Originally posted on 02/15/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
You long-winded losers are just piling on JJ at this point......and on Valentine's Day.....not cool.
Oh lookie here: Harry white knighting for jj.

How cute.

You usually don't see that kind of determined white knighting outside of the lonely guys stalking internet chicks over on reddit or HELLO GIGGLES. Gotta say, Harry... *impressive*.

I'm sure jj appreciates your chub for him on Valentine's Day... seeing he apparently struck out with his 2 'dates'.

Not that we judge your determined white knighting, Har...
...it's 2017
... as Jerry & George taught us years ago: NTTAWWT

Don't kid yourself, fellas. He's got a lot more power around here than either of you two.
Ah, yes... you've cracked our devious motivation.

We're desirous of seizing chitty chat POWER... kudos for solving it.

Nothing more important than POWER on a chitty chat internet forum.

Of course... of the three of us (jj, donker & myself), only 1 has been BANNED for over a year and had to grovel to come back to SBR so he could continue to get his penny a post. Take a wild stab who that was.....

And, oh gee... all the above doesn't even address the actual real dealio that's been going on that has flown right over your pointy lil head: i.e., we're just entertaining one another (and other forum members reading along) back & forth and very little of what's being said is serious. DUH

NOW... hurry up with another determined response to put donk and me in our place. Hell, even Neil Tyson Degrasse can't wait to read your next blistering salvo: