JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Waaaa... It's already against the NBA rules not to stand... Lol
    It was against the NFL rules also and that didn't stop them now did it?

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup... I can see some shiiiit starting already..

NBA is a total liberal anti Trump hating league to begin with.. Trump will attack at the first sign of disrespect to the Anthem..
    Both NBA and NHL have rules in place. Players must stand.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NBA scared shit of trump

No story there

Trump will bury them

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Do you guys see the games being played.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

It was against the NFL rules also and that didn't stop them now did it?
    Actually, it wasn't as the NFL specifically stated anthem "must" be played and players "should" stand on sidelines. There is a difference between those words.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

NHL is respectful of their country

We don’t even allow respect in our school systems now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Actually, it wasn't as the NFL specifically stated anthem "must" be played and players "should" stand on sidelines. There is a difference between those words.
    Well I don't think the NBA players will kneel but they probably will lock arms or do something out of the norm to bring attention to them.. Trump will then jump on it... That's all I'm saying..

Lebron and Curry HATE Trump now..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Pitt Penguins visited the White House and it all went over very well.. Trump treated all the NHL players with respect and dignity.. Class act.. All smiles today... The liberal news outlets didn't spin it that way which is to be expected..

ESPN played it straight though in this link below..

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/2...mp-white-house
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-10-17 at 06:41 PM.

Headsterx

Well I don't think the NBA players will kneel but they probably will lock arms or do something out of the norm to bring attention to them.. Trump will then jump on it... That's all I'm saying..

Lebron and Curry HATE Trump now..
    Yeah, I definitely can see that happening.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Jim Nantz got it right when he said on a hot mic he didn't realize it was open "nobody would notice if the camera weren't on the kneeling"

Ra77er

The games being played is the liberal machine opening the flood gates to all kinds of discrimination, harassment, racist claims that have subverted our children into politically correct robots.

Technology has flourished and is further used to pummel thoughts into our brains. Now you can Facebook stalk a person and instead of speaking with them you can gather all the information you think you know and pass judgement without ever saying hello.

People do not even know how to interact with one another in public or if they do it’s with regard to what’s politically correct. The filters being used make it impossible to even have an opinion that is contrary to the masses.

I blame you guys for voting for that while I was busy but it looks like it may be too late even with Trump up there to try and undo what has already been entrenched into this country.
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave Ra77er 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy gave Ra77er 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    The games being played is the liberal machine opening the flood gates to all kinds of discrimination, harassment, racist claims that have subverted our children into politically correct robots.

Technology has flourished and is further used to pummel thoughts into our brains. Now you can Facebook stalk a person and instead of speaking with them you can gather all the information you think you know and pass judgement without ever saying hello.

People do not even know how to interact with one another in public or if they do it’s with regard to what’s politically correct. The filters being used make it impossible to even have an opinion that is contrary to the masses.

I blame you guys for voting for that while I was busy but it looks like it may be too late even with Trump up there to try and undo what has already been entrenched into this country.
    You're complaining about people not knowing how to interact in public and the savior is a guy from a reality TV show... Now that's ironically funny... Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post

It's even worse in Europe.. America is struggling with it for sure now.

Ra77er

I didn’t say he was a savior and I never watched a single episode of him on television.

I was busy working.

Right or wrong he calls it like he sees it and I can appreciate that. I wish more would do the same in public.
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave Ra77er 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The players should take owners to court. I believe it will happen.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

jjgold

These ghetto boys almost killed their league

They’re starting to wise up very quick

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    In general, they don't have a case unless it's against the CBA (?). A crazy bootstrap way would make it unconstitutional on 1st Amendment ground by using Trump. 1) Show that NFL is a monopoly and use USFL "victory" in court to prove it. 2) Trump's actions had made NFL a "quasi- government" agent which now Constitution laws are applicable. It's a Hail Mary but would be funny as hell... and yes it is happy hour and I'm drinking now... Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Players should be fired if they can't get around not being a distraction or being disrespectful during our American National Anthem... If I were the owner I'd give them one chance to straighten up or they get their walking papers and are gone.

