lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Jose Fernandez and friends were drunk

http://www.fox19.com/story/33488539/...ter-boat-crash

NO sympathy for being that stupid when you are going to have a child and multi-million dollar contract.

SELF-INFLICTED. Sane people don't drink than boat fast past midnight.

Sucks for family

lolz_69

Pathetic that cops were so quick to completely dismiss alcohol when anyone with a brain knew it was involved. Guess that would have hurt the MLB circle jerk

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

terrible

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

No shit.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

We knew this

from the text messages

people make mistakes

no need to speak bad on the dead

tragic nonetheless

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

this shit buried what a joke

fox19 LOL

sad but dude died cause he was a dumbfukk

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Good thing dimwits only killed themselves. Could have been truly tragic if this was a sports car rather than a boat.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

survival of the fittest, lets build a wall around florida

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

waste of elite talent

tragic

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Fernandez wasn't driving the boat. What did he do wrong? Nothing ....Is he going to monitor his buddies alcohol consumption? He was only 24. I don't think he did anything wrong except for knowing he was riding in a boat in a dangerous area at night. That said, he dealt with worse, coming from Cuba. I wouldn't be hating on this guy. I'd feel sorry for all parties involved except the driver of the boat.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Fernandez wasn't driving the boat. What did he do wrong? Nothing ....Is he going to monitor his buddies alcohol consumption? He was only 24. I don't think he did anything wrong except for knowing he was riding in a boat in a dangerous area at night. That said, he dealt with worse, coming from Cuba. I wouldn't be hating on this guy. I'd feel sorry for all parties involved except the driver of the boat.
    being drunk doesnt make you innocent

drunk people know if they are getting into a car to drive or with someone that is too drunk to drive

you sound like a clinton supporter, lets blame someone else

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    We knew this

from the text messages

people make mistakes

tragic nonetheless
    Amen. Wtf losers ....

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

are you serious? If he knew his friends were drunk or going to drink while driving the boat with him as a passenger, don't get on the boat!! He made a terrible decision and paid for it with his life.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    being drunk doesnt make you innocent

drunk people know if they are getting into a car to drive or with someone that is too drunk to drive

you sound like a clinton supporter, lets blame someone else
    Rudy, well said pal

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    We knew this

from the text messages

people make mistakes

tragic nonetheless
    stfu dipshit. People make him out to be some kind of tragic hero when he caused his own downfall. Stupid people deserve this. Guess you don't speak bad of any dead people huh like Hitler? Bunch of whining fags bc the truth is pointed out about their "heroes" World is better without retards who get the bad results of their actions

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    this shit buried what a joke

fox19 LOL

sad but dude died cause he was a dumbfukk
    Sick of idiots saying "he's so young, he made a mistake."

Doesn't mean he's not retarded

lolz_69

penetrating morons jerking off to Fernandez like he's a god. Accept the truth. Dipshit and his terrible circle of friends died because of his actions, and the world is better with one less dumbass.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I'm a Trump supporter and this guy lived his life with integrity. I'm old enough to be his dad, but I still think that he's a role model. Nobody should taint his memory. GO look at his instagram page and tell me that he wasn't a good dude. It's an awful loss!

lolz_69

I'm a Trump supporter and this guy lived his life with integrity. I'm old enough to be his dad, but I still think that he's a role model. Nobody should taint his memory. GO look at his instagram page and tell me that he wasn't a good dude. It's an awful loss!
    Suspicions confirmed, only idiots love this Fernandez guy for some reason

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by lolz_69 View Post
    penetrating morons jerking off to Fernandez like he's a god. Accept the truth. Dipshit and his terrible circle of friends died because of his actions, and the world is better with one less dumbass.
    You're just a cruel person. What the hell is wrong with you? This guy was going to be a dad. Don't you feel bad for his child? He also saved his mom from drowning and took care of his friends and family. You have nerve. It's all about karma and it's headed your way.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson, and TripleOG

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Suspicions confirmed, only idiots love this Fernandez guy for some reason
    I have 0 respect for you. You lack an organ called a HEART. Grow up!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

sad story but like many here do not feel sorry for him now

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Tough crowd
    Points Awarded:

will2survive gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lolz_69

You're just a cruel person. What the hell is wrong with you? This guy was going to be a dad. Don't you feel bad for his child? He also saved his mom from drowning and took care of his friends and family. You have nerve. It's all about karma and it's headed your way.
    read the first posts idiot. Are you unable to read? Of course this idiot can't, that's the first thing I said. Felt bad for the kid and family that their father threw it away for idiotic boat trips. dipshit

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

I don't feel sorry for him. I feel terrible for his family

lolz_69

WAAH WAAH My perfect hero isn't perfect anymore. He threw away chance at a family for a boat trip at night. World doesn't need another bad parent.

lolz_69

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I don't feel sorry for him. I feel terrible for his family
    exactly. Very simple, yet some dodo heads can't wrap their heads around the media circle jerk of Fernandez

lolz_69

Ironic that a cockhead named "will2survive" thinks Jose Fernandez is a role model.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

When you get drunk, you go full retard.

RudyRuetigger

hey weve all made mistakes, some of us couldve been dead by now but statistics were in our favor when those dumb decisions were made

but hey, lets not fukkin say dont talk bad about the dead.

or what, we cant talk bad about hitler??

guys you can say w.e u want about whoever you want, and its up to the person ur telling it to whether or not they should believe ur character

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

WAAH WAAH My perfect hero isn't perfect anymore. He threw away chance at a family for a boat trip at night. World doesn't need another bad parent.
    I didn't see your first post, but I saw enough. You're a heartless, miserable jerk. The guy was loaded with talent and respected being a citizen of this country. Nobody is perfect and you're like rubbing his memory in the dirt. I don't kiss anyone's ass. I just have great sympathy for this situation because I know what it's like to lose loved ones prematurely. In the past, I would just ignore, but being that this is SBR (a place that has been good to me and I love), I say this with some SBR blood running thru my veins. FU and kiss my ass. Don't disrespect a good person like this. If you do, you just lack the intelligence regarding the complexity of life. I'm done. smh
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: YouHave2outs

lolz_69

I didn't see your first post, but I saw enough. You're a heartless, miserable jerk. The guy was loaded with talent and respected being a citizen of this country. Nobody is perfect and you're like rubbing his memory in the dirt. I don't kiss anyone's ass. I just have great sympathy for this situation because I know what it's like to lose loved ones prematurely. In the past, I would just ignore, but being that this is SBR (a place that has been good to me and I love), I say this with some SBR blood running thru my veins. FU and kiss my ass. Don't disrespect a good person like this. If you do, you just lack the intelligence regarding the complexity of life. I'm done. smh
    funny how you have more hatred for a stranger on the internet than an idiot who ruined his child's life

RudyRuetigger

you knew jose fernandez? if you didnt then STFU

if you die tomorrow, id say that sucks..he was very sympathetic but a real pussy.

thats what id say to ur face but also what id say in ur death

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Ironic that a cockhead named "will2survive" thinks Jose Fernandez is a role model.
    God..are you dumb or what? I give up. Go dis him to your heart's content. I have no use for you. My 3 year old needs me. "Lol 69" maybe it's not the year you were born and it's how many brain cells that you have or your IQ!

RudyRuetigger

God..are you dumb or what? I give up. Go dis him to your heart's content. I have no use for you. My 3 year old needs me. "Lol 69" maybe it's not the year you were born and it's how many brain cells that you have or your IQ!
    is it ur 3year old or the one ur raising because u married a whore???

1234 ... Last