in efforts to diversify this klan rally sbr will sponsor my trip
    ty sbr for paying for my flight
    The more the merrier hipper...I'm sure my boy angryblack will attend again

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Well... if a person has trouble making friends... or being a people person for 3-4 days... perhaps they shouldn't go?
    Yeah but what's the point of calling it an sbr bash when you don't recognize most of the people there? I mean wouldn't it be nice to meet people that you interact with? Personally I have no problems making friends but a lot of people annoy me so attending the bash would be a huge commitment. We'll see though. I spend so much time on sbr, it would be nice to put faces to the names...

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She said submit her vouchers ???

What fukkin vouchers????
    Check your fax machine, the vouchers Shari sent you should look something like this:

Make voucher copies for DR customs, too.
    In this post 9/11 world we live in, they need to positively identify that it's YOU.
    These two vouchers will def do that.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Yeah but what's the point of calling it an sbr bash when you don't recognize most of the people there? I mean wouldn't it be nice to meet people that you interact with? Personally I have no problems making friends but a lot of people annoy me so attending the bash would be a huge commitment. We'll see though. I spend so much time on sbr, it would be nice to put faces to the names...
    Well... I'm sure there are variables as to why someone would be distant from the group. Maybe someone didn't like the way someone posted to another before.... I have a few on my sh#$ list. I think everyone does. So, you stay away from them. There's about 20 or so that I interact well with... if those 20 are in the same group of friends.... make your own mini bash. If someone doesn't want to be sociable... and be a TWAT... well fuk em.

But I do agree with you... some of the names on the list... never really heard of before. But, majority of the people on the list I knew of... enough to at least meet in person. I didn't go last time because things just come up... I'm not really a planning type. I like to just GO and get it done. A lot of things change in 6 months. Sometimes partying isn't an option.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    You were barred from the previous bash for my security. You and that damn bell.
    DING!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

as concerns about "diversity" continue to rise; I plan to do my part.... I will be sportin' "black face" for the duration of the Bash
    "

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and as for any SBR "ladies" in attendance..... well.... I guess this boy sums up what I expect.... "Let's have some asses wigglin', I want some PERFECTION!"

Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-30-16 at 08:03 AM.

First ... 9101112