captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10626

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5578

Some moderator should delete this entire thread.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    I think you are completely missing the point here, the guy said MJ could never make a play like that...just wanted to prove at 40, he still was making plays like that...what do you think he was doing in his prime...literally murdering fools.
    He was making plays like that his whole career and than we got another clueless asshole saying Lebron was a better defender than Jordan lol. Jordan might have been the best off the ball defender this league has ever saw and he also won defensive player of the year a few times. He gave centers like Ewing huge fits sneaking around his teammate defending Ewing, and stealing the ball.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JArrieta49 View Post
    I hate Lebron and I hate the Warriors style of play PAB mentality... so I can't say I'm even upset about this result.

But the biggest takeaway from this series is that the Warriors are not built for post season basketball and are soft as penetrate. Lebron/Cleveland should be taking a back seat from that.

i don't know man GState had it till the refs started fuking with them by suspending Green and the very same game two quick fouls on Bogut to open up that middle even more for Lebron. Next game Green with three fouls in the first half and the Curry shenanigans and lets not forget Bogut is now hurt and can't protect that middle. I actually thought game 7 was Lberons best game. The 40 point games in 5 and 6 were so aided by the refs i can't even take those seriously.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Not even close. LBJ a great player, but he's not anywhere close to MJ. Look at all the bricks he threw up in that 4th quarter. One after the other.

Misses a dunk, which I hope you all realize Michael would've NEVER MISSED THAT DUNK, then proceeds to roll around on the floor like a bitch acting like he had a compound fracture. Amazingly...he's perfectly fine 30 seconds later.

And then to miss that first free throw with 10 seconds left. Is there ANYONE over 35 that has any doubt that MJ nails both those motherfukkers? Child, please.

He's good and all...but he ain't no MJ.
    incedible moment. I knew that block of his would have the nuthuggers talking for days but then he pulls that shit to take away that moment. Absolutely pathetic. Guy might be the fastest healer on the planet. The way he fell nothing could have gotten hurt.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All-around player of course LeBron was probably a little bit better but that's a different category

They are definitely 1-2

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10214

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All-around player of course LeBron was probably a little bit better but that's a different category

They are definitely 1-2
    Bipolar JJ

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Quote Originally Posted by JArrieta49 View Post

For those of you with short memories, MJ always bailed himself out.
    Did he now? For those, like you, with even shorter memories both John Paxson and Steve Kerr hit game winners in the finals to close out the series in '93 and '97 respectively. I know one of his bigs, think Wennington, hit a game winning shot as well. Granted not to close out the series like the other two but without the bucket there's no win. Love MJ, still think he's the GOAT but let's portray the past correctly. He did not always bail himself out. He too had help; lots of it. That's why they were probably favored in every one of those finals.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Anyone remember when Jordan was snub the AllStar Mvp when he had a first triple double in an Allstar game, only to lose to Larry Johnson who scored 38 points.

First 1234