HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Bitter sweet day

Hey gang although I won both games yesterday I woke up this morning and went outside only to find my 15year old dog having heart problems, he actually kealed over and then came back. It sucks hes been my best friend and shadows me when Im outside working around the yard. Dogs were one of God's mistake life span of 10-15 years suck. I love my dog like family I dont think he's gonna make much longer. My day sucks I might not even bet any games today. Good luck to all my SBR brothers today.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Sorry to hear that happy I know how ypu feel I lost a dog I had for 17 years about 4 months ago it does suck

spanky
    spanky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

try to make him as comfortable as possible and give him something to eat that he likes.god bless

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very sorry to hear that Happy. It's hard for people to understand how hard it is unless you are a dog person. Dogs are great companions. I will be hoping he recovers.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Happy Boy.Dogs are mans best friend,you will be cool,everything happens
    for a reason so be glad for the years you had with him and have a nice
    day..

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear about your dog HB...I love mine and I still miss the one I had before...got stolen..I know how you feel.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

hey gang Imgv and all my brothers thanks for all your kind word they help alot. I know there comes a time when you love a pet that the end is usually inevitable but kind words from friends do help . I just wanna say thank you all for the support.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

what a bad day for me.. colts get beat. Well lets just have a nice year.. hey remember this hb Luck always seems to be against the man who depends on it..

I'm your pal!!
    Just know it will get better..
    Last edited by imgv94; 01-15-06 at 05:48 PM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry to hear that HB

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've dogs my entire life and know what you are going through HB. It really sucks, believe me.