Originally posted on 01/10/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
Surprised Vyom is bothering with this thread. Anyone with any type of read/instinct knows that he's legit and Goat is grasping at straws.

Keep winning Vy....
I for one at least am happy they're doing this. The two guys involved aren't trash talking each other and even though I'm not betting any of these plays I like seeing the chat that comes along with it. vyom's a math guy, goatie's a capper. No matter how well someone knows a game ie Charles Barkley for example, it doesn't mean crap if you don't just follow the math. But pure math's not fun or even understandable for most of us so we drift back into capping no matter how disciplined we try to be. I still do it with tennis once in awhile and I learn my lesson almost every bloody time. But I still have more fun when I just cap and cheer. I think this thread will be a good teaching tool or reminder for those of us who need it. Solely relying on line movements, knowing what a player ate for dinner, how they play in a certain city after 4.7 hours sleep, etc won't help you beat the brainiacs who make the lines. It may in the short term but over the long haul you'll get hooped. GL to you both vyom and goatie!