d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

JF1 got it done, for once.

He's still the trickiest read in the NFL. He still hasn't got it done consistently, but all the talent is there and tough to ignore. He is accurate and can make all the throws. And he doesn't have a character problem or anything like that. I just think any team that sticks with him and builds it right, will end up rewarded.
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave d2bets 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    JF1 got it done, for once.

He's still the trickiest read in the NFL. He still hasn't got it done consistently, but all the talent is there and tough to ignore. He is accurate and can make all the throws. And he doesn't have a character problem or anything like that. I just think any team that sticks with him and builds it right, will end up rewarded.
    I agree on Fields. He is a good quarterback. He's running for his life back there.

What they need to do is sign him to a 4-year contract, and use those picks for elite players to build around him and the defense.

Of course the worst teams end up doing the dumbest things, so they'll probably let Fields go and pick up Caleb Williams, and Caleb Williams is not going to be much better than Justin Fields

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

my thoughts are this was unwatchable
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave bjb7223 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    1k it is
    Thanks for quick pay. Don’t know how they won as I couldn’t watch this crap anymore.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

The officials wanted to gift the Vikings a dub tonight as an early Christmas present and the Bears still managed to steal one on the road.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    I agree on Fields. He is a good quarterback. He's running for his life back there.

What they need to do is sign him to a 4-year contract, and use those picks for elite players to build around him and the defense.

Of course the worst teams end up doing the dumbest things, so they'll probably let Fields go and pick up Caleb Williams, and Caleb Williams is not going to be much better than Justin Fields
    And with two high picks this season and cap room they can absolutely do this.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10385

Fields is serviceable and very athletic but he is definitely a one read quarterback and will only go so far unless he starts studying a lot more

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Fields is clearly better then that Bears bald fock Dobbs. That was the difference in the game. 4 int's ain't cutting it..

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13629

FKR throws 4 int's. So much for intel?? Cost me maybe 5-6K in survivor. The main issue with survivor is the errors of the these moron's gets exponentionally more painful as you get closer to big $$.

Not like losing a $200 bet now we're talking thousands. Min scores 10 pts vs DET ... fkn pitiful.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Fields is serviceable and very athletic but he is definitely a one read quarterback and will only go so far unless he starts studying a lot more
    I don't think studying is a problem. Every report is that he is nonstop dedicated and single-minded. And reports are that he had the highest aptitude test ever.

Fields range is still the widest of any QB. He could still be MVP level or he could flame out. Still don't know.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1052

Fields is also a quality character. he took a cortisone shot to play in the ohio state title game. that's no joke

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Vikings -3 for me.

Hard to fade the Vikings at home against this suspect Bears team. Both teams coming off a loss so nothing to see there as far as motivation goes in a rebound game. I'm thinking the Viking defense will be the difference in this game at home tonight.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/chicago...s-20231127016/
    These kind of posts drive me mad sometimes, why people look to bet on the sides where the total was and is the most interesting aspect to this game?

First 12