JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Philly is playing well right now and winning games,l not sure the smart money is on the Skins in this game..

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    #WinForNana
    Grand ma ma

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Nothing in this line movement indicates smart money on Washington. Eagles will win by a TD.
    So just go with the team the public is pounding? I mean the public has had a nice weekend. Books get some back tonight

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    So just go with the team the public is pounding? I mean the public has had a nice weekend. Books get some back tonight
    Books have thousands of games going on weekly. Sometimes they get killed, sometimes they win a lot. WOuldn't be basing your pick off that bro. Btw, public wins more than they lose in every sport. % wise, not money wise.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    His Grandma lol

She had to be 90 years old man....this is the damn NFL, Monday Night Football. No QB going to be off his game for Nana... Cousins might be sad that those birthday checks for $7 aren't coming anymore or that he can't watch MASH reruns with her on her plastic covered davenport, but everyone loses gradparents- and unless it's premature it's often times a blessing if they go peacefully without suffering.

He will be stoic.

watch him throw 3 INTs.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

so the line is off , wrong

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

What an angle

nothing you guys won’t take into account

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Men I am on the field right now with my good friend Johnny Manziel There is zero chance of rain until this game ends. To the guy who said all the eagles games have been close, yes that 1 score game vs Arizona was a nail biter

men 2 factors here. It's a division game. Very tough to beat the same team 2x in your division. Not sure of the exact number but many of these games are within 5 points or less. Plus Thomorino has eagles tonight

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by ddittie View Post
    I'll take the skins +11.5 live if they fall behind a score early.
    You wont get that one score

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The public isn't pounding philly.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

This game is a no bet.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

I would take the redskins too if their Cornerbacks weren't injured. Eagles offense looks high-powered vs teams with healthy Starting corners.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by uscphillyguy View Post
    men i am on the field right now with my good friend johnny manziel There is zero chance of rain until this game ends. To the guy who said all the eagles games have been close, yes that 1 score game vs arizona was a nail biter

Men 2 factors here. It's a division game. Very tough to beat the same team 2x in your division. Not sure of the exact number but many of these games are within 5 points or less. Plus thomorino has eagles tonight
    hows the speed turf?.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-23-17 at 05:13 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This game is a no bet.
    I agree really, but Imma fade the heavy heart tonight. Best wishes to Cousins but he's in a bad spot with not only her passing but Philly so far has the best run defense in the league which means that puts more pressure on Cousins to make plays which goes back to number 1, the heavy heart. Coupled with on the road, still want 3 though, I see that a 3.5 crept up out there.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    A ton of smart money was on skins in KC week 4 and they managed to fuk that up.
    Id make that bet every time.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Id make that bet every time.
    Washington road Monday night games is an auto play. home Monday night games auto fade tho.

willis2014
    Update your status
    willis2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 824

every thread seems to be favoring washington as the sharp pick.... that means eagles roll.... thanks guys

BreesIsTheGOAT

The public isn't pounding philly.
    Over 60% of the public has been on them all week. It's down to 58% so still a public play.

BreesIsTheGOAT

Hilarious that people are truly discussing things like a "heavy heart" as reasons they should do one thing or another. As if any person on here knows how cousins will or has dealt with this tragic event in his life. Each person is different. Remember, there are plenty of examples where people play out of their minds when this kind of thing happens. Look at Favre when he lost the closest person to him in his life (his dad). He goes out and plays the greatest game of his career. Just never know, but don't try and cap emotion.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Washington road Monday night games is an auto play. home Monday night games auto fade tho.
    9-10 MNF on the road since 1990
    2-2 MNF on the road since 2010

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

still waiting for Thomorino to show up

jtoler

Hilarious that people are truly discussing things like a "heavy heart" as reasons they should do one thing or another. As if any person on here knows how cousins will or has dealt with this tragic event in his life. Each person is different. Remember, there are plenty of examples where people play out of their minds when this kind of thing happens. Look at Favre when he lost the closest person to him in his life (his dad). He goes out and plays the greatest game of his career. Just never know, but don't try and cap emotion.
    Of course you try to cap emotion, that along with motivation is what cappers miss out on capping a lot of the time. Id fade Skins anyway if I could get -3 on the road and without Norman. Favre might have had slightly different motivations considering his relationship with his dad, he had a having to prove everything relationship, because of that I can see his motivation for going out there and having a great game.

