Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
Im not sayin the NBA is rigged but right before DWade shot that completely wide open 3 at the buzzer in OT he turned towards his bookie in the stands and mouthed "100 dimes on Boston"

im only going to post in this thread once. i did not plan on initially, but your posts are just so awful that it must be done.

1) if A game is "rigged" (influenced by wagers/player performances/officiating), it doesn't mean EVERY game is rigged. therefore, for you to conclude that, based on wade being able to hit that jumper and the outcome being able to go either way, that you somehow prove every game of basketball in the nba is not "rigged"/influenced---then your logic is completely flawed and quite frankly you come across a guy with a really low i.q.

2) there are certain games/matches, in almost all pro sports, that have certain elements (not necessarily the outcome in terms of who wins) that are influenced by wagers. in some cases, it has been a player him/herself performing in a certain manner, in many cases it has been officiating/referee/umpiring, and in some cases it has been management/coaching, resulting in certain rosters.

if you believe otherwise from what i have stated in point #2, you aren't experienced enough of a gambler to be having this conversation or making posts worthy of reading in a forum.

check in again in 15-20 years when you understand the industry a bit better. for the time being, your posts are terrible and you come across as a very stupid person with really poor understanding of what you're attempting to speak of.

for now, due to your poor post, i am going to metaphorically flag you for :

HOLDING (1O yards from previous spot) repeat down. (reference sport: NFL)

PERSONAL FOUL---defensive foul away from basket (reference sport: nba)

NO BALL----overstepping line (reference sport: cricket)