KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

Come on Mac, LSU? The corn dogs would have lost to the penetrating Orange if they (Syracuse) had any kind of offensive. Too bad they had to start a walk-on 5th stringer no game experience. For as much talent as LSU has, coaching must suck because they are so one dimensional. They just got dominated by a Hogs team that lost to a MAC team...at home. Who have the Cowbells played OOC? Props to Auburn beating JVST in OVERTIME. Ol'miss is a pretender and A&M has no defense (they need to go back to the Big 12). Bama's best win is Iowa's best win...Wisconsin! The SEC West is completely over-hyped. I do agree with you though that the Gators can beat them. Coker is an average QB surrounded by elite talent. If the Gators can get pressure on him early and win the field position, they have a chance. Anyways Iowa will probably lose to Big Red, but if they go undefeated, props to them. Going undefeated is hard to do in any division.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Bama would be the shit out of Iowa.

Iowa trys to line up with two TEs and pound you. Bama eats that shit up. Look at what they did to LSU.

The teams that give Bama trouble are spread teams. Bama still hasn't shown me anything to make me think they'll beat a really good spread offense. OU hung over 40 points on them in the Sugar Bowl two years ago. Ohio State lit them up last year and Ole Miss lit them up this year.

Bama is really good but the spread and hurry up offense is a great equalizer. Bama doesn't have to see any good QBs in the SEC.
    Bama wants no part of ou...I am certain of that. Clemson or ou either one would paddle that behind imo. Saban prolly still has nightmares about the last time they played ou.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Alabama would beat Iowa by 4 touchdowns
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'll take Iowa +28 for the max, please.

This made me laugh

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Ohio St beat them last year as 10 point underdog.
    Exactly....amazing to see how SEC fans have forgotten that already.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The bottom line is that Urban Meyer can outcoach Nick Saban in his sleep, as he proved last season. As far as the Okie teams go, get a life. You clowns are too Chicken to play any decent non-con team, so you spend your time beating each other up and trying to tell the sane people out there that your conference is good. If Notre Dame wins out and Okie State loses, the Big 12 get's shut out again. Who are you going to take? A team that lost on the road by two points to an undefeated team, or a team that lost by 7 points to a team that will not even get a bowl bid. Bye bye OU. The Big 12 had better man up and add two teams, or get used to this treatment.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The bottom line is that Urban Meyer can outcoach Nick Saban in his sleep, as he proved last season. As far as the Okie teams go, get a life. You clowns are too Chicken to play any decent non-con team, so you spend your time beating each other up and trying to tell the sane people out there that your conference is good. If Notre Dame wins out and Okie State loses, the Big 12 get's shut out again. Who are you going to take? A team that lost on the road by two points to an undefeated team, or a team that lost by 7 points to a team that will not even get a bowl bid. Bye bye OU. The Big 12 had better man up and add two teams, or get used to this treatment.
    I hear you about Urban. He outcoached Nick last year. But, if Alabama wins it this year that argument is null and void.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

The bottom line is that Urban Meyer can outcoach Nick Saban in his sleep, as he proved last season. As far as the Okie teams go, get a life. You clowns are too Chicken to play any decent non-con team....
    You love to embarrass yourself. OU played Tennessee this year and last. Notre Dame in '12 and '13. Florida State in '10 and '11. OSU played defending champ Florida State last year, Miss St the year before that, etc.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Year in, year out, LSU has some of the best talent anywhere in CFB. LSU controls the entire state, they have no other state school vying for talent. EVERY year LSU is lining up top talent against opposing teams not named Bama. But you hit the nail in the coffin. Coaching is sorely lacking and even more is the lack of a quality QB. LSU year after year trots out guys who can't throw the ball.

The SEC West is hyped for one reason... They win games. Sure they've lost a few wtf games too but go look at who the SEC west has beaten over the last 5 years especially with the Mississippi teams getting better. I don't put a lot of stock in player rankings but I damn sure look at who is going to the NFL and the SEC pumps them out more than any other conference. That does not mean a given team is going to win a game however, especially because a bunch of SEC teams have crappy QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by KnockEmDown View Post
    Come on Mac, LSU? The corn dogs would have lost to the penetrating Orange if they (Syracuse) had any kind of offensive. Too bad they had to start a walk-on 5th stringer no game experience. For as much talent as LSU has, coaching must suck because they are so one dimensional. They just got dominated by a Hogs team that lost to a MAC team...at home. Who have the Cowbells played OOC? Props to Auburn beating JVST in OVERTIME. Ol'miss is a pretender and A&M has no defense (they need to go back to the Big 12). Bama's best win is Iowa's best win...Wisconsin! The SEC West is completely over-hyped. I do agree with you though that the Gators can beat them. Coker is an average QB surrounded by elite talent. If the Gators can get pressure on him early and win the field position, they have a chance. Anyways Iowa will probably lose to Big Red, but if they go undefeated, props to them. Going undefeated is hard to do in any division.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Bama's path to easy title would be ND and then Clemson. Dabo is not beating Saban in any world, and ND is not good enough.

Oklahoma and Ohio State can beat Alabama.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Bama would be the shit out of Iowa.

Iowa trys to line up with two TEs and pound you. Bama eats that shit up. Look at what they did to LSU.

The teams that give Bama trouble are spread teams. Bama still hasn't shown me anything to make me think they'll beat a really good spread offense. OU hung over 40 points on them in the Sugar Bowl two years ago. Ohio State lit them up last year and Ole Miss lit them up this year.

