Originally posted on 08/13/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
People get mad at me for my bash comments about freeloaders

Then I get fukkin pissed and say stupid shit to get myself banned when drinking

But really, how many within the top 30 of the current poker promo actually sit to play ring games with their own points instead of rollover points?

I'd bet less than 10% and id be surprised if it was over 5%
I've never gotten mad at you about that and in fact I've done the same with people like Blitty, etc. (Sorry Blitt but you know it's true that you're a freeloader). I've flat out called them out for only appearing when it's time for a SBR funded ride to a Bash - including the DR ffs after not posting for a year plus before that - and Lou and Horseshoe Head were also very vocal in those cases. It's bs in my eyes that any of this is allowed to happen as I've always said people just take advantage of John's/SBR's generosity no matter the venue or even just on the forum but he's also a much kinder soul than I am.

In saying that, that rollover points thing though is complete whoreshit and needs to stop. Same with flipping. Really it's such a turnoff if we're trying to encourage more participants in there. I'm not sure what the solution is regarding rollover but people are just so blatantly taking the piss in the poker rooms now that surely we can come up with a way to avoid that tedium whilst still making it fair and fun for everyone.