Login Search

El Niņo's NHL Thread

Last Post

I want to tail you blindly but I keep feeling like your real over due for a bad streak. Yet your absolutely killing it night after night. Great work Nino your by far the top performing poster on SBR for October. There should be a MVP (Most Valuable Poster) vote every month so you can get a trophy for killing it.
Gotta tail you tonight, cant afford to sit by and watch you rip the books apart and not take action.

Thanks for the Winners

Quote Originally Posted by DocterDrew View Post
I want to tail you blindly but I keep feeling like your real over due for a bad streak. Yet your absolutely killing it night after night. Great work Nino your by far the top performing poster on SBR for October. There should be a MVP (Most Valuable Poster) vote every month so you can get a trophy for killing it.
Gotta tail you tonight, cant afford to sit by and watch you rip the books apart and not take action.

Thanks for the Winners

Quote Originally Posted by DocterDrew View Post

Thanks for the Winners
WTF Good doctor, don't fuk with the man when he's hot. Overdue for a bad steak? Good man! Comments like that will get you referred to as Dr. Douche.