opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

What a disrespectful embarrassment Obama is....

Hard to actually believe this scumbag is President.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/0...-sxsw-festival

Godspeed to Donald Trump.
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave opie1988 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sheepgotwool gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thezbar gave opie1988 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

He's going to milk as many freebies as he can till November. Guy will go down as the worst president of all time.

That said, I would rather be at SXSW too.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Slow News day is see Opie

Im sure some cowboy will be arrested soon enough

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Of curse worst of all times

destroyed everything

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What a piece of shit. Can't wait until that mooncricket is out of office.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Could go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'm ready to see his march madness bracket

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Could go down as one of the worst presidents in history.
    this

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Guy has no class whatsoever. Glad to see him leave soon...hope they double disinfect the White House before Trump and his wife move in there next January!

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Why everyone hates Obama? Is it because he is black? Nice guy, not some dumbass from Texas. He doesn't like funerals, what's the big deal

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

That piece of crap. He's sending Moo-chelle over to do his work.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Yes, Obama is on his last legs and you guys can't wait until Jan. Be careful what you wish for.

A do nothing congress is the reason why Obama is as bad as you say he is. Congress hates Obama.
    Congress hates Trump. It would be naive to think Trump would do better than Obama.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Not suprised, she isn't a punk ghetto black kid or a muslim so why would he go? Biggest piece of shit that will hold office

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    Why everyone hates Obama? Is it because he is black? Nice guy, not some dumbass from Texas. He doesn't like funerals, what's the big deal
    Hey freakshow....go make some more posts about penguins and gay shit that absolutely no one finds remotely funny besides your dumbass.

Fukk off.
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, and Booya711

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yes, Obama is on his last legs and you guys can't wait until Jan. Be careful what you wish for.

A do nothing congress is the reason why Obama is as bad as you say he is. Congress hates Obama.
    Congress hates Trump. It would be naive to think Trump would do better than Obama.
    The fact that you have to start by making an excuse for him says it all. Can you blame Congress, after Obamacare I wouldn't want anything passing either, that plan alone shows he is a fukin moron.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

The fukk is a mooncricket

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Obama is a Kenyan

Why are Americans always so concerned with other countries' affairs???

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Opie you are totally wrong. He isn't the first president that hasn't went to a ex first ladies funeral and won't be the last. For the dumbasses who are calling him the worst president; look no farther than w. Started 2 wars without getting the funding. Made our lives so much worse by taking out saddam. I was paying 4.35 a gallon for gas back then. My stocks were shit! Also his presidency bragged about more people owning homes then any time in america. This was good for me cause I owned the clean out business on foreclosed homes in sw ohio and northern ky. Take that back w was a great president ..... for my pocket book!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

This.

POTUS is irrelevant. Congress is as fukked up as ever. No one will change that until the voters wake up.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You know I love you opie, but....

President Clinton did not attend Pat Nixon’s funeral in 1993 and President Bush did not attend Lady Bird Johnson’s funeral in 2007. President Obama also did not attend Betty Ford’s funeral in 2011.

Jimmy Carter didn’t attend Mamie Eisenhower’s funeral in 1979 and Franklin D. Roosevelt did not attend Lou Henry Hoover’s funeral in 1944.
    And if conservatives seriously want to refer to Obama as “President Petty,” they should know that Ronald Reagan did not attend Bess Truman’s funeral in 1982, and keep in mind that she was First Lady when her husband President Harry Truman ushered in the end of World War II by ordering the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 and was the longest lived First Lady in American history.

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's almost gone Opie....good riddance

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Hussein

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

hes a check casher thats all , been in the gov's pocket sents the day he was born same as his kids... hes just a taker never gave shit what a shame..

TxAaron

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Opie you are totally wrong. He isn't the first president that hasn't went to a ex first ladies funeral and won't be the last. For the dumbasses who are calling him the worst president; look no farther than w. Started 2 wars without getting the funding. Made our lives so much worse by taking out saddam. I was paying 4.35 a gallon for gas back then. My stocks were shit! Also his presidency bragged about more people owning homes then any time in america. This was good for me cause I owned the clean out business on foreclosed homes in sw ohio and northern ky. Take that back w was a great president ..... for my pocket book!
    Chango, you are missing the big picture man. Oil prices under $40 a barrel and gasoline prices at sub $2 a gallon are the worst possible outcome for our economy. No one gives a fukk that that it's costing you $60 to fill up instead of $30 when we are losing thousands of jobs a month and companies are losing billions.
    Points Awarded:

JohnnyD4916 gave TxAaron 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Rednecks get very upset and defensive when you call them stupid. They also all of sudden start speaking on behalf of all rednecks, which proves how insecure they are behind their cowboy hats.

Obama is nice and smart and reasonable. He is more like Jewish

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    The fukk is a mooncricket
    A derogatory term for a black person. Not quite the n word but close.

TxAaron

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Also, the fact that you are complaining about not making money during the Bush era off of foreclosures shows that you are a real scumbag.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Typical grasping at straws. If you're showed instances where someone you liked did the same thing then you want to end convo. Why does he need to attend her funeral?

jjgold

He was just a dumb ************ from the ghetto what do we expect he was not intelligent enough to be the president of the United States

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Prior commitments.. If he had decided to go to the funeral there would be an article about how he canceled other plans. The guy can't win.

She was the first lady over 25 years ago, if he doesn't go to her funeral then big deal.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Chango, you are missing the big picture man. Oil prices under $40 a barrel and gasoline prices at sub $2 a gallon are the worst possible outcome for our economy. No one gives a fukk that that it's costing you $60 to fill up instead of $30 when we are losing thousands of jobs a month and companies are losing billions.
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/joe-...trickles-down/

chico2663

should tell you where the jobs went. we started out sourcing of jobs in the 80's with it hitting a peak under bush.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Antibet View Post
    You bet its abkut the color of his skin but you gotta expect that in a redneck forum rum by a hikktard.

The problem with racist people is that they truly don't believe their racist because their definition of what racism is is something completely different to that of a normal rationally minded person.

SBR= Supporting Bigotry and Racism
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave ACoochy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Antibet gave ACoochy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave ACoochy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You bet its abkut the color of his skin but you gotta expect that in a redneck forum rum by a hikktard.

The problem with racist people is that they truly don't believe their racist because their definition of what racism is is something completely different to that of a normal rationally minded person.

SBR= Supporting Bigotry and Racism
    Agreed.

Also....you're fat & bald.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

1234 ... Last