lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    oh and You guys do know LeBron isn't beating the spurs or the warriors with That Laker squad have a better chance with the clippers but that squad not beating the spurs or warriors either.

Better stay his ass in the Eastern conference to even sniff the finals.
    To get to the finals and keep losing is no good either.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    if he wants he can fly out here on a private jet at will to see his family daily if that's really the issue. I kind of chuckled because My family is from Michigan so I lived there for a while before I spent the last 30 years in LA county. you don't have the explain the weather differences to me. believe me I get it. Yeah man Hot chicks from every Podunk town and the south east move out here... They think they'll be stars or they think its the place to be. Almost nobody is really from here 30 years since coming here when I was 5 basically makes me a native.

Still don't think hes coming to the lakers to be in kobes shadow though...believe that when I see it but yeah hes welcome. Lakers tickets will be even more expensive than they are now.

By the way its silly saying they'll lose every year in the EAST all they need to do is add a few pieces and get rid of some dead weight like love and korver. And you can ask any of those basketball players being in the finals is special. and you have a shot year after year to be in the finals you take it. It would be retareded of king james to go to the western conference and have to battle that group when you can beat sorry ass east coast teams pretty much at will.
    Yep many hot chicks that got all the attention in these little hick towns that they were brought up in bus out here to LA thinking they will become the next big model or actress.. They quickly realize they are just another pretty face in the mix and a dime a dozen.. They end up living in a crappy part of town in Hollywood with roommates while waitressing at the local restaurants.. Some end up as call girls and hooked on drugs.. Very sad...

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Magic got the Sparks a championship when one one thought they had a chance. Don't like this move though, since I don't think Ball is going to be better than D.Russell (never mind the fact Russell is two years further along).

Why not trade down? Get a future pick maybe. I know they tried with the Kings. Now looks Fultz, Ball 1 & 2 locked up.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Magic got the Sparks a championship when one one thought they had a chance. Don't like this move though, since I don't think Ball is going to be better than D.Russell (never mind the fact Russell is two years further along).

Why not trade down? Get a future pick maybe. I know they tried with the Kings. Now looks Fultz, Ball 1 & 2 locked up.
    Gotta be something wrong with Russell. On the court he looks good. They are opening up money to bring in Lebron and P. George. Chris Paul can do a one and done with Clips and leave to lakers. he gave it the college try there. Magic wants big names in LA. he's getting rid of luol deng next. Brandon Ingram will be coming along when Lebron gets there. Can't see Lebron choosing Clippers over the history rich Lakers. That 23 will be number one selling jersey. Laker fans will go crazy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Gotta be something wrong with Russell. On the court he looks good. They are opening up money to bring in Lebron and P. George. Chris Paul can do a one and done with Clips and leave to lakers. he gave it the college try there. Magic wants big names in LA. he's getting rid of luol deng next. Brandon Ingram will be coming along when Lebron gets there. Can't see Lebron choosing Clippers over the history rich Lakers. That 23 will be number one selling jersey. Laker fans will go crazy.
    If Lakers can get George then Lebron will wanna come and maybe Chris Paul too. It all starts with landing Paul George in my opinion.. Brook Lopez was a good start to getting the ball rolling..

Magic needs to work some real Magic to make all those peaces come together..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

The Lakers have cap space for 2 max deals in 2018 now. Magic is a fukkin miracle worker getting rid of that Mozgov contract. Don't forget Russ Westbrook is up in 2018 for a new deal. I'll be interested to follow the draft in the unofficial thread.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Brook is the better of the Lopez brothers.. Gave up Masgov and Russel and a late 1st round pick.. Good trade for the Lakers.. If they can land Paul George now they got 2 decent starters and are on the right track..

They are working on getting Paul George now - https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...angelo-russell
    Randle will be a top 7 PF in the league in 2-3 years.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Tpleaser you're saying that CP3 George James Randle Lopez wouldn't win it all?

That's a ring for sure. 100%.

Can't see Bron leaving Cleveland though at this point.

And Love definitely not dead weight. A guy who averaged 26 and 14 in this league and is in his prime... Just not a good matchup for him against Draymond Green.

First 12