Login Search

Who is NOT looking forward to Madonna at halftime?

Last Post

Default Who is NOT looking forward to Madonna at halftime?

I got to thinkin about this because she has not released an album since 2008 and I can't remember a single song from it.

So what exactly is she going to play? Is it going to be live re-runs of Like a Virgin, Vogue and various other Madonna hits from the 80's and 90's??

I suspect the performance will be good, but how great can a bunch of old Madonna songs be?? I kinda thought the same thing about Prince a few years ago, but he shredded the guitar so awesome it was all worth it.

Madonna is to release an album later this year, so we may hear at least 1 of those songs, but as for the rest of it??

I'm gonna take a stab at it...

Lucky Star
Holiday
Material Girl
La Isla Bonita
A cover of a song written by another artist
One of the songs from her new album
Vogue
Like a Prayer

I might watch, if I bet any of the props.

3:30p
SUPER BOWL XLVI SPECIALS - What color will Madonna's hair be when she begins the Super Bowl halftime show?

Book manager's decision is final.

Blonde

Any other color
+250

SUPER BOWL XLVI SPECIALS - Will Madonna be wearing fishnet stockings at any point during the Super Bowl Halftime show?

Yes

No

SUPER BOWL XLVI SPECIALS - Will Madonna wear an NFL Jersey or shirt at any point during the Super Bowl Halftime show?

Yes
+250

No

SUPER BOWL XLVI SPECIALS - Will Madonna wear a hat at any point during the Super Bowl Halftime show?

Book manager's decision is final. Any type of head covering counts towards wager.

Yes

No

SUPER BOWL XLVI SPECIALS - What will Madonna be using to start the Super Bowl Halftime show?

Headset

Handheld Microphone
+200

She's singing Vogue, her new single Give me All Your luvin (she has a new album coming out in a month or so) and 2 other songs apparently. I just happened to finish watching her on Graham Norton when I saw this thread. For those who haven't seen it, youtube her GN appearance if you're bored. She's pretty bloody funny (and looks smoking too)