BreesIsTheGOAT

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    9-10 MNF on the road since 1990
    2-2 MNF on the road since 2010
    They've been good ATS on the road dating back to last season. 7-3 ATS on the road since the start of 16. Doesn't mean they'll cover tonight or anything, but relevant.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Cousins is the one who can be reckless.

Cousins grandma just passed away too.

Most would think extra motivation, but I would disagree probably
    Really hard to say as that can go either way. Remember that Monday night after farve's dad passed away? He lit somebody up.

Skins really need Pryor to start contributing more and imo they should really start giving doctson more snaps and targets as he looks like most explosive wr they have when he gets the opportunities.

BreesIsTheGOAT

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Of course you try to cap emotion, that along with motivation is what cappers miss out on capping a lot of the time. Id fade Skins anyway if I could get -3 on the road and without Norman. Favre might have had slightly different motivations considering his relationship with his dad, he had a having to prove everything relationship, because of that I can see his motivation for going out there and having a great game.
    You simply cannot cap this type of emotion, not possible. Unless you have a personal relationship with the person involved. Wasted energy...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You simply cannot cap this type of emotion, not possible. Unless you have a personal relationship with the person involved. Wasted energy...
    I agree, nobody can know wtf going thru a guys head in those kind of situations. Impossible to say whether it effects him negatively or positively.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Over 60% of the public has been on them all week. It's down to 58% so still a public play.
    Nah. Slight percentage of the public might be on philly as the public tends to bet favorites but you don't know where the money is.

BreesIsTheGOAT

Nah. Slight percentage of the public might be on philly as the public tends to bet favorites but you don't know where the money is.
    Ok, good luck

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Men I am on the field right now with my good friend Johnny Manziel There is zero chance of rain until this game ends. To the guy who said all the eagles games have been close, yes that 1 score game vs Arizona was a nail biter

men 2 factors here. It's a division game. Very tough to beat the same team 2x in your division. Not sure of the exact number but many of these games are within 5 points or less. Plus Thomorino has eagles tonight
    Lol, Douche bags, Shocka I'm still waiting for the 49ers third string QB to take apart the Cowboys secondary.

hows the speed turf?.
    <br>
    <br>

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

They've been good ATS on the road dating back to last season. 7-3 ATS on the road since the start of 16. Doesn't mean they'll cover tonight or anything, but relevant.
    should've been 8-2... rig job in kc
    Points Awarded:

BreesIsTheGOAT gave shocka1212 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

should've been 8-2... rig job in kc
    Philly is also 2-8 ats at home in this series... and they got swept in this series last year. its one unit, ill survive if Washington gets waxed

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, Douche bags, Shocka I'm still waiting for the 49ers third string QB to take apart the Cowboys secondary.

you know I bet the over in the game, so why do you continue to deflect by asking the same questions that you know serve no purpose. quick question for you.. your posted plays from yesterday, you went 1-3 and then magically brought up some future bets that you claimed to have hit? why were those the only ones that you didn't make threads about? I'm sure someone of your intellectual stature can understand my confusion and have a clear cut answer.

gotta love how this clown waltzes his way in here to make this thread all about himself and his fraud record.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There’s no such thing as smart money is the most overused word in the history of sports gambling

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There’s no such thing as smart money is the most overused word in the history of sports gambling
    but there is such a thing as scared money. and scared money doesn't make any money JJ.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Well, you know there is JJ Money, and if that's on Philly then the opposite must be smart money- hence Smart Money exists in the SBR counter culture!

First 123 Last