Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    so you lived on the water in LA and moved to northridge because you are scared of tsunamis and then just happened to be there when that earthquake hit. remarkable life you have led dodging bullets everywhere you live.
    Do you even know what the fukk you are talking about. LOL Are my nuts too far down your throat, you can't see correctly? You need to get your facts straight if you're going to follow me around like my bitch.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Do you even know what the fukk you are talking about. LOL Are my nuts too far down your throat, you can't see correctly? You need to get your facts straight if you're going to follow me around like my bitch.
    what facts are wrong. you make up stuff to make yourself appear heroic or knowledgeable. i don't get how calling you out on your fabrications has some sexual connection with you. if you had ex's i can see why they left. i have a laundry list of all the things you have claimed to be and places you have been. the most interesting man in the world has done nothing compared to you. you should apply for the head of homeland security with all your vast experiences and knowledge. your grammar and sentence structure is a dead giveaway.
    Last edited by unusialsusp5; 09-20-17 at 06:10 PM. Reason: poor knowledge of the english language

Mac4Lyfe

what facts are wrong. you make up stuff to make yourself appear heroic or knowledgeable. i don't get how calling you out on your fabrications has some sexual connection with you. if you had ex's i can see why they left. i have a laundry list of all the things you have claimed to be and places you have been. the most interesting man in the world has done nothing compared to you. you should apply for the head of homeland security with all your vast experiences and knowledge. your grammar and sentence structure is a dead giveaway.
    Like I've already said. Put up or shut the fukk up. Call me out on one of them and let's do a ban bet. Whoever is wrong get the fukk out of this forum for good. Let's go.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Damn. We got a good old fashioned mexican standoff brewing here.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Bump to get the pics on this page...

Oh wow.

She's okay but the city got hit too. That is amazing that this earthquake happened on the same day. I heard kids were practicing and then had to do the real thing. That is creepy. Some pics from her Facebook.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

As locals surveyed the aftermath, one assessment pertained to the site of a Nov. 19 NFL game.

Engineers determined there to be no major structural damage to Estadio Azteca following a preliminary review, according to multiple reports. The venue is scheduled to host a Week 11 meeting between the Raiders and New England Patriots as part of the league’s International Series.

“The Raiders have the people of Mexico City and the surrounding areas in our thoughts and prayers following today’s earthquake,” the team said in a statement. “Mexico City is a special place for the Raider Nation, and the most heartfelt sentiments of the Raiders family go out to all of our Mexican neighbors in this time of need.”
    Following the quake, video and photos circulated on social media of a crack in Estadio Azteca’s structure. These images sparked speculation the game could be forced to relocate. That crack, however, is one of four expansion joints engineered for the specific purpose of avoiding earthquake-related damage. Some buildings in the U.S. are known to share the feature.

Foxx

I was thinking about going to that game. Tough tickets to get though.

Mac4Lyfe

I can't tell if these are all pics from Cuernavaca or some includes Mexico City too. I'm thinking just Cuernavaca. I can only imagine how bad Mexico City is if this is just from here. How do you even go into these buildings again without having them tested for integrity? This is going to take many years to recover.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I was thinking about going to that game. Tough tickets to get though.
    Foxx - you doing okay? What's happening in Mexico City? We're not getting any information in the states. The news outlets not even showing it. Do people have power? Water? Any aid coming in?

Foxx

I'm fine. I already had plans to get out of dodge and I'm a few thousand miles away from there now so anyone else's intel is as good as mine at this point. None of our acquaintances in the city were too badly affected. Just a lot of chaos and disruption to their everyday life. It's painful to see the footage and hear the news so I haven't really been glued to the media.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Foxx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Pray for them, along with hurricane victims..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The drug cartel shouid get involved and donate a lot of money

unusialsusp5

Like I've already said. Put up or shut the fukk up. Call me out on one of them and let's do a ban bet. Whoever is wrong get the fukk out of this forum for good. Let's go.
    nope. don't care. i've already pointed out many. people are marginally entertained by you for some reason. not going through 29,000 threads. not dealing with a pathological story teller any longer. good luck with your 16 hour days on here and your incessant worry about storms which will continue to occur. use some of your hot air to blow up that navy seal rubber raft you purchased just in case houston floods again in the next 59 years if you even live there which is doubtful.

