Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
Well u should give a fukk. Almost anything that helps save lives is a good thing and contributes towards the greater good, right??
Haha ur inferring im a coward yet u feel the need to hide behind a piece of metal that u believe will protect you
Keep it up stooge, ur emotions deliver style but nothing of substance...
I don't hide behind my gun. I actually prefer hand to hand combat. It's more personal. It's a better vehicle to unleash rage, punishment, and deliver righteous pain. Guns just deliver death.

And yes, you are a coward. Here, I'll prove it to you.....

You liberals say "we fear what we do not understand." And "hatred is the result of fear." So basically, we hate and fear things we don't understand, things that are new to us, things that we have no experience with.

I take it you know how to drive a car. And like most people, I take it that when you get in your car to drive to the supermarket your hands are not trembling in fear of dying in an automobile wreck. This is because you know how to drive. You've ridden in a car your whole life. You've been around cars your whole life. Everyone you know drives a car or rides in one regularly. It's been a normal everyday part of your existence for decades. And so you have no reason to fear it, because, there's never been anything personally scary about it. Even if in the abstract it's known so many people die in car accidents, you aren't afraid. Because as often as people drive, car wrecks are rare. You probably don't really know anyone who's been killed in a car wreck that well. A friend of a friend. A distant relative. Whatever.

Point is, cars do not scare you. And cars do not scare you because you know how to operate them. You know how they function and what they can and can't do. And you know how most other people use their cars and what to expect. You have experience with automobiles.

Then take guns. You don't own a gun. You don't have friends that own guns. You don't know anyone who owns and operates a firearm on a regular basis. Unlike cars, you have no experience with firearms, and you fear what you don't understand. You, are a coward.

See, in America, lots of people own guns. We grew up around guns. We were trained how to use them at an early age. We were taught to respect them and their potential dangers. Much like we were taught how to drive. We are no more afraid of guns and gun owners than we are of cars and other drivers. But you are, because while people drive in your country, they don't own guns. And that ignorance breeds your fear and hatred.

Look at it this way, despite all the guns in this country, we know fewer victims of gun violence than car wrecks. But nobody is afraid to get behind the wheel when they drive to the mall. Me personally, not only have I never known a person that was wrongfully killed by another hand's with a gun, I have never even met anyone that's known someone that was killed by a gun. Oh I read about the tragic stories in the paper, but I do not actually have a personal relationship with these individuals. That's how rare it is. Meanwhile, I've personally known 2-3 people who have been killed in car wrecks. And again, no one is afraid to drive.

You are afraid of guns because you have no experience with them. YOU are ignorant with regards to firearms. And that's fine man. Just have the balls to admit it. Have the balls to admit, "hey, guns scare me, they just do, they make me cower a little bit in fear." And then, you will have developed the courage to admit to yourself what we already know, that you are a coward. And admitting it is the first step to recovery. The next step would be realizing that you don't know enough about life in America to question it and then shutting the fuk up.