Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Not particularly no, im just trolling because I know you know who said that quote lol
    Looks like this fight was a beatdown. Canelo's speed was the difference.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

decision cashed easy money
    hedge with alvarez round 10-12 finish just in case, looked like that hedge was gonna come in handy but he took his foot off the
    gas pedal and just cruised to an easy win
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Canelo is garbage. Oscar just hoping Genady gets old before he runs out of excuses for dodging the only fight anyone wants to see.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    decision cashed easy money
    hedge with alvarez round 10-12 finish just in case, looked like that hedge was gonna come in handy but he took his foot off the
    gas pedal and just cruised to an easy win
    Nice hit fire! I had my biggest boxing bet ever 7u on Canelo KO/TKO/DQ/UD in parlays but lost 1.5u on Canelo ITD. Looks like UD was the right call. It closed at (+235).

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Canelo is garbage. Oscar just hoping Genady gets old before he runs out of excuses for dodging the only fight anyone wants to see.
    I'm a massive GGG fan but I think Canelo outboxes him to a decision if they ever fight.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Nice hit fire! I had my biggest boxing bet ever 7u on Canelo KO/TKO/DQ/UD in parlays but lost 1.5u on Canelo ITD. Looks like UD was the right call. It closed at (+235).
    nice bro gj on the hits, i honestly just waited until an hour before and checked to see which line was better odds the TKO/KO or decision and i seen decision at +165 and went with that for a few units then hedged just in case with the late finish thinking Canelo would pepper him all fight , was getting worried for a bit in the 4th-5th round but Canelo took his foot on the gas

GGG vs Canelo would be a sweet fight though for sure i was personally leaning GGG for the last year but after his last performance he showed some kinks in his armor and i think Canelo would have a really good shot in that fight.. it would be super competitive regardless and both guys have a path to win

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    nice bro gj on the hits, i honestly just waited until an hour before and checked to see which line was better odds the TKO/KO or decision and i seen decision at +165 and went with that for a few units then hedged just in case with the late finish thinking Canelo would pepper him all fight , was getting worried for a bit in the 4th-5th round but Canelo took his foot on the gas

GGG vs Canelo would be a sweet fight though for sure i was personally leaning GGG for the last year but after his last performance he showed some kinks in his armor and i think Canelo would have a really good shot in that fight.. it would be super competitive regardless and both guys have a path to win
    Sounds like that's the fight they'll make. Should be great!

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Seems like they only put on this wack fight for the theatrical announcement at the end

Can't wait for that one. Will be one hell of a fight

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Sounds like that's the fight they'll make. Should be great!
    hope so man, boxing is pretty garbage with the match making so hopefully they actually make the fight people wanna see....
    already made us wait over a year, they better not give GGG some scrub and set this big fight up

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This prop looks good to me.. Chavez JR is a decision fighter, durable and doubt he gets stopped... He'll probably still be a punching bag and get out pointed round after round in this fight..

There's a chance JR could get stopped late but at these odds I think this is worth a shot...

511 Alvarez wins by 12 round decision +165
    Easy money fellas...

$100.00 $166.00 Win 5/6/17 11:00pm Boxing Props Fighting 529 Alvarez wins by any decision +166* vs Any other result
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex

looks like they announced canelo vs GGG sep 16th

First 12