first off let me say happy turkey day to evryone.. Now with that said im so sick of these handicappers and people
trying to be the i saw it coming guy.. The guy who saw the game that noone did.. People make such a big deal about the public bet and talk like the public is never right.. That said i wanna talk about the games today first ok so the public is all over the patriots well 80 percent of that public include a large portion of them using services that get boasted about on this very site.. I keep hearing its a trap game the same blah blah blah that evryone was trying to justify the rams line last week and how the rams would win when they lost buy 17.. The patriots are buy far the better team and should win this game buy 14-28 points and dont use the brady didnt practice speach give me the 3rd string qb and ill take new england -7

second game is a little closer but same deal the saints are finnally gelling as a offense and please dont buy into the hype that garrett has this team fired up.. they beat a tuff giants defense which i give them credit for but beating the lions buy 17 (which should give u more reason to like the pats) isnt anything like there gonna face today i think the games not gonna be a blow out but i still believe saints buy 10..

The jets game ive been hearing is the best game on the board are these people nuts cinci has played horrible but talent wise there a good team.. They are the classic team or alot of talent but cant gel as a team.. The jets offense is average at best i dont see them scoring alot of points i think the jets win in a close game jets win buy3-7 no way they cover 10

im no guru but just my thoughts