slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

I am talking about USA and Canada how people will watch it

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Right but high or low implies a price point slayer.

I think it'll be high because or Rihanna

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If this is the most wagered on ever, I would imagine that a lot of people will be watching it.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

low points. the half time was also super wack. commercials are distasteful bad. everything all time low

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

commercials really sucked overall. rhianna did not move a lot cause she was prego. but gambling is at an all time popular high so i say the rating is very high.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

The actual football game(remember that thing?) was the best SB I've ever seen!
    A ton of scoring and lead changes....great game.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Mike Huntertz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

What the official figures here guys

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Its just flag football.
    No defense.

Everything so easy.

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Its just flag football.
    No defense.

Everything so easy.
    No it's not flag football....I tried to watch that phucked up mess of a Probowl excuse and SB was not flag football.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Halftime show was 100% garbage. Game was decided once again at end by refs wanting PM to win. Maybe they would not have driven down field and won but they should have had the ball down by 3 and enough time to at least try and get into FG range if not a chance to win. But that horrible BS call took that away. SHould have been Cinn and Eagles anyway . Refs should have been wearing KC jerseys

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 915

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Halftime show was 100% garbage. Game was decided once again at end by refs wanting PM to win. Maybe they would not have driven down field and won but they should have had the ball down by 3 and enough time to at least try and get into FG range if not a chance to win. But that horrible BS call took that away. SHould have been Cinn and Eagles anyway . Refs should have been wearing KC jerseys
    ok the game was fixed, the league wanted mahomes to win. you had it figured out. so...how come you didn't wager on kc

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Probably high. Even for those that don't watch football regularly enjoyed it

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1412

Half time show lame

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    ok the game was fixed, the league wanted mahomes to win. you had it figured out. so...how come you didn't wager on kc
    I never said the game was fixed but after seeing the Cinn game which was way worse then this one then the horrible call at the end of the Eagles game it seems to me like it was. I think they are trying to make PM into the next Tom Brady thats what i think . I think they called that penalty because they knew it took a good chance for the Eagles to have a legit shot to at least tie it in the last couple minutes. But they took that chance away. Something tells me if the situation were reversed i do not think they would have called that penalty. If it were the Eagles that were driving. I probably would not feel this strongly if the Cinn game were not so bad i would have just thought that penalty at the end was just a horrible call that cost the Eagles a last chance .

I liked the Over better anyway to be honest i went with that instead . Although i was hoping my Eagles would win i had a decent amount on the Over and even at a fair game from beginning to end i thought this could go either way. I guess thats what bothers me the game was fairly called up to that point they just decided to call the biggest BS penalty at the most critical point at the game for the Eagles. A fair game would have given the Eagles the ball with one last shot. If they did not score on the last drive then so be it. But they should have had that try .

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 915

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I never said the game was fixed but after seeing the Cinn game which was way worse then this one then the horrible call at the end of the Eagles game it seems to me like it was. I think they are trying to make PM into the next Tom Brady thats what i think . I think they called that penalty because they knew it took a good chance for the Eagles to have a legit shot to at least tie it in the last couple minutes. But they took that chance away. Something tells me if the situation were reversed i do not think they would have called that penalty. If it were the Eagles that were driving. I probably would not feel this strongly if the Cinn game were not so bad i would have just thought that penalty at the end was just a horrible call that cost the Eagles a last chance .

I liked the Over better anyway to be honest i went with that instead . Although i was hoping my Eagles would win i had a decent amount on the Over and even at a fair game from beginning to end i thought this could go either way. I guess thats what bothers me the game was fairly called up to that point they just decided to call the biggest BS penalty at the most critical point at the game for the Eagles. A fair game would have given the Eagles the ball with one last shot. If they did not score on the last drive then so be it. But they should have had that try .
    yeah, best to put who the nfl wants to win the game into your analysis. it's one part but it matters.

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Too bad the NFL looks like idiots on the worlds stage..... The field was an absolute disaster. Unbelievable.

Great game until the dreaded defensive holding call.

I had a profitable day so its hard for me to knock it. I needed the Chiefs but that call soured the ending. Guess I shouldn't complain.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    commercials really sucked overall. rhianna did not move a lot cause she was prego. but gambling is at an all time popular high so i say the rating is very high.
    I wanted to see Riri and ass

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22778

LOW Top 3 for all time WORST FNFL

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Its just flag football.
    No defense.

Everything so easy.
    Sure is, and they wonder why so many games and spreads come down to the final minutes. goodell set it up that way to make more $

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Sure is, and they wonder why so many games and spreads come down to the final minutes. goodell set it up that way to make more $
    So you beleive in a league wide conspiracy to fix games to make more money than they already do?
    Run by Goodall who pays off the referees and a host of other officials to drain a few more million from advertising dollars?
    Yup makes good sense to some. Risk an $18 billion guaranteed cash flow to get a few million more?
    No way.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

