p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    wow youre like the best ive ever seen. id like to suck your edik and tell you how great you are

nothing more pathetic than bumping a thread 2 weeks after just to quote yourself out of 130 posts like anyone gives any fuk at all
    Bitter much?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

hey this is MY thread you guys are bumping, i should be the one that's mad

seriously nobody should be rubbing it in that they picked the giants (i actually did ok on the game overall), if welker catches that ball then the outcome is quite different.

so it's quite hard to say "yeah i'm so smart i picked the giants, i knew welker would drop that ball"

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Lol. There were many "if's" in the game, not just the Welker drop. I didn't overthink this game one bit, I did quite the opposite!

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

you" overthink" when you lose in pools

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    hey this is MY thread you guys are bumping, i should be the one that's mad

seriously nobody should be rubbing it in that they picked the giants (i actually did ok on the game overall), if welker catches that ball then the outcome is quite different.

so it's quite hard to say "yeah i'm so smart i picked the giants, i knew welker would drop that ball"
    Yeah, but like I said in another thread, I don't think anyone can dispute that the Giants are the better team any more. One win could be considered lucky. but not three straight. You can blame Welker all you want, but the bottom line is the Giants executed and they made the Patriots look very uncomfortable because the Patriots don't face these kinds of teams often in the AFC.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Yeah, but like I said in another thread, I don't think anyone can dispute that the Giants are the better team any more. One win could be considered lucky. but not three straight. You can blame Welker all you want, but the bottom line is the Giants executed and they made the Patriots look very uncomfortable because the Patriots don't face these kinds of teams often in the AFC.
    great point! It was a wonderful football season filled with many ups and downs. Can't wait for the Boys of Summer!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

by that ridiculous logic i suppose the milwaukee bucks are a better team than the miami heat because the bucks have won 3 straight vs the heat?

YES I CAN DISPUTE IT. THE GIANTS HAVE NOT BEEN THE BETTER TEAM OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS OR EVEN OVER THE PAST YEAR. patriots have a better record, more super bowls, etc etc etc

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Even Lang can hit 3 in a row.

It proves nothing just as it will prove nothing when a different team wins next year.

Maybe if they played a best out of 101.......

First ... 2345