boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

I just bet 20 units on Boise ML!!!!!

Laugh while you can monkeyboys.

Bet $100 to win like $8.75

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this one of those "free money" plays like you said Tampa ML -510 was on Monday?

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

im confused did you just bet 100 to win 8.75 and post it??...surely you cant be serious

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Brahmabull, is that you???

mh217

you should go beg on the subway here in nyc for like an hour and you will make that

mh217

wtf is wrong with you ppl

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

well he is a bonehead.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Best use of avatar, poster handle and thread topic in quite awhile.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boneheaded1

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post

Please seek out your local GA meetings....the clock is ticking

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

$5 units huh?

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    you should go beg on the subway here in nyc for like an hour and you will make that
    right, not worth it...

boneheaded1

I figured you guys would get a kick out of that.

No not brahma bull. He loses and talks about how great he is and then talks how he is such a stud and how he wishes he was The Rock's prison bitch. I just make bets like this that most people call stupid. Bets like this are how I grew my roll from $100 to $1,200 last year before the Chargers lost to Cincy (but still finished with $300). Not big numbers I know. I ain't some super capper like some of you. I bet these regularly (usually in a parlay situation). I take my losses on the rare occasion they occur.

This is no different than investing in junk bonds or some other risky venture. I mean 8.5% return in one day? This has a higher probability of NOT losing it all than any Wall St. investment that could return the same.

You tell any investor. Ok here's the deal. I can get you a return of 8.5% on your money, in one day, but there is a 5% chance you will lose it all. Every single one of them would invest right there.

Yes, NGates, free money like the Baltimore bet. Part of my "Take what they give you" strategy. Take the free money and free roll with it.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait, so you made 1100 bucks last year betting 100 bucks a game with a return of 105.

200 wins without a loss is impressive.

boneheaded1

Thank you Cougarbait. I completely agree.

Man you guys would have some REAL fun with the way I bet.

Try this one on for size. Ok, get ready to laugh. Cuz I am the most square person on this site. . .

. . .

. . .

Saints -285
    Giants -425
    Chargers -190
    Packers -245
    Boise -1200
    West Virgina -1000

Bet $50 to win $163.70

How do you like them apples?

Like I said. Laugh while you can monkeyboys. I am here for your entertainment.

I'll post my bets every week for your enjoyment if you want. All I know is by seasons end, I'll have more $ than I started with. I've bet this way for 7 years and never had a losing season (of course I've NEVER won more than $2,400 in a season either but considering I always started with $100 that's not a bad return).

So let me know. I'll be glad to post them. Gamblers could always use a good laugh.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

boneheaded1

No ngates. There's a whole system I follow (that I created). Most of the bets I did were parlays of this type of game. Then I let the winnings ride but pull out a reserve when I hit certain benchmarks. Then when I lose (and I do lose, lost 3 times last year). I start again with half my roll. It's a roller coaster for sure (slow going up, fast coming down except the difference is the long term trend is up).

At the moment I've adjusted my strategy a bit because I discovered the 4 team 13 point teaser. These things are awesome. more than a 70% return. I'm currently 4-0 on that (I have a thread for it).

boneheaded1

Lovin it eh, tech?

Oh, you'll love this one. Take a sip BEFORE reading I don't want it squirting out your nose.

. . . .
    . . .

. . .

Boise -1200
    Oklahoma -400
    Illinois -600 (although they have screwed me in the past)
    West Virginia -1000
    Miss St. -1000
    Purdue -410
    NC State -400
    Rice -1100
    Georgia Tech -550
    Michigan -300
    South Carolina -1000 (screwed me last week, losing to Auburn at home)
    Nebraska -425

bet $20 to win $118.84

Hee-Hee!!!!!

boneheaded1

Been fun guys. Busy day today. Deadlines to meet. I might be back on at lunch to entertain you some more. If not:

Good luck to everyone this weekend (except those whose bets conflict with mine).

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No way Boise loses this game, but that's a lot of money to bet on one game. Hope you're right for your own sake...

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Actually, I'm laughing because.........

You started a thread because you might win $8.75 +845

You bet $5 a unit +565

Both -10000

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I got em -20.5. But I don't mind the bridge jumping play here. Fresno really got exposed by Miss running game. And Boise can run. If they played 10 times Boise would win every one. You can't win if you can't stop the run.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

brahma jr

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

I figured you guys would get a kick out of that.

