Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    uhhh.. that wasn't a security guard.. that was a cop... those are Dade County Sheriff uniforms..

Good call. Didn't think it looked like security. Guy will be fine. She assaulted him, and then got knocked the fck out for it. Not getting anything, but jail time.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I'd hit it

She's hot

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    if it was white security guard and black lady it would be bigger story
    it probably wouldn't happen with white security guard/cop

as much as people talk about all of us being equal, let's be honest... for the most part blacks can't handle their emotions... i see black men/women of all ages screaming at each other in public or acting a fool all the time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney, and deary626

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

You hypocrites talk in circles.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You hypocrites talk in circles.
    Do explain. You should be condemning this with fury. If it was a white guy, you would be writing essays.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: msutter

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

I wonder where they both are today

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've seen white guys manhandle women before too, but black men really seem to be overly aggressive with women.

Even though it says Philly, it isn't. This happened a few blocks away from me. Video was uploaded last year, but just started making it's rounds on Facebook a few weeks ago. When you see behavior like this, you can understand why people don't care about the cause behind why NFL players are kneeling.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

this thread should be about the original video

the black police officer is fine in my book

all I see here is white guys taking it to another level

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Do explain. You should be condemning this with fury. If it was a white guy, you would be writing essays.
    I dont care about what someone's pigmentation is, Im not shallow. She actually put her hand on an officer, slapped him twice and its funny how all of a sudden now it becomes, "oh those slaps didnt hurt", wtf.
    Points Awarded:

Kermit gave jtoler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I dont care about what someone's pigmentation is, Im not shallow. She actually put her hand on an officer, slapped him twice and its funny how it becomes, "oh those slaps didnt hurt", wtf.
    Exactly. Cops are not punching bags.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

He may be within his rights but he’s a pussy ass scumbag.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    He may be within his rights but he’s a pussy ass scumbag.
    Why because she's a female, drunk, what? The law doesnt differentiate, besides why should he use preferential treatment based on gender.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

This shoudn't be a black/white thing.

I see 4 or 5 security guards in the vid to pick up a wasted female who looked like she had trouble even standing.

The girl took a couple swipes at the top of a gaurd's head and he knocked her into next year like Mike Tyson.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Cuse0323

I dont care about what someone's pigmentation is, Im not shallow. She actually put her hand on an officer, slapped him twice and its funny how all of a sudden now it becomes, "oh those slaps didnt hurt", wtf.
    Well, we agree then. Carry on. You speak in damn code constantly. Probably the first time you actually explained what you meant.

grease lightnin
    &

Why because she's a female, drunk, what? The law doesnt differentiate, besides why should he use preferential treatment based on gender.
    If a smaller weaker, impaired person who has little potential of hurting you takes a few swings, you think you should hit them back? Especially if they are a woman?

This says a lot about your character.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: deary626, and HurryUpAndDrink

jtoler

If a smaller weaker, impaired person who has little potential of hurting you takes a few swings, you think you should hit them back? Especially if they are a woman?

Lol, he's an officer, Im not. I could create a ton of different scenarios and youd be talking in circles here again. He wasnt looking when she made the first connection, who knows what he initially thought she was doing. Doesnt matter, its a reaction, one in which is in full line with his job. Smaller, weaker female ok, but isnt an unarmed person facing a gun a much weaker person who gets gunned down?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

The ironic part is even though you are defending the women and women's rights, feminist would call you a sexist.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fire him

He looks like he’ll hit woman again

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

not for nothing, if they would've held her arms back from the get, we never get to this point. Its one of those, " I wish you hadn't done that, but am sorta glad you did" moments. She shouldn't have swung at him, he should've had her arms tied back from the get (standard procedure). He should've handled it better... both sides wrong here. Her excuse is being young and intoxicated and will suffer the consequences of it, whats his?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So she hits him twice, he hits her once

And the racists storm out of the stable to make sure the discussion is 100% about his actions

"Blacks can't handle their emotions", yet it was the white girl that couldn't handle her emotions and hit him first. But it's forgivable because she's a girl? Because she's white?

He will be fired undoubtedly but nice to see our racist wing is alive and well today

Macs main point which is valid completely glossed over so internet keyboard warriors can bash a black man

The U is back to being the U

Undefeated in football and security guards roughing up drunk patrons

Here's a novel idea, DO NOT GET SO DRUNK AT A FOOTBALL GAME YOU HIT A SECURITY GUARD, white bitch got what she deserved. Were the roles reversed, a white male security guard and a black drunk bitch hitting him, our resident racists would be arguing my point Bunch of dullard conservatives

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

And the racists storm out of the stable to make sure the discussion is 100% about his actions

"Blacks can't handle their emotions", yet it was the white girl that couldn't handle her emotions and hit him first. But it's forgivable because she's a girl? Because she's white?

He will be fired undoubtedly but nice to see our racist wing is alive and well today

Macs main point which is valid completely glossed over so internet keyboard warriors can bash a black man

Here's a novel idea, DO NOT GET SO DRUNK AT A FOOTBALL GAME YOU HIT A SECURITY GUARD, white bitch got what she deserved. Were the roles reversed, a white male security guard and a black drunk bitch hitting him, our resident racists would be arguing my point Bunch of dullard conservatives
    more than a couple conservatives have said the cop did nothing wrong, including me

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I could see this happening to Rudy but he is too much of a troll to even leave his home.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

they should have given her the same treatment they give JJ Gold in the stadium security office under the stands after they'd had enough of his rabble rousing during the halftime show:

the anguish on his face as he moans like a whore indicate that stadium security totally disregarded his pleas for "just the tip, just the tip"......

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    more than a couple conservatives have said the cop did nothing wrong, including me
    Yeah. Krak lost me on that one.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Kraken, racism is not the issue here.

It is male violence.

Auto Donk

It is male violence.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

grease lightnin
    &

Auto Donk

fuk, maybe i've just watched a couple hundred too many DOG FART videos, but, like pavlov's fukkin' dogs, the second I saw four black security gaurds lift a hot brunette up on their shoulders and begin marching off with her, I grew substantial f'n wood......

nice shit!!!!

I'd loved to have taken care of her instead of those homeboys..... she needed some Donk in her life, obviously.....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Always smart when you're striking a woman with 50,000+ watching you

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    I'd hit it

She's hot
    looks damn near exactly like a sturdy babe I used to date back in the day.....

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Always smart when you're striking a woman with 50,000+ watching you
    Always smart to get drunk, resist, and smack a cop a few times with 50,000+ watching you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well these guys are not too bright we all know that

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

To protect and serve huh? He couldn't protect himself from a couple of sloppy slaps, but he did serve her a nice right hand. Extremely poor judgement on both sides, one is a young drunk college girl having a good time, the other one is a grown man at work where conflict de-escalation should be part of his skill set.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Roscoe wasn’t having it

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It is male violence.
    The evidence is simply overwhelming. Males of all race are responsible for a large majority of violent crimes including rape, assault, murders, etc....

Male violence should be labeled public enemy #1

Until we start teaching young boys that it's ok to have emotions, girls are their equals, violence is never acceptable, we won't break the culture that we pass on to them. It's really sad when you think about male violence and how we got here. Boys were raised to be "tough" and not to cry, to handle disputes by fighting, and then when they get older the pressure to be the head of the household (controlling and dominating), all of this plays into male violence.

As a whole, we never learned how to cope or deal with things like insecurities and depression. We bury them until we snap.

Times are changing but slowly.

First 1234 Last