Originally posted on 07/18/2016:

Quote Originally Posted by luctens View Post
Pinnacle won't deal with you or speak to you directly when you go through an agent. Everything has to go through the agent with them being the go-between between you and Pinnacle.

Any info given to you by the agent is most probably the most updated information they are getting directly from Pinnacle. They've already said there are severe technical issues and that they are working on it so I'm sure when everything is fixed or there is a further update from Pinnacle, then they will let the agent know and then the agent will let you know.

But until there is an update or progress on these issues, there is nothing else for Pinnacle or your agent to say to you without needlessly repeating themselves so I don't know what you expect them to say exactly.
Pinnacle and out agents should have all warned us this was going to happen and caution us ahead of time that this might take a few days, would have softened the frustrations we are all going through right now. The fact that it was supposed to be a "routine maintenance" that is now taking I think 5 days and counting now....has myself and many others on edge and frustrated. Add to it that we cannot even transfer or withdraw our money is even more ridiculous. Also the fact that pinnacle and our agents simply say they are working on it and doesn't even give us any type of time frame as well as giving no additional information adds to the frustrations. Obviously you are more calm than most of us, but this is a forum for us to share information as well as vent our frustrations with each other. Hopefully this will be resolved soon, but with each passing day we only get more and more nervous/angry.