run into the same issues in the next election as we did the last, their won't be Podesta emails, DNC scandals, Benghazi etc.... But I think Biden would wipe the floor with Trump in 2020 if he so chose. This young Kennedy kid would be interesting
    odd coincidences when repugs win you'd think it would be to their advantage to let everybody vote but don't count them all. W's appointments still bother me a little, and I wonder if THEY went back to their bag of tricks to elect don(THEY being gold holders rule makers who invested in war armaments)? They gotta have their man to implicate the plan.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Chico and Kraken,

You guys need to realize that trump did not win by hate

He won by message that people were tired of the swamp and corruption that exist in Washington

He also won on message that we need to secure our borders for reasons of security for our people

He also won on message that he will get things done, which he has, that no other president has done in recent memory

He is not a racist or bigot

Yes he has said some things that people took the wrong way but he's a guy that will say what's on his mind so you get the truth and no bs from him

Release the memo and continue to drain the swamp

The people deserve transparency and truth
    Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave RangeFinder 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Chico and Kraken,

He won by message that people were tired of the swamp and corruption that exist in Washington

He also won on message that we need to secure our borders for reasons of security for our people

He also won on message that he will get things done, which he has, that no other president has done in recent memory

Yes he has said some things that people took the wrong way but he's a guy that will say what's on his mind so you get the truth and no bs from him

I can't disagree with any of that but transparency and truth is the last thing this country or its founding older brother used in its historical regimes

chico2663

Chico and Kraken,

Buddy ,he did win on hatred. The public hated hillary. Now they are releasing a fake memo. How would you like someone to start a rumor you had hiv. That is exactly what this memo is. Let us look at the facts

!- strock and comey both brought to light about they were re-investigating hillary
    2- after they were no longer of use ... they were fired for being sympathetic to hillary. That is a falsehood
    3-In 2012 there was a spy for a russian bank who got caught spying for russia. He was caught and convicted. He served 4 yrs in a federal prison and has since been deported. One of the people he was talking to was carter page.
    4- carter paige has been under observation since 2013. They had a f.i.s.a. warrant on this guy that had to be renewed every 3 months.
    5- It was renewed by the trump appointed guy rosenstein.
    6-There was a bill that had bi-partisan support sponsored by rand paul to give american citizens more protection.It passed the senate
    7-Paul ryan refused to allow a vote on it
    8- republicans are the ones that were f.i.s.a warrants until it went against one of their own.
    9- ryan and mcconnell get a shit load of money from a russian that got dual citizen under w
    10- the last time the repubs used a fake memo was rove and w to get us in the iraq was. We are still paying for this today

chico2663

chico2663

RangeFinder

Buddy ,he did win on hatred. The public hated hillary. Now they are releasing a fake memo. How would you like someone to start a rumor you had hiv. That is exactly what this memo is. Let us look at the facts

!- strock and comey both brought to light about they were re-investigating hillary
    2- after they were no longer of use ... they were fired for being sympathetic to hillary. That is a falsehood
    3-In 2012 there was a spy for a russian bank who got caught spying for russia. He was caught and convicted. He served 4 yrs in a federal prison and has since been deported. One of the people he was talking to was carter page.
    4- carter paige has been under observation since 2013. They had a f.i.s.a. warrant on this guy that had to be renewed every 3 months.
    6-There was a bill that had bi-partisan support sponsored by rand paul to give american citizens more protection.It passed the senate
    8- republicans are the ones that were f.i.s.a warrants until it went against one of their own.
    9- ryan and mcconnell get a shit load of money from a russian that got dual citizen under w
    10- the last time the repubs used a fake memo was rove and w to get us in the iraq was. We are still paying for this today
    You need to switch your news channel

Fox News has the truth and not Fake news CNN ABC CBS NBC democrat cronies

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11484

The arguments get weirder and more obscure.

Cheers anyway.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wake me up when something gets released.

thank you....

until then, keep the inane partisan chatter to a minimum.....

thank you

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

except when they don't. THEY think their perfect but once in a while THEY at fuk you network even ere.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    except when they don't. THEY think their perfect but once in a while THEY at fuk you network even ere.
    English, please

I can't even respond to that mess

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

It's 2018, who even watches the news on television? That's like writing a check or driving 2 hours to the nearest blockbuster video

First 123456 ... Last