Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

At the end of the day, Brady won 5 rings. Sure Bill and everyone had a role in it too. But players win championships. Professional sports are about athletes, not about coaches or owners. They do a good job, but I think Bill leaving would be best for everyone. Patriots will show they are still a contender without him, obviously, since they still have Brady. And Bellichick will get to prove to himself and others that he can win without Brady. It's a win win.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    At the end of the day, Brady won 5 rings. Sure Bill and everyone had a role in it too. But players win championships. Professional sports are about athletes, not about coaches or owners. They do a good job, but I think Bill leaving would be best for everyone. Patriots will show they are still a contender without him, obviously, since they still have Brady. And Bellichick will get to prove to himself and others that he can win without Brady. It's a win win.
    VERY true in NBA. 2-3 guys can create a dynasty. NFL is a totally different animal.
    Belichick irreplaceable..
    I hold TB in the highest regard, but BB would have found another QB along the way and won a few.
    Brady, in a bad situation, might have come up with no rings.
    AR only has 1, right.
    Football the ultimate team game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    VERY true in NBA. 2-3 guys can create a dynasty. NFL is a totally different animal.
    Belichick irreplaceable..
    I hold TB in the highest regard, but BB would have found another QB along the way and won a few.
    Brady, in a bad situation, might have come up with no rings.
    AR only has 1, right.
    Football the ultimate team game.
    AR hasn't really played for that long compared to Brady.... he got a really late start if I remember correctly. Plus Rodgers isn't the same players as Brady. He might have all the same skills, maybe more, but there's just something about Brady's competitive fire that reminds me of Jordan and Kobe. Those are really the only 3 guys I've ever seen who are that competitive. I mean, telling your offensive coordinator to FUKK OFF on camera at the age of 40 after you've won 5 rings already? You would think the guy has never won before and is itching for a ring... but no.

Bill is the best, of course. But pro sports are still about athletes. That's why they get paid how they do. I find it hard to believe that Brady would never win without Bill. If Rothlesberger can win 2 rings on the Steelers, Brady might have won 4-5. If Manning can win on Indy and Denver, so can Brady. If Young can win in SF, so can Brady. The list goes on. There's never been anyone better than him. There are tons of good coaches out there. Tons. Bill is the best, but others are great as well.

Bill didn't win last year's superbowl. Brady threw the ball. He was down by 4 tds with like 20 minutes left in the game. Brady made the reads. Brady audibled at the line after Mcdaniels called in the plays. Brady looked off the safeties. Brady escaped the pressure. Brady and his team. His linemen, rbs, wrs. Players won the game. Not the coaches.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

The TB12 love from some guys is hilarious. The man is an all time QB but last time I checked Tom Brady was gifted his last 2 Super Bowls by bad coaching decisions from the other sideline plus miraculous plays by his teammates and he lost the 2 before that because the Giants didn’t make mistakes in crunch time. He hasn’t WON a Super Bowl since 2005. Dont act like Garrapolo would not have the same success if Brady retired a few years ago. Belichick is the reason the Pats win every year not Brady.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    AR hasn't really played for that long compared to Brady.... he got a really late start if I remember correctly. Plus Rodgers isn't the same players as Brady. He might have all the same skills, maybe more, but there's just something about Brady's competitive fire that reminds me of Jordan and Kobe. Those are really the only 3 guys I've ever seen who are that competitive. I mean, telling your offensive coordinator to FUKK OFF on camera at the age of 40 after you've won 5 rings already? You would think the guy has never won before and is itching for a ring... but no.

Bill is the best, of course. But pro sports are still about athletes. That's why they get paid how they do. I find it hard to believe that Brady would never win without Bill. If Rothlesberger can win 2 rings on the Steelers, Brady might have won 4-5. If Manning can win on Indy and Denver, so can Brady. If Young can win in SF, so can Brady. The list goes on. There's never been anyone better than him. There are tons of good coaches out there. Tons. Bill is the best, but others are great as well.

Bill didn't win last year's superbowl. Brady threw the ball. He was down by 4 tds with like 20 minutes left in the game. Brady made the reads. Brady audibled at the line after Mcdaniels called in the plays. Brady looked off the safeties. Brady escaped the pressure. Brady and his team. His linemen, rbs, wrs. Players won the game. Not the coaches.

Goat, we agree on far more than we disagree regarding TB and BB.
    Just can`t compare MJ or Kobe to Tom Brady as far as influence on games and titles.
    SOO much more goes in to an NFL team than an NBA team.

Of course if Brady ended up in Pitt, he would have won a couple. In a perfect situation with a #1 D, he might have won more than 5.
    He brings the calm under pressure better than anyone since Montana.

From more than one documentary/ 30 for30, many well respected football guys believe BB and his staff was on the way to winning in Cleveland. Cleveland.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Fake news to distract and try to stop the pats from getting to the super bowl

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    All of Green Bay loved Brett Favre too. They made the right decision. Now they all love Rodgers
    you could put a tranny w/ 3 dicks, blue hair, and nail polish on at QB and as long as they win nobody would care...hardcore, I mean hardcore sports fans are mostly lower IQ idiots for the most part

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Unbelievable, brady would've been just another check down charlie without belicheat
    if my aunt had a pecker she would be my uncle no?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

would be interesting if hoodie wants to get rid of brady and kraft of course wants to keep tb12 maybe they will part ways with hoodie and promote josh mcdaniels to head coach and keep brady hmm

bellichick back to the browns or giants

First 123