Bama is really good but the spread and hurry up offense is a great equalizer. Bama doesn't have to see any good QBs in the SEC.
    Over the last 2 years big 12\sec have played 11 times...with the big 12 teams averaging over 33 points per game and going over 40 twice. I know the sec d's are better than big 12 d's...of course...but this does show that big 12 o's are not easily contained by any d from any conference. It is just 2 completely different styles of football that are worlds apart and really impossible to compare imo. I really hope ou gets in if they win out. I cannot think of a more entertaining matchup in the playoff than bama\okie.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Do you really want to compare Bama and Iowa's schedule? I don't think Bama should have been ranked in the top 4 until they beat LSU but people are repping them off of last year and talented recruits. LSU, MSU may not be top 10 material but they would both beat anyone Iowa has played to date.
    SEC fans

sandman0713

You do realize there are more games? Clemson will have UNC in acc title game I think...nd will have Stanford and maybe even a tough out this weekend with BC...Ohio St has mich schools and then Iowa...bama I can't see losing. Bottom line...if either okie team wins out they will likely make it in. Teams are gonna lose last few weeks like always...so I think anyone in top 7 or 8 likely control things as far as playoff goes.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Who is beating Alabama on a neutral field? It took a miracle for Ole miss to beat them and now Alabama has their act together
    Anybody with a breathing QB. Quarterbacks in the SEC are dogshit. Including Alabama's. Respectfully.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Notre Dame, Ohio State, Iowa
    Not sure if serious

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

One NFL scout told Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman that he's never seen a DL as loaded as Alabama's.

In this case, the scout is talking about Alabama's front three, stating the trio of Jarran Reed, A'Shawn Robinson and Jonathan Allen could all be first rounders. Allen is the best upfield disruptor of the bunch, while Reed and Robinson shine in the two gapping, stack and the line of scrimmage and shed role. One key to the success is rotation, keeping the linemen fresh thanks to outstanding depth.
    Source: Fox Sports
    Nov 18 - 9:48 AM

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Ohio St beat them last year as 10 point underdog.
    Alabama is much better team defensively this yr and are only team than shut zeke down

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    SEC fans

Ummm they destroyed 2 top 10 undefeated teams on the road and mopped Lsu so what you sayin?? Eye test says it all..Bama defense is crazy and Henry is a truck

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

So much for Urban

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14790

Lane Kiffin on anyone's sideline is enough to blow it. Will find a way to blow it in deep stretch.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    Ummm they destroyed 2 top 10 undefeated teams on the road and mopped Lsu so what you sayin?? Eye test says it all..Bama defense is crazy and Henry is a truck
    Not top 10 anymore, those teams all have 3 losses. And LSU is hot garbage, one dimensional to the max. And they lost @ home to a 3 loss team. I don't care how good they are, results are supposed to matter in this "new" system. If eye test says it all, why play the games? Ask the Buckeyes.
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 11-22-15 at 09:54 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So much for Okie State

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

double post

Mac4Lyfe

Everyone keeps saying that OSU beat Bama last year. If you relook at the tape, Lane Kiffin beat Bama with his horseshit play calling. Bama had that game in total control until Kiffin got cute.

and no, I am not a Bama fan.

Choklahoma is very overrated IMO. They are not real tough in the trenches. A below average Tennessee team should have beat them easily but I see an offense that can be stopped and a very porous defense.

There's really not a lot of great teams this year but a lot of good teams. We will soon see what teams can get over the hump.

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Lane Kiffin on anyone's sideline is enough to blow it. Will find a way to blow it in deep stretch.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If Oklahoma makes it in the playoff, it's over, Sooners are your NC's

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Everyone keeps saying that OSU beat Bama last year. If you relook at the tape, Lane Kiffin beat Bama with his horseshit play calling. Bama had that game in total control until Kiffin got cute.

and no, I am not a Bama fan.

Choklahoma is very overrated IMO. They are not real tough in the trenches. A below average Tennessee team should have beat them easily but I see an offense that can be stopped and a very porous defense.

There's really not a lot of great teams this year but a lot of good teams. We will soon see what teams can get over the hump.
    What were you watching. Cardale threw 70 yd bomb so the safeties had to move out of the tackle box. cardale and elliot ran all over them after that.I lost 500 on alabama that day.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    Meyer will outcoach Saban when it counts.
    Guess we won't find out

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Guess we won't find out
    We won't find out.

Mac4Lyfe

Bama was dominating the game early. OSU could not stop the run but Lane Kiffin for some stupid reason kept passing the ball into 3 interceptions that basically killed them. Yes, OSU blitzed them in the run game but Bama should have had a 2 TD lead early which would have made OSU 1 dimensional.

I had money on OSU but was real happy Kiffin fukked up.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    What were you watching. Cardale threw 70 yd bomb so the safeties had to move out of the tackle box. cardale and elliot ran all over them after that.I lost 500 on alabama that day.

sandman0713

Quote Originally Posted by PREMOSIX View Post
    You watch too much ESPN. Bama is tough...and it is between them and Clemson right now for the best team in the country imo. They did lose to ole Miss at home...not a real good loss. They played close with the hogs and vols...who both lost to big 12 teams this year. Bottom line...I think it will be a very competitive playoff bracket this year.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

The Golden Age of the SEC ended when Kelvim Benjamin caught that td vs Auburn and Aaron Murray, Mettenberger, Clowney, Manziel and that bunch left. They haven't been able to get it together offensively since. I agree, SEC is down this year

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

The battle for 2nd place starts Thursday.

i would like to see what Clemson can do. I think they have the best shot

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

The battle for 2nd place starts Thursday.

i would like to see what Clemson can do. I think they have the best shot
    this is what's tough for me. I would like to see Clemson win for the ACC since people never give the ACC respect. This would give the ACC the champion two out of the last three years.

but as an FSU fan, I cannot root for them

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Here we go

First 12