Originally posted on 02/07/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I really do wish I had separated those strategies in the Visiting Value Fund. It has nothing to do with performance, but more to do with it's aim against the closing line. They are very different. One play can be bought at the opener, but the other requires a threshold of volume. Unfortunately, that threshold is more like a range. At one point a judgement call is made but the strategy itself is tested against the closing line.

Making it good enough to post.

I need to catch up on results. I took some time off because posting can be a pain in the ass...lol.
KVB,
you are on the right track but what you fail to realize is the tangible markets don't always coincide with outside forces...in other words, the psychoanalytical approach of extreme variables won't always facilitate a means to perpetuate a true lock as we know it as it relates to gambling terms...as I told you before, the circumference of the earth multiplied by the number of times I've tongued punched Samantha's cinnamon ring will actually give you a true indicator of which way certain lines will move on certain games...if you keep this in mind, we all can make some good $$$ at this aggravating hobby of ours...