Players should protest in any other setting other then our National Anthem.. It's obviously offending half of America and the paying fans so STOP IT....

Ghetto black millionaires aren't use to being disciplined and told what to do... That's what we are seeing now..

Ra77er

It just illustrates that the NFL and the DoD just wanted to market. Much like the bs thank you for your service that I already see in 80% of people.

There are some that get it like packerd and Steve and many “country” folks that the rest of you do not like.

I don’t know about other Americans but I certainly love the land and I love those who love it like I do. Mountains oceans cornfields waterfalls snow sun rain and wind. Skyscrapers and barns Fords and Dodgers it’s all good.

jjgold

Nobody cares if they want to protest but they actually don’t really want to fight a real cause they just want to be cool or thought they were going to be cool and America hates them now

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

and say what, my boss made me follow his rules?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody cares if they want to protest but they actually don’t really want to fight a real cause they just want to be cool or thought they were going to be cool and America hates them now
    I still like nfl the same as ever. Trump is a drama queen and pence his sister

jjgold

I like the NFL also

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

guy really played the whole league and its sad... the guys are kneeling for a completely different reason and he is deflecting with a completely different counter argument and triggering the hell out of everyone... finessing is an art and ol Donny is the Picasso the way he's working everyone... SAD

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Jim Nantz got it right when he said on a hot mic he didn't realize it was open "nobody would notice if the camera weren't on the kneeling"
    No one cared that Kaep was sitting until someone sent a picture of him doing it to the media. And then he started kneeling along side his standing teammates so he would stick out more.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Coaches, owners, talk show hosts, etc. were all about how players have the right to and it's their choice blah blah blah

The silent majority which makes this country run made a massive stand against the Marxist/Globalist/Anti-American BS and it scared the living crap out of these fools.

Now they're all about enforcing rules to stand during the anthem and it's disrespectful blah blah blah...money talks, pinko libtarded bullshit walks, or in this case, stands
    Woohoooo Trump is WINNING!!!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave bigtymer56 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash

Owners could argue that he has the right to fire a player for insubordination.
    The employer (owner) gives the employee (player) a directive "please stand for the anthem, I ask because it may come across as disrespectful to some" and the player says "no, I can kneel if I want to" that is insubordination and it can lead to termination.

If my boss gives me a rational directive and I refuse, watch how fast I get an insubordination write up (or worse)
    Hey, this is pretty much stupidity, players are giving the owners grief over this, owners are giving players grief over this, the casual viewer is saying "fuk this" they give up on the NFL, owners don't get revenue, players don't get as fat as contracts as they used to because of the loss of revenue.....

So who wins.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No one cared that Kaep was sitting until someone sent a picture of him doing it to the media. And then he started kneeling along side his standing teammates so he would stick out more.
    And he didn't win friends and influence uncles with the pig socks and other.

Kermit

And he didn't win friends and influence uncles with the pig socks and other.
    This ball started rolling about 1/2 way through the 2015 season.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

i dont get it, all the people complaining about disrespecting the country and the troops are trump supporters, and dont give a shit that he dodged the draft

hypocrites the lot of you

if it was obama criticizing the players you'd side with the players

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This ball started rolling about 1/2 way through the 2015 season.
    Is Kaep getting blackballed?
    Probably,
    Is it right?
    Maybe, maybe not, but he needs to realize a lot of this he brought on himself, and if you take on a corporation that is so powerful that it own a day of the week for the love of God, it usually doesn't end well.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Trump wins AGAIN

God speed President Trump. Finally someone with the balls to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

Trump already most popular President of all time. What a great 8 years this is going to be!!
    Points Awarded:

Not-A-Kid gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Kermit

Is Kaep getting blackballed?
    Probably,
    Is it right?
    Maybe, maybe not, but he needs to realize a lot of this he brought on himself, and if you take on a corporation that is so powerful that it own a day of the week for the love of God, it usually doesn't end well.

First 1234 Last