No not brahma bull. He loses and talks about how great he is and then talks how he is such a stud and how he wishes he was The Rock's prison bitch. I just make bets like this that most people call stupid. Bets like this are how I grew my roll from $100 to $1,200 last year before the Chargers lost to Cincy (but still finished with $300). Not big numbers I know. I ain't some super capper like some of you. I bet these regularly (usually in a parlay situation). I take my losses on the rare occasion they occur.

This is no different than investing in junk bonds or some other risky venture. I mean 8.5% return in one day? This has a higher probability of NOT losing it all than any Wall St. investment that could return the same.

You tell any investor. Ok here's the deal. I can get you a return of 8.5% on your money, in one day, but there is a 5% chance you will lose it all. Every single one of them would invest right there.

Yes, NGates, free money like the Baltimore bet. Part of my "Take what they give you" strategy. Take the free money and free roll with it.
    Yeah it is fun, but how do you know it is 5% chance of losing, not 10% of chance.

Jhauglid23
    Jhauglid23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I like the over on this one - Carr has been pretty impressive for his first year out there as the starter after Colburn has been starting. Addittionally the Broncos won 51-0 last year, but then again that was also with Pettis, Young and other offensive weapons. Boise hasn't won by much more than 20 in each game this year. I don't know about the spread. I think I kind of like Fresno +21

boneheaded1

Wronturn.

the 5% is my own estimate. What do you think is the chance Boise loses?

Betting always includes an educated guess. Sure, you can have all the data in the world behind it, but in the end, it's still an educated guess. My educated guess is Boise at worst loses this game 5 times out of 100.

Let's just say, no matter how big my roll is; I'm betting 20 units on this. Laugh all you want at the play but how often does it lose? If it loses, I wouldn't like it but I'd be OK with it because over the long haul this type of bet has positive expectation. when you have + expectation you ride out the bad because the long run is good. 5% chance of losing $100. 95% of winning $8.

.05 x -$100 = -$5
    .95 x $8 = $7.60
    positve expectation of $2.60

Stat nerds will shred this because it's not something I can play over and over, just once. But the principal is the same. As long as I don't underestimate the chance of the team losing in my calculation; over the long haul, bets like this have + expectation.

Now of course if you feel Boise loses this game more frequently than 5 out of a 100 times then your calculation would look different. But me, I think 5 out of a 100 is actually being conservative.

I generally don't like point spreads unless I tease them or have a REALLY good feeling about it. Teams don't care about spreads, just winning. I don't like betting on something that people playing the game don't care about.

So I just came up with a system that suited my style. Sure it's not big huge hits like you guys. And I need to make bets against conventional wisdom that are complete laughers. Give it time. Within 10 years, I'm confident I'll be betting in the 5 figures (having only invested $100).

Now ask yourself this. If said I bet $100K on this to win $8.7K (payout is $100 to win like 8.7 something). Does that change your opinion on this bet? Probably not.

Anyways, explained myself anyways. Yes it's crazy. Some even say stupid. But there is logic to it (as twisted as you may think it is).

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Bookmakers are shooting in their pants right now

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bets like this are how I grew my roll from $100 to $1,200 last year before the Chargers lost to Cincy

Seriously, good luck. I don't agree with your approach, but as long as you aren't an ignorant, bisexual fukk like brahmabi tch, you have my support.

boneheaded1

Edawg.

Maybe. But in 7 years, they've paid me, not the other way around. Whatever hits I've taken have been with their money. Not mine.

I'm actually glad my style amuses you guys, that's fine. We could all use a good laugh. I know it's frickin psycho, but it works for me.

It almost funny because if being sharp is always fading the public (as some of the idiots on here think), then I'm the biggest sharp on this site. NO ONE makes these bets. You can come back with, "Yeah, there's a reason no one bets them."

But all I can say, is that it works for me. I have a history with it and the history is +

But I'll keep posting my real psycho plays because you guys will get a kick out them. Hell, even I do sometimes.

boneheaded1

Thanks Shogun.

But I would never say I'm not an ignorant bitch. The second I say that, then I AM an ignorant bitch (like brahma).

Stealinhome
    Stealinhome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good luck bro, your making some beer money good for you!!!

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

I'm not a fan of these type of plays unless in a parlay, but hey whatever works. You won some money last year doing this, so it has helped you out. At least you are honest about your plays and approach. I'll give you that for sure. Hope you cash.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Why do you have to be a racist calling me monkey and boy? F u, you bastard honkey.

12 Last