milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

dlowilly had to go back to black and white images to find black guys wearing suits

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Knock out game is back in NY... Horrible vid in this link below...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/10/27/knockout-game/

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Knock out game is back in NY... Horrible vid in this link below...

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/10/27/knockout-game/
    Just add these to the list of reasons why people don't care for the cause that NFL players are kneeling for.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Just add these to the list of reasons why people don't care for the cause that NFL players are kneeling for.
    Yup.. Knock out game is brutal and these punk kids even target white women too.. I think they should be shot on site if caught doing that..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Prolly a little excessive. Shoulda just bitch slapped her.

Fire him and they'll scream racism.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

No need to fire the man, he did his job. This should serve as a valuable lesson to this girl and to women all around, just because it's wrong as men to hit women, doesn't mean that we can't. What stops us is our morals and social constraints.

Society has made it alright for women to walk around like they're invincible, these are the consequences to that.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Won't hear about that violent act.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    No need to fire the man, he did his job. This should serve as a valuable lesson to this girl and to women all around, just because it's wrong as men to hit women, doesn't mean that we can't. What stops us is our morals and social constraints.

Society has made it alright for women to walk around like they're invincible, these are the consequences to that.
    Agreed.. Well said..

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

I am not taking a side here but everyone saying they should of cuffed her or held her hands back better, how many of you have ever tried to de escalate a situation in a crowd. Drunk girls are hard to control. Anyone is if you really want to resist. They have two options, get control of situation in stands where her flailing is going to disrupt more AND you have potential for escalation from a boyfriend or friend, etc. or you move her to an environment where you can use the right force and tools in the right environment.

They did everything right. Until he punched her.

inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 845

Don’t hit a cop

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by inv group View Post
    Don’t hit a cop
    Well said again...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Jib youre to trusting off the Cops,you act like they do no wrong.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Jib youre to trusting off the Cops,you act like they do no wrong.
    There are some bad apples but those few out of thousands don't represent the law enforcement in America today.. Liberal news media grabs one story of racial injustice and makes everyone think the cops are completely racist against Blacks all the time.. BLM and Kneelers see it then get jacked up... That's simply not true.. Many police officers today are Black also..

Whites experience injustices at times and so do Asians and Mexicans.. I've been in court battling a traffic ticket where a police officer completely lied under oath.... We don't live in a perfect world... Obey the laws and be respectful to police officers and obey the officers orders and you probably will never face racial injustices though.

It's just that simple..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-06-17 at 09:19 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I've never, ever subscribed to the notion that you NEVER hit a woman. Fukkk that shit. I grew up with 2 girls in the neighborhood that were both 6 feet in the 5th grade. I saw them beat up a lot of guys even into high school. I was always buddy, buddy with them because I saw them beat the shit out of guys. They'd often wait for a guy to get out of school and would just jump him. They put several guys in the hospital. I shit you not. I was a pretty big guy but I knew better not to ever challenge those 2 girls. I was always nice to them because I didn't want to get my ass kicked. Good luck trying to hold either of them or try to shake them to stop. They'd just hit you over the head with a fukking tire iron. These 2 girls were savage, ruthless, did not give a fukk. I saw a girl take out razor blades and cut a guy in his face and arms. I also saw a girl come up and shoot a guy point blank in the head. I've always been scarred at crazy women because I've seen too many do scary shit. Those crazy women you see on Youtube videos. That was my hood growing up. Mainly black women but a lot of crazy ass white women too. They'd cut your fukkin neck.

My dad use to always tell my sister that if you act like a man, be prepared to get treated like a man. Don't raise your hands or punch a guy without expecting to get hit back.

Fortunately, I've never had to hit a woman but today... You better be well prepared if you get challenged by a woman. Many are packing guns nowadays so you better have your head on a swivel. Go to the gun range and you'll see more woman than men. They're not their getting their nails done.

Anytime I see a situation like this, I ask myself. Would I think differently if the roles were reversed? What if it was a drunk guy that slapped a female police officer. Would I be outraged if she hit him back??? Nope. So I'm not outraged over this. But I do think it sheds light on police procedures. They probably should have frisked her and handcuffed her before they arrested her. What if she had a gun in her waist and shot several people? What if she had a knife and stabbed him in the neck? Now, I didn't see the action before they were carrying her but I don't think the cops should ever carry anyone without first putting cuffs on them. That just seems common sense. I think the police poor training ends up escalating situations that could have been settled earlier. If she had a weapon, she probably would have used it right then, when if they were properly trained, she would have never had the chance. It's like they want you to do something so that they can trump up felony charges on top of everything. If they cuffed her earlier, she would be looking at a simple disorderly conduct. So the police poor training led to her felony charges if you think about it.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Mac4Lyfe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

There are some bad apples but those few out of thousands don't represent the law enforcement in America today.. Liberal news media grabs one story of racial injustice and makes everyone think the cops are completely racist against Blacks all the time.. BLM and Kneelers see it then get jacked up... That's simply not true.. Many police officers today are Black also..