So you beleive in a league wide conspiracy to fix games to make more money than they already do?
    Run by Goodall who pays off the referees and a host of other officials to drain a few more million from advertising dollars?
    Yup makes good sense to some. Risk an $18 billion guaranteed cash flow to get a few million more?
    No way.
    It’s more like billions. Tv deals are one of the reasons they would do it. And just take a look at how quickly those tv deals have skyrocketed.
    Also people think very low level when games are fixed in my opinion. You don’t need to fix much to get a game to go a certain way or action of the game to be a certain way to generate interest. You also don’t need to do it on every game at every minute.
    A little tweak here and there can change everything in the game. The players are already skilled enough to play the game at a high level.
    You don’t need a full script to orchestrate a whole game that’s stupid
    You essentially need a head coach, 2 coordinators, the qb and the refs. And they don’t even need to do stuff at the same time. Look at how many games can just change based on one penalty call.
    In the end though no one can prove any of it so it doesn’t matter and athletes like the qbs will never say a word because why would they. They would lose money

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    It’s more like billions. Tv deals are one of the reasons they would do it. And just take a look at how quickly those tv deals have skyrocketed.
    Also people think very low level when games are fixed in my opinion. You don’t need to fix much to get a game to go a certain way or action of the game to be a certain way to generate interest. You also don’t need to do it on every game at every minute.
    A little tweak here and there can change everything in the game. The players are already skilled enough to play the game at a high level.
    You don’t need a full script to orchestrate a whole game that’s stupid
    You essentially need a head coach, 2 coordinators, the qb and the refs. And they don’t even need to do stuff at the same time. Look at how many games can just change based on one penalty call.
    In the end though no one can prove any of it so it doesn’t matter and athletes like the qbs will never say a word because why would they. They would lose money
    Who stands to win?
    The teams are ultra rich as is Goodall. The players aren't implicated by any consp. theorists...yet. So who makes enough more to take the risk on fixing. No one does unless you start seeing the Refs living in Beverly hills.
    Too much to lose and not enough to win....basic business practice.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Polo I thought the Ben Affleck Donkin Donuts commercial was hysterical.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

113M viewers - 3rd highest TV program of all time! Only 2015 & 2017 SBs higher. Commercials don't matter and the halftime show actually bumped the viewership up to 118M during Rihanna. The NFL cash machine just keeps on rolling...!

Mike Huntertz

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    113M viewers - 3rd highest TV program of all time! Only 2015 & 2017 SBs higher. Commercials don't matter and the halftime show actually bumped the viewership up to 118M during Rihanna. The NFL cash machine just keeps on rolling...!
    All this guaranteed cash year after year and people still think it's fixed??? Risk the golden goose for a few bucks more...no way!

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    only on sbr you have to lie about that fake ratings. also 113M is not that much. in the past more than 70% of all usa watch super bowl thats like 210M so 113 aint that much. in other words low. very low

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 746

Who stands to win?
    The teams are ultra rich as is Goodall. The players aren't implicated by any consp. theorists...yet. So who makes enough more to take the risk on fixing. No one does unless you start seeing the Refs living in Beverly hills.
    Truth. You are arguing with people that know very little about business and/or risk/reward. There’s not enough to gain by “fixing” games. Ratings in prime time and sports have ruled for decades and long before any of these new tv deals. Fast forward today and there are more dollars/more people and even greater access to viewership/impressions. American consumerism.

It’s why people can’t put $500 together for an emergency but have the new iPhone!

Every device is an opportunity to sell something to someone and many have 5-7 per household. That’s unprecedented. More devices in more households than ever in the history of civilization. Greater access to one click purchasing. High value/captive audience = absurd dollars/revenue. It’s just math.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Who stands to win?
    Why is Goodell rich? Because they keep growing. How do they keep growing? More interest. Where is that now coming from? Betting. The nfl took a dip for a little bit and everyone that is rich wants to be more rich. There’s a lot to gain by growing this sport.
    You aren’t rigging every game for outcomes you are swaying games for interest, excitement, ups and downs, etc. There’s only one champion each year so really you only need to make sure they get where they get to. The rest is to draw more interest with less blowouts while still making sure books remain profitable to offer betting that fans will do more when they lose and get more attached. There’s so many reasons to not let this sport be completely legit.
    How many people didn’t watch the national championship in college football? Do you how quickly money would be loss if that happened too much or on the biggest stages now? Tons.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

~
    Hurts--

Agreed.
    Fabulous Super Bowl...
    The game was a fantastic watch.
    A 35-35 match-up.

Half-Time Show-Waste of Time Demonic pageant.
    Commercials were forgettable and uninteresting.

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10026

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Every game is fixed NFL is like WWE. They let Mahomes win because they made a deal with him 2 years ago for him to let Brady win. Same thing happened when they wanted Peyton Manning to win his last game in the SB so they paid off that black qb.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

If you thought that last terrible call was legit....there should have been 145 accepted penalties.
    don't be dumb. it's fukkin rigged 100%

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Why is Goodell rich? Because they keep growing. How do they keep growing? More interest. Where is that now coming from? Betting. The nfl took a dip for a little bit and everyone that is rich wants to be more rich. There’s a lot to gain by growing this sport.
    You aren’t rigging every game for outcomes you are swaying games for interest, excitement, ups and downs, etc. There’s only one champion each year so really you only need to make sure they get where they get to. The rest is to draw more interest with less blowouts while still making sure books remain profitable to offer betting that fans will do more when they lose and get more attached. There’s so many reasons to not let this sport be completely legit.
    How many people didn’t watch the national championship in college football? Do you how quickly money would be loss if that happened too much or on the biggest stages now? Tons.
    Spot on post dude, top to bottom.

12 Last