1. #1
    moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-05
    Posts: 8,289
    Betpoints: 1260

    NFL Playoff Predictions

    What's everybody's playoff predcitions for this year?

    NFC
    Skins over Bucs
    Panthers over Giants

    Seahawks over Skins
    Bears over Panthers

    Bears over Seahawks

    AFC
    Bengals over Steelers
    Pats over Jags

    Broncos over Bengals
    Pats over Colts

    Pats over Broncos

    Superbowl
    Pats over Bears

  2. #2
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,572
    Betpoints: 5509

    Very interesting OWNED. You think that Bears Defense will carry them to the Superbowl?

  3. #3
    Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-05
    Posts: 1,559

    This is not the New England Patriots of previous seasons. Who have they beaten besides nobody of note? I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jacksonville beat them this weekend.

    I think the Bears get to the NFC Championship but I don't think they have enough offense to hang with Seattle. The Panthers and Giants are dark horses. Tampa and Washington are also-rans.

    This preseason, I got Indy to win the Super Bowl at 10/1 and I'm loving it. I think it would be cool to have a Colts/Giants matchup because of the Manning Brothers, but I think the Colts beat the Seahawks and dedicate the championship to Tony Dungy and his family.

    Pats over Bears? Is this the 1985 revenge Super Bowl?

  4. #4
    moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-05
    Posts: 8,289
    Betpoints: 1260

    Quote Originally Posted by onl˛ˇker
    Very interesting OWNED. You think that Bears Defense will carry them to the Superbowl?
    I just think the NFC blows.

  5. #5
    moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-05
    Posts: 8,289
    Betpoints: 1260

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator7
    This is not the New England Patriots of previous seasons. Who have they beaten besides nobody of note? I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jacksonville beat them this weekend.

    I think the Bears get to the NFC Championship but I don't think they have enough offense to hang with Seattle. The Panthers and Giants are dark horses. Tampa and Washington are also-rans.

    This preseason, I got Indy to win the Super Bowl at 10/1 and I'm loving it. I think it would be cool to have a Colts/Giants matchup because of the Manning Brothers, but I think the Colts beat the Seahawks and dedicate the championship to Tony Dungy and his family.

    Pats over Bears? Is this the 1985 revenge Super Bowl?
    I like how the Pats are rounding into form at the right time of the year. I just think Brady and Belicheck get it done again. I'm probably completely wrong as I hate the NFL and can't read it as well as college football.

  6. #6
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,572
    Betpoints: 5509

    You are right OWNED, the Pats are getting it together at the right time, and will be a torn in any teams side in the playoffs.

  7. #7
    moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-05
    Posts: 8,289
    Betpoints: 1260

    Quote Originally Posted by onl˛ˇker
    You are right OWNED, the Pats are getting it together at the right time, and will be a torn in any teams side in the playoffs.
    We'll see, I'm not betting on the playoffs, so I'll actually be cheering for the Colts and Dungy to win it, but Bears/Pats is just my prediction.

  8. #8
    goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-05
    Posts: 3,239
    Betpoints: 126

    Colts will not be stopped

    i know it's the popular choice but they got home field and the most talent and some decent experience

    would be shocked to see them lose although if the bears beat them it would be fine by me

  9. #9
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,572
    Betpoints: 5509

    Quote Originally Posted by OWNED
    We'll see, I'm not betting on the playoffs, so I'll actually be cheering for the Colts and Dungy to win it, but Bears/Pats is just my prediction.
    Im not sure I will be betting the playoff either OWNED. I stopped on the NFL along time ago. Something really has to jump out at me to bet it.

    I want to see the Colts win it all myself.

  10. #10
    moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-25-05
    Posts: 8,289
    Betpoints: 1260

    Quote Originally Posted by onl˛ˇker
    Im not sure I will be betting the playoff either OWNED. I stopped on the NFL along time ago. Something really has to jump out at me to bet it.

    I want to see the Colts win it all myself.
    This whole NFL season was horrible for the bettor. When I finally decided to jump in a few games, it was bad with the exception of KC over SD. To make things worse, my idiot Niners win their last two games and go from possibly having the #1 pick to the #7 pick now, lol.

  11. #11
    begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-05
    Posts: 315

    Here a my homer picks....

    NFC
    Skins beat Bucs
    Giants beat Carolina

    Skins beat Seattle
    Giants beat Chicago

    Skins beat Giants

    AFC
    Pittsburg beats Cincy
    New England beats Jacksonville

    Indy beats Pittsburg
    Denver beats New England

    Indy beats Denver

    SUPER BOWL
    Indy hammers my Skins all over the turf but at least we make it to the show

  12. #12
    McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 2,642
    Betpoints: 523

    Lotta great games along the way in these playoffs - I sure as hell only think a couple of things right now... Because picking these games is impossible (except maybe the Jags at Pats... But the Jags are a damn good team) #1 - Washington is playing some good football in big spots. After that blunder and roadmap on how to blow a game vs the Raiders, they've played solid every week. They have a very good chance and aside from the Giants 36-0 game, every game against every team in the playoffs, they've beaten or been close to. You have to give them a reasonable shot of making it to the bowl, I think. I think they have the best shot out of the NFC because of their consistency recently and balance.

    #2 Tom Brady is 9-0 in the playoffs. This is by far the worst team he's played with in 5 seasons, and I still can see them winning it all again.

    #3 Cinci peaked too early and wimpered too late. They DID get off tilt earlier in the season, though. I think that if they get their heads on straight, they could win against Pitt and be competitive the rest of the way.

    #4 It has felt like the Colts were going all the way all year until their 1st loss. I think their confidence is shaken a bit and they might not be as sharp as they were doing their peak earlier this year. They better pray they don't get Belichick and company.

Top