Login Search

The "Top 10" things I learned about SBR Posters in 2008

Last Post

Talking The "Top 10" things I learned about SBR Posters in 2008

I learned a lot of things on the SBR forum in 2008.

Here is my top 10 list.

#1. I learned that coach does have false teeth.

#2. I learned Pat Venditto still plays with Tinker Toys when he's "barreled in" for over 40 dimes.

#3. I learned that Mr.Nicky is a degenerate gambler as well as a closet Toronto Maple Leafs fan.

#4. I learned that Mr.Richkas only buys quality crack from 12 year old's in East St.Louis

#5. I learned that Bread gets treated like dirt by Robyn and has to visit hookers because she won't give him any.

#6. I learned that Onthewhat can't be older than 12 years old.

#7. I learned that Diogee is even a bigger jinx than DAC and Pat ever were.

#8. I learned that you can lose $500 in a matter of 7 seconds when playing craps when Fonzie's cousin is shooting the dice.

#9. I learned that Nina would cheat on Mr.Nicky if they ever got married after learning she was caught cybering with JJGold in the SBR chat room.

#10. I learned that PIMike never met a game he didn't like and would explain why he's always barreled in to Creditwagering.

What have you learned at the SBR forum in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
I learned most young bucks at SBR are raging alcaholics and will need liver transplants before there 30th b-day.

I'm recently learning that 75% of SBR posters still have their umbilical cord hanging out from under their shirt. I thought most here were old battering rams like Richie, Happy Boy and me.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
I learned most young bucks at SBR are raging alcaholics and will need liver transplants before there 30th b-day.
i also learned that the dirty old men on this board are waiting for the young bucks to hit rock bottom so they can have their ways with them for rent money.

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
I hear ya bro. People say fade DacBietViet. But Starting the NewYear I'm gonna quit handicapping and just fade BBD. Youll be phucking rich in no time.
richie buddy, you will be living on an island if you do this.. too bad we all missed the boat.. had we started this 3 yrs ago, we'd all be living the dream.

I don't know how he does it..