Originally posted on 12/20/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
A lot of the people posting now are the ones that thought BI was underrated before, and helped vote them #5 in the last poster's poll, ahead of A+ books even. A lot of sites want to be the first to make a declaration, even if it's just a cheesy copy and paste job of posts with no real insight as they weren't the ones on the ground trying to get answers, just like many networks want to be the first to report a story, but the truth is SBR took action as soon it became clear BetIslands was unable to keep its word with its own player payout time-frames. That's not what people that prefer to cope with a loss by levying blame want to hear, but it's the truth.
Lou, a couple things are very wrong here.

1. To put this on players in any way is wrong. I was one who was very high on BI during their rise. They paid super fast, offered great promos, and had superb CS. I am just like most here, just a regular person who trusted SBR's advice. There is NO WAY for someone like me or anyone else to know what was actually going on.

Which leads me to my next point.

2. To defend SBR in this situation is sickening. Your job as an indistry watchdog is to find out these things that I eluded to about how the book is really run. If this shop was being run on credit without segregated funds (clearly this is the case), its YOUR JOB to find that out. Not ours. Before bringing them on as an affiliate or raising their ratings so fast, these kinds of questions MUST be answered, REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE POST IN THE FORUMS. SBR failed miserably in their most simple of rules here, and thus they have no credibility anymore and offer nothing for US based players anymore.