Whites experience injustices at times and so do Asians and Mexicans.. I've been in court battling a traffic ticket where a police officer completely lied under oath.... We don't live in a perfect world... Obey the laws and be respectful to police officers and obey the officers orders and you probably will never face racial injustices though.

It's just that simple..
    All im getting at Jib is a lot of them let the power go to their head.Decking that girl,didnt seem right to me.

Mac4Lyfe

All im getting at Jib is a lot of them let the power go to their head.Decking that girl,didnt seem right to me.
    Packerd - if it was a drunk guy they were carrying and he hit an officer, would it be okay for the officer to hit him back? What if the drunk guy hit a female cop, would it be okay for her to hit him back? Truthful?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Many do have power trips and that's why they become cops in the first place.. Also imagine being a cop and dealing with the scum of society 24/7 while doing the job.. That's gotta take a toll on your mind set after a while... Cops are human and not robots..

My tenant is a cop and I applied to be a cop years ago, I got to know a bunch of cops personally thru all that... I understand things... Most cops just want to do the job by the book and come home safe and alive.. They get paid crap and it's a thankless job basically these days....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-06-17 at 10:08 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

He didn't have to go for the KO blow, but was a bit instinctive. Poor training as people have said. Still, how long does he let her keep slapping him back and forth before acting. Difficult spot to get her down on the stairs and cuffed, so they got her out. I don't know, tough situation. Her drunkass should have just conceded defeat.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Packerd - if it was a drunk guy they were carrying and he hit an officer, would it be okay for the officer to hit him back? What if the drunk guy hit a female cop, would it be okay for her to hit him back? Truthful?
    None of its ok mate,but when alittle 80 lb girl gets smoked by some 200 pound guy,it just seems worse to me,just my opinion

Many do have power trips and that's why they become cops in the first place.. Also imagine being a cop and dealing with the scum of society 24/7 while doing the job.. That's gotta take a toll on your mind set after a while... Cops are human and not robots..

My tenant is a cop and I applied to be a cop years ago, I got to know a bunch of cops personally thru all that... I understand things... Most cops just want to do the job by the book and come home safe and alive.. They get paid crap and it's a thankless job basically these days....
    Im sure you know some good ones,my cousin is Transport Police,seems to like it.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-06-17 at 10:21 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He didn't have to go for the KO blow, but was a bit instinctive. Poor training as people have said. Still, how long does he let her keep slapping him back and forth before acting. Difficult spot to get her down on the stairs and cuffed, so they got her out. I don't know, tough situation. Her drunkass should have just conceded defeat.
    I thought they should have just called it quits to be honest cuse,he decked her,dont need to charge her afterwards.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I thought they should have just called it quits to be honest cuse,he decked her,dont need to charge her afterwards.
    Yeah, kind of adds insult to injury. As minor as it was though, she did assault him. Still, I'd maybe let this one slide. Give her disorderly conduct or something.

Then again, if it was any male then it's a different story and would be justifiable to all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pack I'm with the black cop on this, if some drunk white or black chick was slapping me in the head as I was removing her I would probably would have smacked her back to make her stop, I probably wouldn't hit her with a closed fist though.....

Ya can't hit a cop when you are in the wrong or drunk.. You deserve what you get if you do, man or woman..

Besides this is probably the best thing that ever happen to this drunk chick...She may stop drinking and will probably never make a fool out of herself at a public event again.. Painful memories stick... Spare the rod spoil the child in a sense...
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeah, kind of adds insult to injury. As minor as it was though, she did assault him. Still, I'd maybe let this one slide. Give her disorderly conduct or something.

Then again, if it was any male then it's a different story and would be justifiable to all.
    Fair point mate,I sort of blame pop culture abit,they give girls the idea they can hit any guy they please and nothing will happen to them.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't like double standards. Too many woman believe they can hit on a guy and not get hit back. Then in the same breath, they think they should be equal at work, home, church, gun range, etc. You can't have it both ways.

But, I still think cops are under trained. They seem to not know how to defuse situations and things seem to escalate because they don't think well on their feet.

First 1234