bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

What other stats/factors matter other than points per possession?

What other stats/factors matter other than points per possession? Tempo? Strength of Schedule? Recent success? Injuries? Coaching factor?(how coaches perform historically against other coaches/teams at home or away) I just want to know how to gather and analyze all the data and info and bunch it into some formula to predict scores of games and than use that to decide on when to bet. I used to simply bet based on looking at games and basically guess and hope or use injury factors and just try to watch recent games and teams and decide from there. You got to realize while that helps with live betting and injuries it all comes down to stats.

Some people say against the spread records matter but how would you use that information to decide on how to bet? You can't just bet a team because their ATS record is really good and expect them to keep winning should you? Or bet a team with a bad ATS record and hope the line adjusts back to some equilibrium and they start winning ATS?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

This is in regard to betting college basketball or even the NBA which I stay away from.