Mac4Lyfe

nope. don't care. i've already pointed out many. people are marginally entertained by you for some reason. not going through 29,000 threads. not dealing with a pathological story teller any longer. good luck with your 16 hour days on here and your incessant worry about storms which will continue to occur. use some of your hot air to blow up that navy seal rubber raft you purchased just in case houston floods again in the next 59 years if you even live there which is doubtful.
    Yet you continue to follow me on here like my lil bitch. You've obviously been entertained by me but are in denial. You've been on my nuts for months now, following me around like a lost puppy. Damn, you following me around cause you thirsty as fukkk. You know my stories more than anyone but now you don't care. What does how many posts or how much time I spend here have to do with you? You jealous that I won't spend anymore of my time with you? Damn, you sound like an ex bitch. Just cause the dick was good, don't let it get you so obsessed. I just called your ass out and now you're squirming into your fukking hole. I even sent you a PM but we all can see the smelly pussy that you are. You want to see the boat, you want to see the house. Put the fukkk up. Oh, you don't care BUT we all know that you will respond because you're my bitch.

You been in this forum for all these years AND NOBODY FUKKING KNOWS YOU. You are a fukkking nobody. Are you a fukking ghost? Who the fukk are you? What hole did you crawl out of? Have you ever contributed anything on this site? You just decided to dick ride me for some reason? You crying for attention?
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 09-21-17 at 01:31 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The drug cartel shouid get involved and donate a lot of money
    Imagine that headline...lol.

But you are right they should and they probably are helping the citizens under their "protection."

We just won't hear about it.

unusialsusp5

Yet you continue to follow me on here like my lil bitch. You've obviously been entertained by me but are in denial. You've been on my nuts for months now, following me around like a lost puppy. Damn, you following me around cause you thirsty as fukkk. You know my stories more than anyone but now you don't care. What does how many posts or how much time I spend here have to do with you? You jealous that I won't spend anymore of my time with you? Damn, you sound like an ex bitch. Just cause the dick was good, don't let it get you so obsessed. I just called your ass out and now you're squirming into your fukking hole. I even sent you a PM but we all can see the smelly pussy that you are. You want to see the boat, you want to see the house. Put the fukkk up. Oh, you don't care BUT we all know that you will respond because you're my bitch.

You been in this forum for all these years AND NOBODY FUKKING KNOWS YOU. You are a fukkking nobody. Are you a fukking ghost? Who the fukk are you? What hole did you crawl out of? Have you ever contributed anything on this site? You just decided to dick ride me for some reason? You crying for attention?
    and the government hired you to hire fema workers. what's this nonsense about putting up what? one would only have to go back about 85 of your threads to say to themselves. this guy is amazing. he's been and lived everywhere and helped people especially in hurricanes (your personal favorite calamity) been in an earthquake 23 years ago (escaped unscathed and your mother also) also lived on the coast either before or after the earthquake but had tsunami fears. then the government hired you to hire fema workers but you tired of that and moved to houston. said you were flooded out but your man cave escaped it somehow. now your buying a navy seal pontoon just in case there's another flood. worried sick about earthquake #45 in mexico city. some of those people in those pics above don't look that disturbed with all the free stuff they're being given. but you are so concerned for them since they lost their rented dumpy building. through all this you manage over 29,000 posts in 7 years which is considerable. spend all day, every day on here now and use expletives which make no sense to this. i would think you would be trying to contact all your "friends" that live in mexico, the caribean, the gulf coast, florida, so america to make sure they are safe and you can advise and warn them of hurricane dangers and now earthquake rumblings.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Another one.

First 123